like is a strong word.

WE GOT MARRIED?

SOLMI

The kiss. Its not he first time. He keeps stealing kisses lately and he said he like me. My crush aka my lee hyukjae like me. Im sure im in a very beautiful dream right now. The kitchen seems very bright today for no reason, and all i can think about is lee hyukjae.

" Noona, need helps?" Henry comes in to kitchen as Hyukjae follow him behind. He's smiling broadly.

" Naa, i can do this. Go, set up some party things in your dorm. Better not to rush things later." I said as Hyukjae comes towards me. Henry is leaving us alone.

" I will help. Its one of my fav donsaeng birthday after all." He said. 

" Amber is just pretty ,i can t wait to see her." I said as i put the ingredients into mixer. the flour, the white egg, the sugar. Naaa. Then, the chocolate powder. 

I can see hyukjae setting up the oven, preheat i mean, He has done a pretty good job there. 

" let it be 200 celcius." He just nodded. Nah, here comes the weird part of him. He once can be a cheesy ball, then become a cold man in next few hours. Hyukjae' are trying to play with me.

I continue mixing things and five minutes has gone. Done with the mixer. done, press start.

I was about to go into my room when Hyukjae suddenly stops me at the junction between the kitchen and the living room.

" I want to talk to you." Hah? 

 

HYUKJAE

It almost 7 in the evening, the dim light from the windows are searching for lighting. I turn on the main light and watch her doing her baking session; She seriously need to tell me where did she learns all that. Is she studying foreign language overseas or cooking. She seems can cook every little thing.

" Wait. i want to change my clothe first." She went to her room. Every seconds seems so long when im waiting for at the sofa. Is it like this to fall in love? but i never feel this miserable before. I dont feel my heart that stuffy when i like Sena before.

" Hey." she just need few need to get ready, another little thing i like about her. Simple and decent. She wears oversize T written Rockstar and a pair of quarter pants. Good.

" Nice shirt." I seriously dont know what i want to talk to her, but i need to see her now, in two days, we will leaving for Tokyo for three days then next week, to Paris.

" Heenim oppa gives me." Hah? my hyungs really take care of her well. Im such a failure as a husband now. I just stared at the tv, we are actually quit far away from each other. 

" Hyukjae." She said, i want to hear more. Nothing more that.

" why did you kiss me?" I laugh at her question. Why?

" I think i like you." Friend kiss?

" But." 

" Yeah i think i becoming to like you more and more. All your fault." I can see her ears and cheeks turns red. Gosh a beauty.

" But still, you." She stutters again, she's cute when she's nervous. She keeps her words simple.

" I can kiss my wife right?" haaa hyukjae what are saying. We are becoming more awkward now.

 

SOLMI

" I can kiss my wife right?"

" But you need to make sure of your feeling first. You cant just go and kiss people because you only think you like them." I said, he said he likes me, but somehow he behaving differently sometimes.

" But i like you a lot." He opens his hand like a kid trying to say how much he loves his mother.

" You dont like me?" He asks, i cant stare at his face right now, he sulks. 

" I dont like you." I said confidently and his eyes becomes big because of my answer. He stand and walk past me to his room. What i have been doing to my forever love. I want to tell him, that i love him. not lliking him like a friend.

Im staring in to the space. The wall seems so lonely in this own room of mind. I keep trying to wrote a message to hyukjae.

" I love you, i dont like you."  haaaa, too cheesy. On top of that, he only likes me.

i trying to press the backspace button but the phone fall on my face since im lying down on my bed right now. As i checked the phone,. message sent. WThhhhhhh. what im gonna do.

 

HYUKJAE

she said she didnt like me., Maybe in the first place, she marry me because of the family ties. Because she pity me. She's too good tbh.

I turn on the ipod and connect it to the speaker. Marry you song is playing out loud in the room. Let it be.,....

  A message received from Wifey. Since when i save her name like this, must be the kids works.

" I love you, i dont like you." I smiled. I want to run to her next door but i know she will be turn reds again if i did that. So, i just wait.

I walk out of the room, she's nowwhere to be found. Must be in her room. Someone rings the bell, and i went to the main door. 

" Hyung. Is it done?" Henry come in and certainly looking for that someone i also wait for. Solmi.

" I think so, wait, let me call Solmi. You just wait here." I shove him to the sofa. 

I went and knock her door, and suprisingly she open with a smile. Acting like nothing happened.

" Henry comes." Oh, she said, and leave me there and went to Henry.

 

SOLMI

Someone knocks my door. What should i do, go and rush and hug him? ah no, that would be too dramatic. I should act normal, as normal as possible.

" Henry comes."  He said.

" Henliiii. Here."  I call the kid and ask him to decorate the cake himself,

" thanks noona, i will buy you lunch later." haish these snoopy.

" Of course you need to." I said. and someone grab my waist.

" for two, she cant gp out with you, alone." Hyukjae said. i try to kick his feet, but he keep tightening his hand on my waist. This is freaking nervous.

" Okay hyung. Amber will come later, so yahh, i will brought her here after im done with the suprise okay?"

" Okay dear."

When Henry closed the door, i try to escape from Hyukjae, but seriously this anchovy is strong enough to keep me attached to him.

" No, i want a hug." He said. He pulls me into his hug. And yes, we hugged. Im too small, to him. My head reach his chin, and all i can see is his shirt.

" Hyukjae, i have work to do." I mumbles.

He pecked on my forehead and push me a little bit so that now we can see each other face. My face. Ah my ugly face reddening. This is much worst that eating spicy ramyeon.

" Tell me." he smirks.

" Tell you what." I asks him.

" Tell me what you wrote in the message before." Damn Hyukjae.

" did i need to? haaaaaa" I mumbled again.

" Of course i need a confirmation on your feelings here."  

I stare at the floor, seriously i never did before. I never had a boyfriend, i never confess to anyone.

" Ik van hou."  I said. His eyes not convincing me.

" whats that?"

" go search yourself." I said.

" Okay okay i love you, okayyy?" I said straight to his face and he pulls me into his hug again.

" Thanks wifey." 

 

HYUKJAE

Yes! i finally heard it from her own lips. That lips. That pinky awesome lips.  With that i kiss her again and again, until the lips become swollen a bit.

" I need to prepare for dinner, it past eight." She suddenly change the topics. I know she's embarrased on what happen before. But i still want to hold on to her.

" But i want you." I said it. She push me a little bit.

" Not now. We have guest later." she went to kitchen, and i laugh at myself. We dont need to rush things, i have you and you have me.

 

SOLMI

" But i want you."  I want you too, my heart scream but my mind say no because we are still in this early phase of relationship. Ahhhhhhhh

This hyukjae is really becoming weird, very weird.

We are having Amber for dinner and i make some beef lasagna and carbonara spaggetti. 

" Smells good." I can hear his voice from the entrance of the kitchen.

" Just sit. I almost finish everything." I put some thousand island sauce on the potato salad i made earlier. Ahhh i pick some of the salad and put in my mouth. too good to be truth.

" Feed me some." since when this guy is actually standing me right now. I shove him some portion of it and asks him to put on table.

" They are coming in two minutes. say henry." Hyukjae tells me. Two minutes?

" Am i okay? did i need to change my clothe?" I ask him.

 

HYUKJAE

Why did she seems so nervous when the one is coming a girl, yeah a handsome girl that turns many fangirls crazy too.

" No need to, you look too good already." i said from the bottom of my heart. As we finish preparing the table, the bell rang. Here comes the guest. The snoopy and the llama.

" Oppppar." She runs to me and hug me like usual. Then, she went to Solmi and hug her also.

" hah unnnie. amber imnida. Thanks for having me here." I can see her eyes sparkling when amber calling her unnie. 

" A fan of yours." She said in English.

" Oh god, thanks sista." Then they keep talking in alien language, leaving me and Henry behind.

" Girls." Henry said.

 

SOLMI

Amber is standing in front of me, what should i say. Im a fan of her, all this time. I wish i have her as my little sister.

she keeps asking if hyukje treat me well or not, and how i come to marry such a thin man. Tell yah kiddo, my anchovy is strong as other man too.

" He's okay," I said to her, we keeps talking in English so that Hyukjae wont know anyhting. I turn around, i can see his sulky face. Poor my husband, but i need to attent my guest right now.

" come and sit dear. Happy birthday again." We eat dinner , a new scent i guess. Between me and Hyukjae, he keeps playing with left hand under the table. I kick his feet, but he just smile.

" I wish we can be more natural like that." Amber said.  Henry sighs. I know its too hard for a couple, with both celebrities to keep on their relationship. With such surrounding.

" Natural what?" I ask her.

" You two flirting infront of me without even have to worry about what people think."

" Ahh, no no, we are not flirting dear." I tell her confidently.

" Ah unnie, you dont need to be shy. You're married," she said as i realized, someone kiss my cheek. And that someone is ofcourse. LEe hyukjae.

" Hyukjae ahhhhhh." I screams and he laugh. and our audiences keep laughing at my reaction. what im supposed to do with this man

 

HYUKJAE

" Oppar."  Amber ask as we walk to the living room, Solmi going to bathroom.

" You really like her right?"

" yes." 

" Im happy for you."

" Best wishes for you two." Referring to her and snoopy.

" Babbbyyyyyy dont leave me." Here comes the clumsy snoopy hugging amber infront of me.

" Yah, oppa's is here." I laugh at them. These kids.

" Hugging is okay, but not more than that in my house okay." i said as i see Solmi walking towards us with a red box.

" For you." She gaves it to Amber. She buy present already? ha this girl of mine.

 

It was a great night, spending a night with great people. It almost twelve, and i seriously need to sleep because we are leaving to Tokyo tomorrow. someone knocks the bedroom door of mine.

" Can i sleep here too?" Wow wow, thats totally unexpected.

" Maybe not." She said it before i even give her an answer. I would probably say yes to that.

" Maybe i should just."

" No, come in, of course, this supposed to be ours."

" I didnt mean anything, i just want to talk to you since you will be leaving again tomorrow." She said as she crouch the right side of the bed. 

" closer. so i can see that face of yours."  we are practically facing each other. And we are falling asleep like that.

Goodnight Seoul.