i like you.

WE GOT MARRIED?

LEE HYUKJAE

Its 8.15 when i arrives at SM. Ah basically the boys are here. I rush to the practice room but bump into someone. Amber.

" Hey oppar." She smiles and bump fist me as usual.

" Hey Amber. How are you?" She laugh as i ask her.

" Good. Not as good as someone who just get married." She sulks in her beautiful face.

" Did the boys mess up with you?" Amber got too many fanboys from celebrity world. You can count me in.

" Nope, but tell yah, snoopy didnt even wish me happy birthday." I laugh at her reaction. She really gets into girly mood when it comes to her 'snoopy.'

" Maybe he just too busy with his new single. You know him, getting engrossed in his music."

" But still, btw, say hi to unnnie from me. Gonna meet her soon. Really want to know her because snoopy always talk about her." Henli talking about Solmi? ah. his fav noona after all. I say bye to Amber and heading to the main practice room.

 

when i enter the room, there are 8 pairs of eyes looking at me, curiously.

" Where did you sleep last night ?" Heenim asking him like a dad.

" Mom's. Oh please dudes, lets practice." I change my tshirt and start rehearsing the coreo, but others still watching me quietly , i stop and stare at them.

" Why?"

" You're definitelyyyy happy right?" Donghae come and throws his body at me, others too. WHattttttttttt

" Yah, practice nowww."

" We gonna be uncle soon right?" Siwon asking the most unbelievable question for today.

" Not yet." I tell him.

Aish these guys are tiring me with weird question everyday.

 

SOLMI

there are so many questions for Minah today. why did you come late? did something happened? should i tell her that hyukjae send me here., NO. A message arrived.


" Come visit us later. especially when hyukjae's not home., you gonna be bored alone." -omma.

Omaaaaa. I miss my hometown. But i got omma in seoul too, so not bad.

 

Its already four pm and the evening class already ended. I totally out of mind today, i just give the kids some views to read and let them study among them only. I cant focus on a thing, all i rememmber is myself hugging that freaking superstar in the morning. I cant brain that visual.

He said ,he will pick me up, but i received no message. maybe he's still practicing and dont even remember his promise. So, i start to walk to the bus stop. The school is actually not that far from our house. There are still few kids there maybe waiting for bus or their parents to pick them up, and i see a couple of kid holding hand together., Ahhh, its good to be young and in love. I smiled upon the view, its not too sunny, not to dark. A nice evening, i wish i could take a walk at a park now.  Suddenly my phone rings. Hyukjae calling.

" hello, Im done with practice. Wait for five minutes okay. Dont go home first." Before i even tell him where i am, he hang up the call. Aish this rude boy. Im waiting again.

 

HYUKJAE

" Wait for five minutes." I hang up the call. The boys are looking at me like im an alien, we just finish practicing which is earlier than usual. We decide to end early so we can start early tomorrow for the last practice before going to Japan. 

" Naaa someone is missing his wifey. i miss noona too." Henry said.

" stop teasing him guys, get yourself girlfriend already." Heenim said, and shove me out of door.

" Go, you will be late Hyukjae. Its not good to be late." He said again. And i rush to my car and driving out of the main building. the weather is just nice to have a date.

Five minutes, i can see her from far. She wears jeans and blue blouse to school, informal but still decent looking. Thats what i like about her. She actually reading something and probably listen to songs, because she's so immersed in it and not even noticing i already in front of the bus stop, so i decide to call her.

" Im here." I can see her sparkling eyes, becomes shock when she realized that i actually there. I think few students notice my car and staring at the window. Sorry kids,its tinted, you cant see me.

She knocked the door, and i released the button. She enter with a smile.

" Is a tiring day indeed." She said as closed her eyes.

" The kids okay?" I asked as i continue driving to our house.

" Naah okay, but its little tiring because mid semester exam is coming and you know kids." She keeps talking. and i realized, she really talks a lot actually, with other people except me, i think today is an only exception. I feel good.

 

when we finally bout to enter the junction to our house, i actually drive pass it. I thougt she wont notice it since she's busy immersing her soul with Noel's new song playing on the radio, but she finally said.

" Where are you going Hyukjae?" I just smiled.

" i want to eat cakes, and have a walk because today's weather seems fine." 

" Good idea." 

 

SOLMI

 i want to eat cakes, and have a walk because today's weather seems fine."  Cake? walk? Are you taking me on a date now husband?

i want to believe in that. ah but maybe it just the weather. Who doesnt want to take a walk on a fine day. Especially on autumn day.

He stops the car in front of a cake shop. It looks exclusive, yeah ofcourse stars goes to this kind of shop and cafes. where normal are rare found. 

" Lets." he said as I follows him from behind.

The counter boy have a nice smile, gummy smile, same with Hyukjae's. So i smile at him.

" Is this your wife hyung?" He asks. Oh hyung?

" Nee. treat it just like your sister okay Bin." He said. Bin? kyeopta.

One mocha, one strawberry punch. One for me, one for hyukjae. When i was about to sit at the corner of the cafe, he stops me.

" Lets go upstairs. Much privacy there." Upstairs?

We climb stairs. and guess what,i found little heaven there. A beautiful handmade garden. With touches. A small waterfall with flowers. Few benchs and cute tables. The sky is so blue, and my heart flutters. 

" Thanks Hyukjae." I smiled at him.

 

HYUKJAE

" Thanks Hyukjae."

She keeps calling me HYukjae instead of oppar, neh, its better than her trying to avoid me. We sit at the bench nearest to the artificial waterfall. We just sit and stare at the sky.

" Can i ask you something?" She suddenly putting her mocha cup down, at start looking at me seriously.

So, i just nodded instead of answering her. She plays with her hair as the wind trying to flips her hair. Beauty.

" Why did you agree in the first place of the marriage? i dont see any solid reason." She said as she continously looking at sky and her sneakers.

" Because its you. I would bother if it was anyone else. But its solmi, a good girl i know, and i know she will be good." I said. I have been thinking that for days, and i know the answer now, im okay with her, because im comfortable. She is someone i would like to be with, always.

" You mean that, since we are childhood friends, so we can pretend to be good to each other?" NO.


" No, i mean that, i like you." yeah i like you. She dont laugh, I dont know her expression. She just stare at her sneakers again.

 

SOLMI

" No, i mean that, i like you." I like you? am i hallucinating right now. Am i just died and the heaven grants me a wish. i wish. Someone grab my hand, my cold hand to be exact. And i found him in my eyes. Lee Hyukjae.

" Are you?'''/// sheet why im stuttering right now. This is bad.

My phone suddenly ringing. Henry calling. Ah kiddddo thanks for saving., I pick up the phone and starts acting normally which im not. 

" hello dear."

" Noona i need your help." He sounds serious there.

" we want,i meant i want to pull out a surprise for Amber and but i dont know how to bake a cake, ryeowook hyung is going home for his family dinner. I seriously need you now." That was a brief talk Henry.

" Ah noona will be home soon, so dont panic. Should we just buy cake because im in cafe.."

" No, handmade so that she will forgive me." Forgive? Ha kiddos.

" Okay dear, Noona will buy everything so dont worry." I hang up the phone and found out Hyukjae is standing in front of me, i try to avoid him but he basically holding my waist right now, and we are few centimetres apart, wth

" Hyukjae. We need to go home."

" Give me reasons." He said with a smirk. Our nose touch and i can smell his breath. Hot and smells strawberry.

" I need to bake some cake for Amber birthday party. Can u just help?" He wont budge a bit. He takes a step closer and next thing i know. Our lips touch each other. It wast not a rushing thing, it just a small peck. but still,im all red. God, help me excape from this cheesy ball. He smirks and leave me dumbfounded there with a word.

" Car." he will wait in the car,i guess. I touch my lips again. It sure feels different. What is this taste? i like you taste maybe.