Daehyun

Kpop Oneshots

tumblr_m60h7xm6GU1qiewbgo1_400.jpg

 

Char:Daehyun , You

 

You were lying on your bed kicking your legs back and forth searching through B.A.P. pictures for a hot picture of your boyfriend, Daehyun.
You loved calling him your boyfriend. It made a lot of people jealous. You two tried your best keeping your relationship a secret when he first debuted but then pictures started to surface so Daehyun came clean.
 
Sure your life’s changed since then. You, being an underground entertainer alongside Bang Yongnam, became a bit more famous. More people walk up to you for a picture or an autograph than usual. But you didn’t really care.
Just then you got a text from Daehyun.
 
(colours for text)
Daehyun
You
 
Ah jagiya , I'm soo ~~ Tired ~~
 
It had a picture attached to it . You smiled
 
Blue really matches you. You should use that color more often. And red. You should wear more red too
 
No. And you can’t make me :P 
 
Oh, yes, I can ^^
 
No you can’t
 
Yes. I can. I’ll prove it to you
~ ~ ~
Daehyun gave you a look, “Seriously?” You giggle, “Yep.” You straighten out the red blazer he had on and he let out a sigh.
 
“So, noona, are you our stylist now?” Junhong asked you with a slight smile on his face. You look at him and nod.  “Noona, are you seriously going to let us go out on stage like this?” Jongup grumbled, “I look like a banana…”
 
“It’s fine. Besides, it really wasn’t my idea. Now, go on out there and give it your best. B.A.P, fighting,” you say raising your fist. You giggle at Daehyun’s awkward face as they walked out on stage. Really, only Junhong, Himchan and Yongguk were super excited. Jongup and Youngjae were moderately excited. (Jongup cuz he looked like a banana and Youngjae cuz he looks like a lime lol) And Daehyun, well, why not? His girlfriend is the stylist and costume designer. Now you can make him wear any color you want Haha
 
Oh, how you’re going to make him wear a bunch of colors you wanted him to before. “Daehyunnie! Wear this!” you giggled holding up a bright pink shirt to him. He grimaced at it, “Um, no.”
------
“Dae! Please, can you wear this?” you begged holding up a red shirt.
“No.”
------
“Why not? Dae, it’s a nice color on you.” You pouted . “No it’s not.” Daehyun said shaking his head.
 
“Yes it is! C’mon, blue really matches your skin tone.”
“I’m not wearing that!”
 
Oh, Dae, you’re going to get it for all those times you refused to wear those colors.
You giggled to yourself and watched from backstage.  God…even the back of his head is y…Daehyunnie, why are you so hot? Oh, god those high notes x_x Dae, you’re killing me. Get over here so I can punish you for being so goddamn perfect
 
When their performance ended and they walked backstage you took Daehyun’s wrist and pulled him away.
Junhong blinked, “Where are they going?” Yongguk chuckled, “Oh, somewhere. They’re going to have a talk.”
“Is it a private talk?”  
the elder nodded, “Yup so, don’t go eavesdropping on them. I don’t want you to hear anything…inappropriate.”
Junhong raised an eyebrow, “Inappropriate?”
Himchan put a hand on Junhong’s shoulder, “Just let it go, Junhongie.”