confused feelings

WE GOT MARRIED?

SOLMI

I just stare around the bedroom. It’s really pretty that I wish we live here instead of at the dorm. And tell you, mom’s food is the best. At a corner, there are a rack full of Super Junior albums, the entire mini and the big one. Super junior M albums and all the subs units of SJ albums. Nah, I’m so proud of Lee Hyukjae at times like this, he seriously doing well in his job. He even got a nice bedroom here. I, Lee Solmi is sincerely envy him for this.  I should get out of this room or I will forever wishing that I have this as mine. He even got a keyboard in this room.

When I am on way out of the room, someone actually stopping me from going out.

“Where are you going?”

“Outside. I want to talk to mom and unnie.” I said slowly. I can’t stay in this room with him; it’s insecure after his weird behavior this day.

“My parents already went to bed; it past ten thirty already and they ask us to stay here until tomorrow for breakfast. You can do that right?” He smiles. But I can’t digest his intention at this moment.

“I’m going to have a conversation with unnie.”

“Noona’s out.” Out? To where? I stare at him. Is he trying to keep me in this room right now? For what reasons? To lie to people about our relationship. Is it bad if I sleep on couch outside instead of in this room? Of course, it’s bad since you’re married.

“She went to see her boyfriend which I don’t know who he is.” He said roughly. I can see his jealousy in his eyes. He really loves his noona.

“Unnie got boyfriend?” I walk to him and trying to talk slowly, and he smiles.

“That’s not what matter now. I want to show you something.” He asks me to sit on the bed and he went to turn off the main light switch of the bedroom and turn on a dim light. I can see a Paris drawing over the dim light; it’s so pretty that I can’t take my eyes from it.

“It’s pretty right?” I nod as I still being star struck by the drawing until I realized Hyukjae is actually sitting beside me right now.  We are being in awkward distance, too closed to be honest.

“Hyukjae ah. I can sleep on the floor, just give me the futon.” I said and try to stand up, but he grabs my hand.

“No way, this bed is big enough for both of us.” He smile and went out of the room. The voice of him really shakes my heart right now. So soft yet so rough.

 

 

LEE HYUKJAE

This is so weird, this feeling is so weird, and I never felt this weird before. I went off the room, because I feel weird. I always to be beside her. All I want is to lie down with her and fall asleep together right now, but I can’t. She might misunderstand me. So, I went out with reasons. Blankets. I went to store room and find some new blanket from there.

When I enter my bedroom again, Solmi is actually talking to someone on her phone, I wonder who it is. When she sees me, she immediately tries to avoid my eyes.

“The extra blanket, because winter is coming and I think the wind blow so much these days.” What kind of reason are you giving Hyukjae? Solmi giggle.

“Can I get a pair of pajama, I mean I couldn’t sleep in jeans you know, and it’s uncomfortable.” She said and I immediately run to noon’s room and find some good pajamas, I actually manage to find a cute one.

 

LEE SOLMI

He seriously looks ridiculous with the reasons why he bring extra blanket and now he runs for pajama. He actually acting very nice and it’s make it awkward for me since he never been too nice since we are kids.

When I actually trying to reach a towel from his drawer, he comes and hand me a pajama. Luckily it got pants and not a one piece pajama. Good job Hyukjae.

“Thanks.”

“No thanks. Go change, you should sleep soon, we have works tomorrow.” Then reality hits my mind, I have to go to school tomorrow. The weekend ends already MRS Lee. I quickly went to bathroom.

I was out of bathroom and he’s actually already lying down on his bed with make me more and more uncomfortable with the situation.

“Come. We have share beds for many times already. And you don’t have to worry because I won’t hug you unless you hug me first.” .

“Neh.” I went to bed and almost jump out of bed because I lie too closed to the right edge of the bed and I can hear Hyukjae’s laugh.

“Solmi, you might break your bones and I won’t be responsible for that.” Some  move a little bit and begin to close my eyes. How I am supposed to act natural when someone I really like is actually lying beside me, few inches away under this dim light. I just can contain my feelings right now. My heart is actually burning to reach him but I can’t. I can’t be desperate for love. This has to be a mutual feeling, not one sided feeling.

LEE HYUKJAE

I can actually hear my heart beating right now ,so hard. I want to reach her hand and kiss that small fingers but I can’t. She’s still awake, I’m sure of that. Few weeks being with her, I know, she’s not an easy sleeper. She will get up even with low noise. She easily gets distracted when people talk to her. She also not good at hiding her expressions.

I wait for her then I hear a small snore. I realized she already fallen asleep, I move closer and peck her forehead. Goodnight Solmi. Dream, your best dream okay? Goodnight world. I pull the blanket over to cover our body. Then. I realized, I had a really a good day.

 

LEE SOLMI

I hear sounds of some frying sessions going on, then I wake up, knowing that Hyukjae’s hands is around my waist and I actually freaking hugging him in some way that I never imagine, I mean tightly. This is impossible to get out without getting him waking up. Tangled up.

“I envy you.” Sora unnie is at the door whispering that to me, seeing me tying to untangle this brother of her. Unnnieeeeee help me! But she closed the door again.

“ Morning wifey. Trying hard not to wake me up.”  Hyukjae’s eyes are wide open. Then I realize, he’s actually waking up early than me. Me is blushing I guess.

“ I’m trying to get out of your hug, but you hug me so tight that I can’t. So I just wait.” He whispers in my eyes giving me chills in the morning. Then, I push him a little.

“ Hyukjae. We are late.” He smiles. Ah I totally don’t understand this guy.

“ It’s okay, we will go home after breakfast. Then I will send you to school.” What? I immediately when to bathroom and start to wash up. It’s already 6 am.

 

LEE HYUKJAE
 

 

Every time she rush for something, she really looks really determine. When we leave home this morning, she totally being shy because dad constantly asking her about grandson plan and so on and she keeps saying we are not rushing things.

She is being totally quiet now. We are actually driving to her school, I mean I’m driving her to her school for the first time. Then I will go to Sm for practice.

“ You can just drop me there.” She said, while asking me to stop at the nearest bus stop at the school. I shrugged, no way would I drop her there.

“ No.”

“ But hyukjae, the kids might….”

“ No harms dear.”

I keep driving until the main gate and goes straight to administration building, it’s almost 7.40, we are a bit late, and so there are so many people there. Thanks God, this car is tinted black.

“ Okay thanks for sending me, I can’t go back on my own, so don’t bother coming.” She said and trying to get off the car as soon as possible, but I hold her  there by holding her hand.

“ That’s now you thank me dear.” I kiss her cheeks. I can see them burning into hot pink. She rolled her big eyes.

“ Hyukjae.”

“ Its oppa for me okay. Or another penalty likes this.” I kiss her right cheek at the moment.

“ Remember that. I will pick you up, so wait up okay.”

 

LEE SOLMI

WHatttttttttttttttttt! What if the students saw. What hyukjae what are you trying to mess up with my feelings. Luckily no one’s actually notice its’ hyukjae’s Audi until he leaves the school.