what are you to me?

WE GOT MARRIED?

HYUKJAE

I finished dinner and left the dining room without even saying thanks for the great food she makes. it taste really good and i dont want to share my food with anyone again after this, specially the kids next door. Actually im always speechles at her action, she is so independence, doing her things on her own. She got a great job and good perpectives and why she end up marrying someone like me in the end. And why end up infront of the mirror trying to figure out things right now.  I open the shower and start showering. great feels. 

When i step out of the bathroom i notice she is still in the kitchen., trying to fix something.

" Need help?" I ask, and she just smiled as she says no through her actions.

" I just need to open this can, you go get some rest."  looks what i said? she try to do all things on her own.

" Okay then." As i walk into my room, i hear a bell ring. Who's visiting at night? it almost bed time for everyone. I head to the front door, with towel wrapping around my waist,  of course i wear a shirt, if not, Solmi gonna kill me.

" Non other that you pabos." My maknaes are here. Entering my house before i let them, and siwon in accross door just smile.

" Kids. You be patient okay bro." from the front door i can hear laugh and nonstop chatting from the kitchen.

 

" Ahhh noona thanks for cooking this."  Cooking? She cooks for them too.

" Hyung you sure a re lucky." " Thanks noona."

" No sweat kids." They head out to next door with a few plates fulled with foods. spaggetti and some mac and cheese too.  i just keeping my straight face, are these kids gonna intrude our house like everyday? oh god.

 

" Oppar can you help, handing these dessert to them." Oppar? what are you trying to do now Solmi? Half of cheesecake on a plate landed on my hand. i cant say no.

" Okay."

 

SOLMI

 

done cooking for today. so tiring but im so happy that people can enjoy the food that i made. i notice hyukjae face when the boys come, is he unhappy? why he would even care , he dont even tell me he's going tomorrow. even a roomate will tell her/his roomate if he's leaving to somewhere. who i am in your heart lee hyukjae?  a roommate, not a housemate or your cooking attendance. or just like your maid. i want an answer but im afraid to ask. i went to bathroom to wash myself and found hyukjae watching tv when im done. So, i join him because i cant sleep either.

" I will go to Beijing tomorrow." I just stare at the tv, i dont even know what is showing. some football thingy i guess. a bunch of guys running for a ball.

" Solmi did you hear me?" Hyukjae ask me because i seems didnt listen to him very well.

" I know. Henry told me this morning right?" 

" It will be five days." 5 freaking days without Hyukjae is okay? i have been living well without you for 25 years.

" So, dont you want to pack your things now? i  can help before i sleep?" He nooded and bringing out his buggage. 

" You wait here and i will get the clothes." I sat infront of the luggage and found something in the bag. ahhh fansletters. So cute. there are so many and some of them are written in english.

" Oppa be happy with whoever you love."_rina.  i laugh at that letter. the girls are so innocent and nice wishing him the best in his love life, here him stuck with me being his wife. 

" Naa" He hands me few tshirt and jeans. and some shorts and some boxers. i began to fold and fit them into the luggage.

" Those letters give it to me. im gonna put it into a box" He tells me and i agreed. yeah, you shudnt throw that unless we got no space for that.

i continue folding his clothes and he suddenly sat beside me. 

" Im sorry." His words kinda break myheart.

" I shud be the one saying sorry for intruding your life Hyukjae." My eyes suddenly feel hot but i try to hold the tears from coming out.

" No, im sorry i cant doi the best for you." He suddenly grab my hands and hugs me. Whatttttttttt

" Hyukjae." " I cant even count how many times you keep calling me hyukjae today. i will definitely kiss you." he whispers as i feel heat and cold on my collarbone. he pecked on my forehead and hug me again.

" Thanks for being for me on hard times like this Solmi." I burst into tears. I actually mean something to him. even not as a wife, but i feel great if he feels good around me.

" Go to sleep." He kiss my forehead once again and i just stand there like a statue and he went to his room after zipping his luggage.

 

Did some ghost come into Hyukjae> he's being supper cheesy and like a puppy tonight. Im afraid.

 

 

HYUKJAE

 

i kissed her forehead twice. the urge to kiss her lips is there but i need to control, i dont want to give her false alarms. to be honest, eventhough we just got married for barely two weeks, it feels so comfortable to be with her. her independence style plus her hidden cuteness side which i know no one ever know, make me feel good  everytime we are together.

" hyung i think you like her" Kyu words come into my mind as i think of her,. yeah maybe as friend like i do before. She's my childhood friend indeed.

   I wake up at 5 in the morning and need to come down one hour after that. since it is the morning flight, we need to go to airport as earlier as we can. Surprisingly someone else has also wake up, her figure make me smile.

" Oppar." She said good morning in her english accent and tell me to wash my face and to have breakfast. its a perk being married i guess? 

 I finished two kimchi pancake that she made and finally a cup of refreshing coffee. oh god, i feel like hugging her right now because this food taste so good. 

" Want me to fix some for others?" " No need. Managers will give them breakfast later." Yeah. manager hyung always do that btw, and i dont want to share this food with the boys. I smile at her.

" Thanks." She just continue washing the dishes and start to swept the floor. aish my hardworking wife.

" You should change your clothes and get ready, pallli" she shove me into the room and close the door. Aigoo my cutiepie how im gonna leave you for five days now? 

a message arrived. " I will be there in 10 minutes. get ready" ahhh hyung why the late notice. i start to change into a blackn jeans and white tshirt. but i seem cant choose which cap to wear today so i called Solmi.

" Solmi yahh"

" Help me choose a cap." Solmi glared at me, she must be mad that i interrupted her doing house chores.

" THis one." She choose a colorful one, which i just wear once and put it on my head.

" Aiggggoooo so handsome my husband." 

 

As i walk into the front door, my feets feel so heavy. Solmi bump into my back when i suddenly stop at my pace.

" Solmi ah, can i get a hug?" I dont know what possessed me, but im sure i will miss this girl so much later.

She hugs me without hesitation and kiss my cheek, i  swear i turn into red people that time. " Fighting!"

I didnt hold my urge anyomere, i grab her face and steal her lips. 5 seconds. She stands in awe, and i back off as the kids starting to knock off the door.

 

"HYUNG pallli."

" Wait." I tell them as i open the door trying to hide my nervous face.

" Noona anyeonggg" Henry stop as he notice that his fav noona facen kinda turn pale.

" Noona are you okay?"

 

SOLMI

" Im okay" Im trying to convince the bunch of men in front of my door.

" She's okay." Then hyukjae voice come into my ears give me those tingles feels.

" Okay then, take care noona."
" Take care dear"

'OKay heenim"

 

then, the dorks left. I closed the door and touch my lips. its real.