the help 2- brothers' i love you

WE GOT MARRIED?

 

Solmi

Once we step into neighbor house, I quickly go to the kitchen with the boxes hyukjae's mom bought from home. There are plenty of side dishes for a week I guess if you see how the boys actually eat. Gross amount of food. However, since they barely eat home food, they will be finishing that in one month I think. They are still busy with the rest of super shows concerts. As I was busy trying to wash the dishes in the kitchen, I heard hyukjae's mom said.

“God, these kids, ish why are you letting your sister in law do the dishes." I turn around and found out ryeowokie already wearing apron to help me.

“Naa its okay mom, it’s not that much, I have nothing to here, so I can do this."

“Aish this girl." 

“Wookie, haa wash dish. I’m done with them." I left the dishes to be washed by wookie. There comes another friend of mine? Kyuhyun.

“Solmi ahh, can I get some coffee." I fascinated at how early they are awake today, despite they are so tired yesterday.

“Wait, anyone else coffee?" I ask while looking at other members. And I’m probably avoiding hyukjae's eyes now. I can see him sitting beside his mom watching TV, while other kids, started the breakfast.

“Solmi, come join us." Ming calling me when I’m done with the coffee.

“Your coffee" I handed the cups to them, and as I walk to join the boys, a hand come to my shoulders.

“Mine?"

“You don’t do coffee that much as I remember." Since he didn’t allow me to entangle the hands of him from me, I drag him to the fridge.

“Nah your strawberry milk." 

“Put the straw for me." He whispered. Gosh, Goosebumps!

“Nahh." I shove him as I walk quickly to his mom. I can see him joining the other guys for another breakfast treat. How can an anchovy eat that much?

 

“Solmi. Did you like him that much?" His mom's question caught me in awe. my cheeks are burning.

“Omonim."

“Naa its okay. I’m glad that you like him."

“Omonim, pray for us okay?" I sincerely ask her.

“Always dear."

 

HYUKJAE

I can see how much she's avoiding me since this morning. I don’t really remember how I end up on the same bed with her too. No, I lied. I remember. I was just too tired to take the couch so I just lay beside her. I did nothing for sure except staring at her face until I fall asleep. Sure getting up with greeting from someone you adores? Actually is good. I should practice that more. I can see myself trying to get closer to her but she keeps avoiding me. She's more comfortable with other boys I guess. She can talks to others very well, but barely sitting close to me. And now I am with the kids next door, talking about our rehearsal nag things but my eyes still eyeing her laughing with my mom. She totally got my mom!

" Hung. Stop staring, byuntaee!" Kyuhyun whispers in my ears and I glared a t him.

" Heol this kid. I’m staring at my wife not your boy okay." I whisper again as I can see him blush.. Whoa this kiddo.

" Hyukjae, did you solve last night problem?" when everyone hears the word problem, everyone now is focusing on me. Not now, mom and Solmi are just few meters away.

" Naa its nothing hyung."

" What nothing?" Shindong who just out of bathroom asking.

" Really. Nothing."

 

As the talks goes on, I can see Henry sitting beside Solmi and talking continuously to her. She seems sparkling happy with the conversation which is in English and I just understand 1 percent of it. Then, Henry comes to me and said.

" Jealous enough hyung? I can see flames in your eyes." The boys laughing at the maknae's word and I have no right to talk right now."

 

SOLMI

" Omonim is going home." I said as I announce that to the household.

" We are sending you back." Hyukjae said.

" No, I can just take taxi dear. Just rest." Omonim keeps resisting but knowing hyukjae.

" No way." Sigh, he is just dictator style. He comes to me and drags me along.

" You're coming too."  I just follow by waving to others members who are smiling seeing me getting drag by a star named LEE HYUKJAE.

" Noona, good luck." Henry smiled at me. Others smile giving me suspicious thoughts. What are they really thinking? I’m just going to hyukjae's home. Like everybody there just go there.

 

The ride is full of laughs, hyukjae's omma keep telling stories of him. And I can’t help but laugh. But only us two that laugh, leaving Hyukjae driving with sulky expression. 

" Omma, stop it. It’s embarrassing." He said.

" Naa Solmi should know."

" Ommaa." There goes his baby voice, making me getting Goosebumps again. This husband of mine is really cheeky one.

 

Ding dong. With only one ring, someone is opening the door. Sora unnie is thereeeeee.

" Solmiiiiiiiiii anyeonggg" She squeals with her cute voice.

" Come I have a lot to tell you." She hugs me tightly leaving Hyukjae behind without any greeting.

" Noona." 

But sora unnie ignores him, serve you right hyukjae. Your sister is mine now.

Sora unnie drags me to the cushion and asking me to sit down, and start telling me how good life is right now and asking me about Holland and things. Before I even answer, a hyukjae come and pushing me to end of the cushion, in good words, telling me to sit at the end so he can sit along with us. As a barrier. Only god knows how much I and unnie hate him at that time.

" HYUkjjjjjjjjjae" We both scream as loudly as we can put hyukjae's ears in shock. Omma also shouts from the kitchen asking what’s wrong and we said nothing happen ,it just hyukjae making a big problem here and there.

" Just talk you to. I can listen and answer too." He said. 

" We are talking on woman issue rn and you have no idea on it. So, move on hyukjae." Sora unnie squealed.

" No."

I laugh at that statement. So, I stand up and went to kitchen. It’s better to help mom than rather bickering with the anchovy. 

 

" Mom, are they always like that." I ask when we start peeling apples for snacks together.

" Always dear."

 

HYUKJAE

" Ahhhhhhhh are you that jealous that I’m talking to your wife hyukjae. You little brat."  Sora unnie said when Solmi left to kitchen leaving us two alone in the living room.

" So what if ammmmmmm. Go get yourself a boyfriend noona." I jokingly said that.

" Already have one and you didn’t even notice because you're too busy."  I almost die at that statement.

" WHAT."

" YES."

" WHY DONT YOU TELL ME."

" You're too busy. " She looks out of the window. I know she's little mad at me.

" Noooona, sorry."

" Nahh its okay." She has grown up so much but I still don’t want to let her go. She will always be my one and only noona.

" When you going to introduce him to me?"

" When you are ready to introduce yourself." what?

" Hyukjae , noona knows."

" Know what, ?"

" Just joking."

 

SORA UNNIE

" Noona knows you like her more than everything else." WHAT

 "you didnt know that"  She said slowly when hyukjae already went to kitchen trying to mess with Lee Solmi.

 

p/s : sorry for late update, im really busy this semester. And sometimes, you know, getting writers blocks. and sorry for poor updates, i will try my best to finish this one. Do comments okay? LOVE YOU ALL> :)