my dream?

WE GOT MARRIED?

my dream since i was a child until always included a dude name lee hyukjae. called me lucky because i actually married my crush, which is 0.01 % happenings in the world., so im lucky enough. But to know that our marriage is not based on love but arrangement is a bit sad. But still im lucky.

 

i was awake but sounds from the kitchen,im sure about that. i was trying to get of the bed and accidentally knock my head off the cabinet and end up on the floor. And for the reason i dont know, now hyukjae is infront of me, looking so worried.

" Are you okay?" 

" Im okay" Im okay but im not when he sit infront of me about few centimetres away, too close i said to my heart.

" Just sit. i will brought the plaster and some med" What med? then i realized, my foot nail is bleeding, then i realized the pain. Within a minute, here come my lovely Hyukjae infront of me again, putting some iodine and cleaning the blood and putting the plaster. I can see his satisfied face when he's done.

" Done.Come." He actually hold my hand and i just followed by while trying to walk all the way to the kitchen.

There some scrambles egg on two plate. My favorite chicken sausage and some nuggets. Is this come the sounds before? i dont know doing this willl resulting is such a sound. I chuckled and Hyukjae was looking at me weirdly.

" Why? you dont like it?" I can see his anxious face.

" No no. Its okay, i like it." I like it for sure, its not everyday that your superstar husband cook for you, its maybe a dream, or its a maybe a once in lifetime chance. Whatever im going to enjoy it.

 

When we done eating breakfast, i noticed something unusual. Hyukjae is still sitting infront of tv , not going anywhere. Is not he supposed to go to practice or something like he did since day one we are back from our honeymoon. I was trying to pick the laundry from the washing machine, and suddenly another hand which is obviously Hyukjae snatching the laundry basket.

" Let me do it.You sit." He sounds so likeeeee principal at school.

As he handling the laundry im watching him quietly, Seriously this is much interesting than what tv is showing now, never no a lee hyukjae can do housechores to. Cooking and doing laundry and even folding his clothes now, 

 

" Solmi, done staring at me?" I was shocked and realized, he already wear another clothes.

" Wait...."

" What, that i change my clothes? i just wash up dear. You are such  a stalker." Stalker?. omg how come i didnt realized that he's done folding clothes and even go to bath. What im doing to do?

" Go to shower pls." He handed my towel.

" Oh okay." I went away and trying to hide my red face. gerrrrrrrrrr hyukjaeee!

 

 

HYUKJAE

I caught her staring at me, and i find it very cute. So cute, she didnt even notice that i go away from her eyes. haha wifey why are you like that?

 

We supposed to have holiday today, but not llike other days, i choose to spend it at home, since its sunday and there's someone i want to spend it with. you know who is it right?

" Hyukjae. What shud i cook for lunch?" She suddenly ask, her wet hair distract me,that i hesitate to answer.

" Solmi, dry your hair first and we will talk bout lunch later. it just 12." I shove her  to her room.

 

" Hyung, lets lunch at Star's cafe." Then, Kyuhyun message come to me. Star's cafe, ah my fav cafe and the kids too. I shud ask Solmi to come along or not?

" Okay. " 

 

She is out of her room wearing a very short pants. i means very very short, Her long hair totally show off her beautiful face. i cant deny, my bestfriend is indeed very pretty and she wears a shirt written ' bad girl' on it. Yeah! bad enough to shake my heart everytime you are with me.

" Hyukjae, lunch plan?" She asks while heading to the kitchen, i can see her little legs walking uncofidently. This must because of the toes that hurt this morning.

" Yahh just sit down, or you will hurt the toes more." i told her and she just smiled.

" We will have lunch outside, with the boys." She smile even more upon the boys name. ISHH i hate that.

" One more, change your clothes."

" What?" She seems sulky. oh god i can bear other people looking at her.

" Its too short Solmi."

" Its called short pants for reason Hyukjae." hyukjae again> i dont hear oppa today.

" Change it or no lunch. and oppar not hyukjae, you owe me thousands kissed already." I smirk at her, she quickly walk to her room.

 

SOLMI

Ish, i look into the mirror, whats wrong with this pant and this shirt. Ahh i know, it just because i dont have long legs, and i look bad in this clothes. bad bad. Then, i choose, i loose long shirt, a blue one and wear it jeans. ah casual looks good maybe to me?

I went outside to find kyumin fighting over remote in our living room. And freaking Hyukjae trying to pick a hat. 

" This one." I picked a cap written Star over it and hand it over Hyukjae. And he wears it without any comment.

" Wow wowow wowoow" I see four eyes looking at us very excitedly.

" Since when hyung just get with people opinion." Sungmin ask, Hyukjae already walking toward to main door.

" Since he got married." The answer from Kyuhyun put a smile on me.

 

 

" AHHHH its good." God, this food taste very good.

" Solmi behave or i kiss you" Someone called hubby whisper in my ears and i almost drop my fork.

" Noona, it taste good right?" Henry asks and i nodded. 

" Solmi, try this" Ryeowook which sat infront of me trying to feed me some lasagna he order and i volunteer open my mouth, but someone snatch it away.

" Yah hyung. Noona ,its okay, let me" Hyukjae frown.

" Wookie, dont, i can feed my wife okay." Then, comes a big laugh from everyone except for me and Hyukjae.

" Hyukjae, dont be jealous, i can stand your jealous face." Donghae pat his bestfriend head. Hyukjae shove him and continue eating. He's jealous? no, he's just acting very well right now.

 

" Eunhyuk, long time no see." A girl voice make me sit still in place, i can see a beautiful in front of me, greeting hyukjae.

" Hi Sena." Hyukjae smile, smile broadly, which he seldom do to me.

:" Can we talk?" Hyukjae left and talking to her outside without telling me everything.

 

" What she trying to do?' Kyu asks Ming, i just continue savouring my second plate of the great meatballs here.

" I dont know, probably trying to woo hyung again." Henry words comes into my ears.

" Henry."Donghae kinda shout and its make me kinda startled.

" Solmi, dont misundertand anything, im sure hyukjae tell you everything already." 

He tell me everything? he tells me nothing .

 

HYUKJAE

Sena hugged me and i was in shocked then i shove her and come to realized, the boys are looking at me. Where's Solmi? did she see this? i hope not.

" LEE HYUKJAE< EXPLAINATION" lee donghae stand in front of me, trying to get some words from what happened just now.

" She hug me, and I dont, you know, i dont like her anymore."

" Make sure you dont hurt Solmi, she's nothing but a great person to you okay."

" But where's she?"  I try to search for her, then i found her out of the washroom.

 

" Oh sorry, my stomach went wild." She said. God, thanks, she didnt see anything.

" Lets go home."