Hoya

Kpop Oneshots

hoya-infinite-kpop-Favim.com-528590.jpg

Pictures Of Me?

Char:Hoya, Park Minra OC

 

 

"Where Should we go first? " My Bestfriend of nine years, MinKyung asked me as she put a thoughtful look. We decided to go shopping on the weekend, just keep our minds off school for a while.

"I don't--"

"Minnie!! Look ! A new store !! " She stopped and grabbed my arm, pulling me into the new fancy-smanshy clothing store .

It was indeed new, it's glossy floors, the fresh smell and the new songs that played. MinKyung gave me a fascinated look as she checked out some dresses on a clothing rack. There we're special offers everywhere, due to opening promotions.

I tagged along with her, shoving my hands in my jacket's pockets as she busily piled her chosen clothes on her shoulder.

She glanced over her shoulder with her eyebrows raised. "Aren't you gonna try something on ?"

I scrunched my face and shook my head. "Mmm, nah , I'll pass. "

She deflated her shoulders with a clod look. She turned around and headed to the dressing rooms.I continue to foller her and sat on the sofa infront of the dressing rooms. MinKyung managed to enter one of the rooms with the pile of dresses on her arm. From one dress to another and another, I gave brief comments on each one, carefully judging the style as MinKyung was quite picky.

After giving out my comments on the pile of dresses, MinKyung eventually picked the ones that she wanted and went back to the racks to hang the others back.

"Are you sure you don't want to get a dress? " MinKyung asked, watching how she hooked the clothes hanger on the rack.

"Really, I don't want one. " I assured her in my usual soft tome. "Remember, I'm self-concious."

"So ?" MinKyung questioned.

"I don't like looking at myself in the mirror !" I responded, looking to the floor.

MinKyung sighed and turned around, successfully returning the clothed back. She placed her hands on my shoulders and face me. "Minnie, there is nothing you should be worried about when you look at yourself; you're beautiful! ".

I deflated my shoulders and gave MinKyung a small smile." Thank You, but I still don't want a dress. "

"Please ! You have to !" Minkyung whined, dropping her hands down.

"No.. Kyunggie !"I denied furrowing my eyebrows and folding my arms.

"I found this really,really nice dress that would totally suit you !"MinKyung beamed grabbing my wrist and shaking it.

"No.. " I denied once again in the same tone.

"You have to ! I'll pay for it ~~"

"Then that's a double no !" I denied, not wanting her to pay for something I didn't want.

She pouted with her plump lips and spoke in her higher tone. "My birthday is coming soon !! "

I looked away, then faced her again with a thoughtful look. "Fine " I finally gave in.

MinKyung quickly clapped and handed the dress over, She gently puches me into a dressing room and closes the curtain for me.

Letting out a sigh, I tried on the dress without looking at the mirror. Zipping the dress up to the top, my eye caught the mirror. I couldn't resist, but to just have a glance at my reflection. I looked at the mirror and I regretted it . I didn't like that way I looked at all. I gave a disgusted face back at my reflection .The reflection I saw was wearing a short, feminine, cream-pink coloured dress with a feminine, floral collar and a flully bottom.

"Here goes nothing." I said under my breath, turning away from the mirror. I opened the curtain and revealed my self in a dress to MinKyung who sat on the sofa. She stood up and scanned my figure.

"W-w-wow !! You look stunning !! " She complimented with a shocked look.

I managed a small smile as I pulled the sides of the dress out a little.Then, I heard that camera shutter click again. Where is that coming fromm !! Minra screamed in her head

For months and months, I thought I'd been going nuts, hearing the same camera shutter click everywhere I went. It was quite creepy, so I decided to stay with another person as much as I could. It was weird because I never was able to find where the sounds came from.

I help up my pointer finger and looked at MinKyung with my eyes wide. "Did you hear that ?"

"Maybe someone just finds you attractive or maybe you're not even the target !"MinKyung pointed out, being the one who had experienced these sounds with me the most.

"C'mon, one, it's really creepy, two, no one in the world would ever describe me as attractive ." I pointed out, my put on my waist.

"Fine whatever you think." MinKyung said in a sarcastic tone. I changed back into my clothes and gave the dress to MinKyung. She paid for it as she wished.

"Ah, I can't wait to wear these dresses !" MinKyung excitedly said as she looked through the big bag that she just bought. "ohh I'm tired and Hungry , Let's go get Ice-cream"

I agreed and we made our ways to the ice-cream store located on the outside of the shopping mall. I pas for the ice-cream and we sat down at a table outside.

"So, who's that guy you liked ? Ahh .... Oh yeah HOYA !! "MinKyung evilly smiled, taking a scoop of her bubblegum ice-cream. 

"I-I Do Not Like Him !" I slowly responded, trying not to sound too suspicous.

"Maybe it's his rapping that you fell for?" She wondered as she put the end of the spoon on her chin. She then decided to put on a show, imitationg Hoya's rap. I looked around with sorrowful looks as the people around us gave us weirded-out looks. I then looked back at my bestfriend and managed to let out a laugh,

The sound was audible againn. I turned around with a blank look, scanning over the crowd of shoppers exiting and entering the mall. I couldn't see anyone with a camera. I turned back feeling a little more furious.

"This person is so rude, they don't get permission from me for my photos, and I don't want my pictures to be taken !"I stubbornly ranted, folding my arms.

MinKyung sighed and leaned in. "Minnie, you need to let go of this now ! There's nothing you can do about it. I guess-- we just have to see what happens later."

I sighed and slowly nodded my head, taking in my bestfriend's advice.

"Anyways, I think we should call it a day now." MinKyung said with a yawn.

"I agree! " I said, yawing too .

We walked out of the store and were about to leave for the car park. Just before crossing the road , I heard the camera and I was ready to quickly turn around. A smiled curverd on my mouth as I found an obvious person running away with a camera. Being a fast runner at school, i sprinted into the shopping mall, chasing the figure. I ran and ran, chasing him out the other exit. He lead us to a wisdispread area, a greasy area where it seemed isolated. There was some kind of underground enterance and we sprinted in.

I began to realize that we were in a hidden shed. I looked around, trying to find the figure who ran further into the dark shed. I took the chance to gain my breath back. I put my palms on my knees and breathed heavily for breath. Then, the corner of my eyes was caught on something. I turned my head to face a pinboard fillef with polaroid snapshots. I blinked a few times and walked closer to the pinboard, begging to recognize the same person in every picture;me...

Of course I gelt creeped out, but somehow it was quite flattering at the same time. I scanned through the pictures, some where I remebered the events that occured at the time. I looked at the one, where I was covered in paint at a school event. There was another snap where I was in my pajamas and looking out the window.

In the middle of examining the polaroid pictures, I heard that camera shutter sound once again. I turned around to the sound, founding someone quite familiar.

I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly walked closer to the figure who looked down at the camera with a smile. "H-Hoya?"

He slowly lifted his head and gave me a small smile.

I put on a puzzled face, not being able to read what he was thinking ." Y--you we're the one who had been taking all these pictures of me?"

"Y--yes..." Hoya hesistantly admitted, looking to the ground.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I began to feel a bit angry."Why?"

Hoya looked up to face me. He let out a smiling sigh as he took out the picture from the camera and walked closer to me. He fanned the almost-dry picture to dry it. He smiled at the snapshot then showed it to me. "Because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

I looked at the photo of my fascinated face, looking up at the pinboard then looked back up at him with my teary eyes. I really thought I was in a dream. Hoya? Really? That popular guy from school thinking that I'm beautiful compared to the other girls at school.

I faced Hoya and noticed his sweet smile. I blushed upon seeing that. He walked to the pinboard and pinned the last picture on the pinboards which was completed. He took a step back and admired the pinboard, briefly running his eyes across.

"You know , I've learnt a lot about you." He began , "I also learnt that you're self-concious."

I hung my head with embarrasment and shame. Hoya's steps approached me the his fingers were felt on my chin, lifting it up. "You should be the last to worry about your looks."

I felt nervously flattered, not only because of his sweet words, but because of how he touched me and howhis eye locked with mine. My heart was literally beating much faster.

Hoya put his hand down and sighed. "Sorry for being a creep. I did not ment that"

I blinked a few times and sighed. I let out a chuckle and a forgiveable nod. Hoya let out a chuckle, sporting his perfect teeth. We both turned to admire the pinboard again. One picuted caught my eye, bringing back memories. "Hey ! You went to my dance concery ?"

"Secretly!" Hoya winked. "I noticed your mess ups."

I gave him a nudge and looked back at the pinboard, recalling other pictures with hidden memories in them. 

It was the best day,the very unexpected best day. Hoya, my school crush had secretly like me back, in a creepy way, but I totally didn't mind . He helped me to embrace my uniqueness and my qualities that I was given. It was a day to never forget

 


 

 

Gee My hand hurts so much :'( haawpp (help)

UUU Sorry for not updating frequently ~~ :P

Forgive meh ~~

;) *le wink