Condition

The Chase

She looked up to see Donghae standing by the corner, fury in his eyes and his hands clenching into fists. She let go of Heechul and said, “Go after her.” She waited until Heechul rounded the corner, cringing as Donghae gave him a death glare.

His glare turned back to Yoona as she sauntered towards him.

“Hey,” Yoona said timidly, making him raise his eyebrow. “It’s not what you think, alright?”

“How can you know what I’m thinking anyway?” he snapped.

She reached up and massaged his forehead, “This crease over here, it appears whenever you get mad.” She let her hands fall to his waist and buried her face in his chest. She soon felt his arms on her back, bringing her close. “I hate it when you get mad,” she mumbled, smiling to herself.

“We’ve only started going out again yesterday, and here you are, already in another man’s arms.”

She tensed and after a while said, “That was Heechul, if you remember him. He was looking for Jess.”

“And hugging you was going to lead him to Jess?”

“Donghae.”

“Yoona.”

“Come on, don’t get mad at me.” She tried giving him her best puppy look.

He chuckled and tightened his arms around her. “Fine. Let’s get dinner.”

“I was actually planning on cooking,” she smiled.

“Now I feel even more special,” he grinned as she led him inside.

 

“Okay, out with it.” Donghae said as they lounged in the couch. Yoona was on top of him, planting kisses on his neck.

“Out with what?” she said in between kisses.

“Whatever it is you were going to say.” His hands travelled south of hers, cupping her behind and pushing her to him.

“What made you think I was going to say something?”

“The flirting during dinner, the touching while we were in the kitchen, the giggling, and the make-out in the couch. As much as I want to believe that you’re ecstatic about our relationship as much as I am, I know something’s up. So out with it.”

“I am ecstatic about us. I can’t quite believe it’s happening,” she said quietly. She touched the slight stubble in his chin. “When was the last time you shaved?”

“A few days ago. Why?”

“Nothing much.”

“Yoona, out with it,” he grinned. He hoped this is going wherever it is he thinks its going.

She sighed. “I was hoping to tell you after .” She blushed after realizing what she had just said.

“W-What?” he spluttered before laughing loudly. He shifted so that Yoona was now under him. She squealed under his touch, “My my, missy. I can’t believe I heard the s-word from you.”

She pouted and glared at him. “I changed my mind. I’m not telling you anymore.”

She squealed when he started tickling her. Giggling furiously, she tried to take his face into her hands and bring him down for a kiss. The tickles suddenly ceased, replaced by gentle caressing in her abdomen, up to her s. She looked into Donghae’s eyes and said suddenly, “Stay here with me.”

“Tonight? Well I kind of was expecting that after you mentioned ,” he chuckled.

“No. I- I mean, while you’re working. Stay here in the flat. You know,” she mumbled.

“Move in with you?” Donghae said stunned.

“Yeah. Sort of like that,” she blushed.

“No talks on personal space or taking it slow for now?” Donghae said incredulously.

“I think I’ve had enough of personal space for the last three years,” she scoffed.

“And since you’ve mentioned , then we aren’t keen on taking it slow, aren’t we?” He chuckled when Yoona covered her face to hide her blushing. He nudged her hand with her nose, “On one condition.”

“And you’re the one making conditions,” She said skeptically. “And what condition is that, huh?”

“I’m sleeping in your bed. With you. I’m here as a boyfriend, not as a roommate.”

She laughed loudly when she saw his serious face. “Silly,” she said as she leaned up to kiss him. I think I love him more than I have ever done in the past, she thought.

 

 

“I have another condition,” he said as he kissed her neck. They were under the shower and were getting ready for work.

She moaned under his touch, “What is it?” She was ready to give him anything.

“We’ll shower together every day.” She can feel his smile on her neck.

“Donghae,” she exclaimed. She turned around to face him, “We can’t be late every day.”

“Why are we going to get late? I was just talking about shower,” he chuckled.

“W-what?” she coughed.

“You and your dirty little mind. I was only thinking of conserving water, and here you are, thinking of dirty little deeds in the shower,” he teased. He laughed when she blushed furiously under the cascading water.

“Get out.” She pushed him out of the shower and closed the shower door.

“Oh come on, babe. I haven’t finished washing your back yet,” he chuckled outside the door. When Yoona made no move to open it, he began pounding on the door. “Yoona, it’s freezing out here.”

Yoona laughed loudly before opening the door with a cunning smile.

 

 

“Hot boyfriend coming,” GaIn said from her spot. She looked up to see Donghae walking towards their office with little Myungsoo running ahead of him. It had been weeks since she got back with Donghae and life was pure bliss for them.

Every day, they would go to work and go home together. When he has the time, he joins her and her team for lunch, causing havoc in their office. Heechul had officially gone back to the office. Although, his relationship with Jessica had not been as promising. Donghae wasn’t really sitting well with him, especially when he found out he had an affair with her almost two years ago.

Sungyeol got a job in his construction firm as junior engineer. Which means Myungsoo was almost always with her now. Often times, Donghae would take him out for a snack whenever she gets really busy.

“Omma!” Myungsoo shouted as he ran across the floor towards her desk.

“Hey sweetheart, how are you?” she said, cradling the boy in her lap.

“Hae-appa, went pawk,” he said excitedly. He was getting more and more fluent with talking every day, especially now that he has a team of workers willing to play with him.

“Myungsoo, where’s your appa?” Eun Jong said sweetly from her desk.

“Hae-appa?” He pointed outside, where Donghae was being held up by one of his workers.

“Sungyeol-appa?” Eun Jong said, coming near the child.

“Sungyeol-appa woking. No pway,” he pouted. “Omma, home.” He said, encircling his little arms on her neck.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was a few minutes before five-thirty. “Just a few more minutes, honey. Alright?” she kissed the top of his head. She looked at Eun Jong and said, “And you, stop using the kid to hit on my brother.” Gain and JoKwon giggled as Eun Jong merely shrugged.

Donghae walked in with his hands on his pocket. “Sungyeol almost had a heart attack because of L.”

“Why?” she asked worriedly.

“He ran inside the site,” he huffed. Myungsoo shifted uneasily in her lap, muttering a small “Sowwy.”

“Myungsoo,” she said to the boy in her lap.

“Omma, sowwy.” He looked up at her, tears forming in his eyes.

“Never do that again, okay? No going inside building.” She scolded him quietly.

The little boy nodded his head and buried his face on her chest. “Omma, home.”

She looked up to her team and said, “Can I leave you guys? This design’s almost done. Just finish the color for me and scan it to headquarters.” GaIn walked over and took the piece of paper from her. “No changes on the fabrics?”

“Heechul gave it a go. I say go with it,” she carried the boy in her arms as Donghae took her bag and coat. “I gotta go. Lock everything for me?” she tossed Heechul the key. “Remember guys, keep everything inside the safe.”

Everybody shouted their goodbyes as she walked outside with Donghae and Myungsoo. Donghae had to go back to the site to finish things up and she was left to bring Myungsoo home alone.

Myungsoo was more than happy with the undivided attention he was getting from her. He talked about a lot of things on their way home making Yoona adore him more. He’s as stubborn as their own father, Minho.

That night, she decided to call back home after so long. Her mother was more than happy to talk to the little Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo,” her mother, Yuri, cooed.

“Say haelmoni, sweety.” She instructed Myungsoo who was looking eerily at the phone.

“Hamoni,” he said suddenly, giggling as Yoona laughed.

“Oh he’s too cute!” Yuri said from the other line. “Sweetheart, come home please,” her mother said quietly.

“Mom, I can’t come home and then leave Sungyeol and Myungsoo here.”

“Bring them. I’d like to see my grandchild,” she said firmly.

“But dad-“

“To hell with your father. We’re getting old. I miss you both. And I need to enjoy Myungsoo while I still can,” her mother said sadly.

“Mom, I’m pretty sure you’d make it longer than you think.”

“Nobody knows, darling. Nobody knows.”

 

 

 

 

She stifled her tears as Donghae laid back down beside her. When she finally heard his soft snores, she let out the tears she had been holding back.

She overheard him talking on the phone. She didn’t know who he was talking to. She didn’t get to hear the whole conversation, but his message was clear as the sky.

“Yeah, I met her already. I’m actually living with her” he chuckled. “She doesn’t know, still is oblivious to everything” He paused. “I’m almost done with her. I don’t need to worry about her. Sungyeol would take care of her once I’m gone...Yes, yes. I’d be back to you soon. I love you too. Bye.”


Hey ya'll. What do you think? We're nearing the end. Just a few more chapters to go. :/ :) Let me know what you think.

 

Big shoutout to yoonda for voting. Thank yow! 

 Peace out yow.