Shut Up

The Chase

“Oh honey. This isn’t how you’re supposed to find out about this.”

“A-about what?” she asked, her heart hammering in her chest. Was he confessing to cheating on me?, she thought.

He went closer and tucked her hair behind her ear. “It was supposed to be more romantic than this.”

“Ro-Romantic? Just tell me what- what this is all about Dong-“ she was suddenly silenced by a pair of lips crashing on hers. Before she even got to react, the luscious lips leaned away from hers.

“Would you please just shut up, babe? You’re ruining my moment,” he chuckled. He took her hands in his, marveling his eyes over her confused face. “I was supposed to give it as an anniversary gift.”

“Anniversary? But we’re far-“

“I wasn’t talking about the recent anniversary. I was talking about our original one.”

“But that isn’t until a few months.”

“Exactly. It isn’t even finished yet,” he frowned.

“What is?” she asked inquisitively. She wasn’t sure about anything anymore.

“How would you feel about having a fashion line of your own?”

“A what?” she asked skeptically.

“I- I’m buying Rogue,” he stuttered. “Fany wanted to take Siwon with her. They’re going abroad to seek for better treatment or therapies for him. She was looking for a buyer and a new manager. I have no idea if this is a good move but I know how much you love what you do.”

“You’re buying Rogue and you’re giving it to me?” she exclaimed, her doe eyes growing big. “As a gift?!”

“Bad investment?” he asked, amusement creeping up his face.

“Is this a joke?”

“Babe, I don’t joke about things like this. I was supposed to tell you over candle-lit dinner, asking you to move in with me and all.”

“Move in with you?” she gasped.

“You don’t want to?” he frowned.

“No I-“

“Baby, I don't think you'll be able to think of other reasons to leave. Let's cut the chase here, shall we? I’ve been chasing you for years, can’t you stop and wait for me to catch up with you?"

“Donghae-“

“I love you, alright? More than you know, more than you think-“

“I know-“

“-Life had been hell for me for the past few years. The past few months had been heaven. It was as if I had gained my life back. And I don’t care if you love me-“

“I love you more than my life-“

“-or if you still want me back. All I know is that I am never ever letting go of you again. No matter how much you run away from me and how many more reasons you can think of-“

“I’m sorry-“

“If I have to kidnap you-“ he stopped as a pair of hands brought his head forward and lips moved against his. He closed his eyes as he let his arms circle around Yoona’s waist, going to her back, bringing her closer.

She felt him move and suddenly found herself on his lap. She put both hands on his chest and pushed.

“Would you please just shut up, babe? You’re ruining my moment,” she chuckled. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I know I’ve done a lot of wrongs in the past. I’ve assumed lots of things, multiple times. I have ran away from you. But please know that I love you. And I’m just scared of breaking down and not being able to get back up again if you leave me. I love you more than I can imagine, even more than my life. I may not be-“

He crashed his lips on hers. “Shut up, babe. I’m not ever letting go, whether you like it or not.”

“I won’t run away anymore,” she leaned down and placed a light kiss on his mouth, smiling against his lips.

He kissed her and leaned away. “I love you,” he said lovingly, admiring Yoona’s beautiful features.

“I love you more,” she said closing the gap between them.

 

 

The END


 

OHMYGOD. I can't believe I actually got to finish a whole story! :))))) I know that the ending's quite meh. Honestly, I'm not really good with endings. So if you guys have other ideas, please do tell. :) Just remember, be polite! :D

 

As for yesterday's issue, I'd like to thank everybody who sent their love and support. You guys don't know how much those mean to me. It's because of you guys that I manage to be strong and continue writing. Thanks yaw!

 

And so, the premarried life of YoonHae ends here. As I have previously stated, Trust Me will be the sequel to this and I'd be working on it soon. Although, since a lot have demanded that I update MEIY first, I think I'm prioritizing that over Trust Me. Because of the typhoon and floods, I am currently hoping that my exam (which was scheduled the day after tomorrow) would be moved. If it is, then the MEIY update would be ready by tomorrow. If not, then I think I'm dead. And I have no idea when I'll be able to update. Haha. So yea, please do understand. :) Thanksya'll.

 

I would like to thank all my lovely readers for supporting this story. I'd like to send all my love to the 72 (OHMYGOD. I ACTUALLY HAVE 72 SUBSCRIBERS?!) people who have anticipated every update. To the 13 (OHMYFREAKINGGOSH. 13 PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR MY STORY?!) people who have showed their love. To all those who commented, for giving all your time and effort. To the silent readers, although I would have loved to hear about your thoughts. And to everybody else, THANK YOU OH SO MUCH!

 

And because I'm so shameless and thick-faced (redundant, I know) please do follow me on Tumblr! :))) worthyofsensiblewaterlosses.tumblr.com. Channel all your love, hate and whatevers to my Go Shoot feature (whut?). Ask me anything, I don't mind. :)) Shameless plugging FTW. :)) Reminder: Be polite! :)))

 

I'll see you guys in my other works. :D Hope you support them too! ;)

 

 

THANK YOU LABLY PIPOL. I LUBS YOU OL OH SO MATS

XOXOXO

tumblr_mrtnprvxKS1r6qhzjo1_400.jpg