big bros

WE GOT MARRIED?

blue words : hyukjae's convo

black one : OC. solmi

 

As i open i can see my legs and hyukjae's were tangled together.dem. since when we are in this position. HIs fault not mine. And not to be mentioned his hands over my waist. ert ahjussi. but my hands also around him? is that also turns me into a ert ? Hell no. only him, i'm not okay. As i scan his face, i can see his beautiful face. I don't really know why s keeps saying that he's ungly, he's pretty in my eyes. Omg what are you saying Lee Solmi , you're currently, maybe under his curse. I try hard to escape from this damn bed and end up in the same position as i wake up. This boy is really a sleepyhead. Suddenly i can see he smile and smirk at me.

" you really love to see my face ha?" He didn't sleep and pretend to. pftttttt lee hyukjae.

" God, you're wide awake. let me go"

" i don't want to. i want to cuddle with wifeyyy" the words wifey sounds  so cheesy in my ears. and i could end up throwing up.

"hyukjae please."

"no."

".............please" *insert puppy face.* Hyukjae moving forward until our nose touched. I frozed. Until  a phone call break the silence.

 

"your phone" i said while trying to escape. YEs, i run to the bathroom.Escape mission, succeed.

" hello who is this"  Who is this freaking mad people calling me in the morning trying to ruin my precious moments.

"hyukjae. did i interrupt something, why u sound so mad" omg, it's teukkie hyung. Calm hyukjae.Calm.

"hyung sorry. i just wake up, that's why my voice sounds like that"

"you get married.chukkae. u didn't even bother to call me. hyung is mad.i know it from Hae" Blame Sooman Ahjussi. He plans all this. Nope, i can't make him worried.

"Sorry, it happens to fast. I will introduced her to you later. Don't worry, your sister in law is a great lady" I really hope she is.

"i hope so.Anyeong.you know i can't talk too much since there's so call limit.u will know one day when u enter army" Army, yes i'm married and didn't even go to army yet.what a weird .......man i am.

Actually when Leeteuk hyung when for army,i feel so bad. Because two big hyung just left, leaving me with the kids. Now that yesung hyung also prepared to leave for army. Erm more burden. But having Kangin hyung back is good also, and i also have Shindong hyung. God bless me with these people. That's why i can't oppose when i have to get married. It's for everyone's sake. So, i will do my best. The best to win wifey heart? what are you thinking HYukjae. Seriously? thought you married her for the sake of others? erm yes. but still, i have to do my best. How i can ignore a good girl right?

I can hear the sound of the bathroom room being open from inside. She's coming. I'm gonns talk to her.

"Sol Mi come here" calling her while patting the bed. She's looking at me with * what's wrong with you*.

And I, Lee Sol MI still come forward. but just stand a bit far from him. Of course i have to be bit cautious, this man is dangerous. Not that his a killer , but he got a killer gummy smile that he just gave me just now. It's killing every particle in my body.

"waeya. you better get off the bed and take shower. i;m hungry" i press the word hungry. Only God knows how much starving i was since last night. We didn't even grab anything once we arrived here. Just sleep and sleep, because of jet lag i guess.

I can see his expression change.And he just nodded. Why is he so obedient today, this is not the anchovy i know. Ten minutes, he's out with only boxer. God, i hate him.

" hyukjae.please put on your damn shirt please. you're not alone now" I shout at him.not facing him, my eyes were on tv. For everyone's sake.

"okay wifey" did he just say okay?  nevermind.let him.

chocolates waffle. my favourite. Can i squeezed all this and put in mouth in one shot? too bad. That's wouldn't be nice i f anyone happen to see you Sol MI. there will be headlines "enhyuk's wife is so bad'////////. God.why i have to marry a famous dude. An this so called hyukjae in front of me keep being quiet since this morning. Did anything happen? who calls just now? his girl?  The boys never told me bout that.

"hyukjae, eat.don't just stare" trying hard to talk to him.

"okay" He put some of the macaroni cheese into his small mouth. Great, you finally eat.

"please talk or be mad or whatever. don't just go with 'okay' ,irritating okay?" I finally burst out. for thousandth time, he's just saying okay.

"okay wifey" God, is he trying to provoke me. or what......and eventually see there is bunch of dudes with big cameras wearing sunglasses taking pictures of us. is that what we called paparazzi? i'm not ready for this kind of thing.

"hyukjae" i slowly take his hand and bring him out of the hotel. As i whisper...

"i think some paparazzi are following us.can we just go to wherever they don't see us" He smirk.

"is that what you called paparazzi?" he point his hands to those dude. And i freak out.

"hyukjae. they will notice us"

" no matter where we run they will chase us wifey. i know those dudes" He smile again. Stop smiling okay.

i know them.Those are my super junior members. I already notice them when we enter the food court earlier. ish this dudes. Why they even follow us unitl here. I grabbed Sol Mi hands and called for taxi. I can see them trailing over us. Called them. we need to confront each other.