001-The Beginning

WE GOT MARRIED?

As she walk down the aisle  I can see every eyes where on her beautiful figure. Even my super junior members can't take eyes from her, it'd their first time to see her today. Same goes to me after 20 years. Actually i got no time to meet her before the wedding day since i'm busy with the Super Show 5 concerts and we just finish our last tour four this season yesterday and we flew back to attend this wedding. The wedding gown goes well with her small figure, sweet yet innocent, covering almost every part of her body. Good wifey! what are you saying Hyukjae? you're just enjoying the walk of your bride? erm. for you guys information, I'm just marrying her for reasons? and not because of love. Not at all.

"hyukkie. get ready!" my bestfriend Donghae and his ally, Siwon who stands behind me as my best man whispered. haa, just treat this as an act. Hyukjae, put your gummy smile please as i said to myself, her father, Shin Dongwoo hand his daughter hand to me.

" I do" those words have come to mind, and I, Shin Sol Mi, turns into Mrs Lee in second. LEE SOL MI , LEE HYUKJAE'S wife.

 

Thanks God there's no reporter today. We gonna have a press conference concerning this wedding next week to make sure everything is going well. From the our table, I can see Hyukjae's friends from his Hallyu world. Nine beautiful girls waving to us and one of them running towards my husband and hug him. You serious girl? he's my boy. Baddass Lee Sol Mi talk.

"opppar. congratulationnsssss" The girl congratulated us and she greet me. Hyukjae just standing beside me, giving his best gummy smile.

"hi unnie. I'm Hyoyeon. Nice to know you. can i get a hug from sister in law?" she laugh and hug me. She's nice. I'm over estimate her, no wonders, my students really like her.

"of course Hyoyeon.Nice to know you too" I flash a beautiful smile.

"unnie.oppa. congrats" all nine girls are bowing lightly towards us.

"oppar, you're sure happy to have a beautiful lady as your wife. you're not even handsome.haha" playful Yuri starts to attack Hyukjae.

"yahh. Yuri, i'll tell Minho "

"i don't care eh ehe ehe" Yuri left while singing I Don't Care by 2NEI.

We just stand next to each other awkwardly. 20 years sure fly so fast, now he's a star and i just merely a fan. I stole a glance at his face, his eyes, down to his nose and his beautiful lips. He's a beauty, i know s love to joke aroung saying he's the ugliest among them.

" done with staring at your handsome husband" His slow whisper to my ear give electricity to my body. OH he caught me red handed.

"payback time Hyukjae. i've not seen you for god sake 20 years and now you're standing here as my husband."  i try to defend myself.

"lame reason Sol Mi. we really need to talk later" He grab my hand and walks towards s. what you grab my hand hyukjae?

 

" hi sister in law, you're so pretty. i envy you Hyukkie" Hyuk's best friend Donghae starts the conversation.I keep bowing to everybody, i've go online yesterday to get details of these guys. after all, there gonna be my in-laws, despite they have no blood relation at all.

"Oppa anyeong.Lee Sol Mi imnida"  I personally introduce myself, Hyukjae still holding my hand and i can feel he slowly lean and whisper to me.

" good. relax okay"

"chingggu? Sol Mi, you're 25 right?" oh My God. it's Kyuhyun , my bias. I smile broadly.

"yes. you and Ryeowook are just same as me. others are oppars i guess"

"good good. we can cook together Sol MI" sweet Ryeong came and shake hands with me. I can feel that Hyukjae is grabbing my hands tighter. Oh hyukkie,why are doing this?

"though you guys married as arranged by olders, i'm pretty sure, you can make our Hyuk happy"  Choi Siwon, the handsome guy commented.

"yes. Sol Mi, don't worry, if Hyukjae bullies you, just call us okay?" Shindong oppar hand his business card to me.

"hyungggg.what is this?" all the boys burst into laugh.

"see you soon at dorm okay?" dorm. soon? i'm not gonna live there right? you're a wealthy brother as my sister in law, Lee Sora said can't even buy a house?  i'm thinking deeply now.

 

"take care of her okay. this is your tickets." My mother in law hug me.then, my mother.

"Sol Mi, from now, just obey him okay" i nod along and see a white Audi come towards us. Hyukjae? He open the door for me and put my luggage into the trunk.

"have a nice honeymoon kids" our parents wave as the Audi leaving the wedding place.

 i steal a glance at him and pout my lips.

" don't pout like that,if not i'll kiss you"  oh, you know how to talk. I thought you're just invicible.

"where are we going?" I turn on the radio button. My Love, My kiss, me Heart is playing.

"Holland, but before that, dorm first. i've to pack some clothes."

"you have to pack for me.i'm tired." he continued the sentences after seconds pause. What the hell i'm gonna pack for himmmm

"why me?" I pout again.

" i can see you pouting. don't ever do that or i will kiss you. and, of course you have to help your husband. I didn't even unpack when i'm back from LA yesterday" i can see his exhausted face. sorry hyukjae, i can't drive. He must be totally tired and have to deal with this emotional wife.

"okay" i just close my eyes and try not to disturb him.

 

I can feel someone shaking my body. Argghh, don't disturb my sleep jerk. And i find that jerk is my husband.

"get up.we have arrived."

11th floor. arrived. So, this is where these idols live in. Hyukjae knock the door. To my surprised, a shirtless baby donghae is the one who open the door. Hyukjae quickly cover my eyes. Oh God, hyukjae, I'm 25 not a 5 years old kid la.

"go, put on some shirt Hae" Hyukjae shout at him. poor my kid. Donghae is totally like a kid run into his room.

"Nooona. welcome" Henry welcome me with his canadian english slang. should i show my flawless english? be prepared Hyukjae.

" Hi henly baby. Noona are so happy to meet you"

"noona can speak english .oh cool. i don't need to think hard. hihi.so noona, how's hyung treating you?"

"he's good.' I smirk at Hyukjae, who still standing in awe. I know you're suprised with my skill yeobo. yeobo?  can't imagine calling him that.

" noona, i know you're lying. tell me the truth, they won't understand us." Henry speaks with a low tone.

" he's a bit cold you know. since this is not what he wants"

"omo. nooooona.it's okay. i understand. but, you don't worry, he's actually okay. He's a nice guy" then Henry hug me to comfort me. oh my baby mochi.

someone is pulling me from the hug. I know, he's nobody else. he eyeing me saying * don't be too close to any boy*. thumping.

"chinggu, i make you some pancakes. have some" ryeonggu feeding me his handmade pancake.

'aww.so delicious. i wish to cook with you someday"

"of course you can. your house is not even far" my house? dear.Busan is far away.

"oh sister in law , you come finally. sorry that i can't attend the wedding." Sungmin shake hand with me.

"it's okay.Nice to meet you MIng"

" sol Mi come here.you need to help me" a loud voice coming from a room near to kitchen calling me.

'oh.my husband is calling. i need to go guys" i flashed another smile.

"noona, call us if he's bullying you. we are just few meters away. Henry shouting, enough to be heard by me and Hyuk.

" i hear that maknae" Hyukjae frown.

I enter the white room, so neat. so Hyukjae, since he'a a kid he always neat like this. I can see he put down some his clothes from wardrobe to his bed.

"fold this and put it in the luggage." i nod. i just silently folding his clothes until Kangin hyung enter the room.

"Sol Mi ah, this is for you. From us" handing me a big box.

"thanks oppar"

She's calling everyone oppar, and not me. why i feel bitter eventhough i have no feeling for her?