Yongguk

Kpop Oneshots

yongguk.jpg

Beach Day.

Char: Yongguk,Jessi O/C

Requested By;jung_Ejt-ara6

 

The sun was shining; it was a sunny day. The weather was perfect, it was quite warm but it was perfect. Not a cloud was spotted in the bright, blue sky. The day definitely yelled of a happy one, Jessi mood couldn’t turn sour because everything else felt positive just by the weather of the day.

Jessi were spending her day with her perfect boyfriend, Yongguk. He suggested he would take her out for the day but kept everything quiet about where he was going after he finished at work in the later morning. The only thing he told her to do for the day – which gave you a small hint of what you would be doing – was to wear shorts and a summery shirt and a hat because you both will be out in the sun quite a lot that day.

Jessi waited patiently at her house for Yongguk to turn up; he sent Jessi a text telling her that he wasn’t far away from there no earlier than five minutes ago. Jessi began to get impatient, pacing around right near the front door hoping the next car she hear would be Yongguk pulling up.

Jessi had been dating Yongguk for the past five and a half years; he made her feel like the most special person in the entire world. Every day was like the best day of your life with him. She never had a real fight with him; you could tell when he was upset and wouldn’t do or say anything to make things worse and vice versa. If She were to pick just one word to describe both yours and his relationship, ‘perfect’ wouldn’t even suffice for it. It was beyond such a simple word. But if anything, Jessi were both more than happy to spend each day together.

Without her suspecting it, she heard a similar car followed by a horn indicating Jessi, that her boyfriend had arrived. Jessi got her light backpack and ran out to his car .

The smile on her face wasn’t leaving anytime soon when her eyes met with Yongguk’s when he was sitting in the car smirking back at her.

Happily climbing in to the passenger seat ,Yongguk leaned over and shared a sweet kiss on her lips before he put her seatbelt on for her. “Hello,” he smirked at her

“Hi,” was all Jessi manage to say back.

“How are you today?” Yongguk asked turning the car on and he began driving away. She watched his actions trying to think of a smart reply.

“I’m good and very excited for today,” She looked up at the sky happy with how perfect the weather is playing out for the day.

“That’s good, be excited because I’ve planning this for quite a while now,” Jessi looked at him with confusion.

“Where are we going?” Jessi asked trying to hide her worries.

“You will see,” Yongguk slyly replied, Jessi just sighed silently to herself and braced herself for what was coming.

An hour or so passed and she could see the surroundings around you change to more tropical vegetation. It was similar plants that you would only see in the surfing movies or what would remind you of Hawaii. It wasn’t until she reached an opening with a sparkling blue background that she realised were on the edge of the country, at the beach.

“We’re almost there,” Yongguk smirked at her grabbing her hand to hold it.

“We’re going to the beach?” Jessi asked surprised.

“You don’t like the idea?”

“No this is great! I love it,” Jessi haven’t been to the beach in quite some time so she were excited and then to be there with Yongguk made things better.

Yongguk parked with ease in the almost empty car park, surprising Jessi a little with hardly any people on the beach. She got out of the car to tropical air; it smelt like salt water but was fresher than the air you would smell in the city. There was a slight cool breeze coming off the water that made the heat feel bearable. Looking out onto the sand, she could see the heat radiating off it but it didn’t worry you one bit. She put her backpack on her back and then took her thongs off and felt the warmth instantly on the tar of the road before she ran over to Yongguk and began trying to pull him onto the beach telling him to hurry whilst he put his own backpack on.

“Give me a second,” he urged as he locked his car and took his thongs off too then ran ahead of her towards the crispy sand. “C’mon, you wanted me to hurry,” he called back for her. Laughing she ran after him, feeling the heat of the white sand burn your feet with every step so she had a goal of getting to the wetter sand closer to the breaking waves in the water. As soon as she reached it Yongguk came up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her to him. “Caught you,” he smirked pressing his lips against yours for a brief moment.

“Never knew we were playing chasing,” Jessi replied thinking up of a plan in your mind. Without warning you let go of Yongguk and began running down the beach, sometimes waves came up and splashed you as you ran through the water but the cool water didn’t bother you at all. She didn’t realise how fast Yongguk was until he grabbed her from behind and s his arms around her waist and began spinning her with her kicking the air slightly screaming from being startled.

“Caught you again,” he said putting her safely on the sand.

“No fair, you’re a boy so you’re naturally fast,” Jessi complained.

“Would you like a head start?”

“Yes!” She yelled without hesitation. “But let me put my bag and thongs up there,” She pointed to the dryer sand where she chucked her stuff before she began running up the beach again and noticed Yongguk following her actions and placing his belongings there too. When she ran this time she looked over her shoulder and could see Yongguk in the distance jogging after her but he still reached her with ease. But she thought ahead and instead of running in one straight line ahead she thought to start zigzagging and dodge his attempts to catch her. This worked for some time; she were jumping from side to side smiling widely with Yongguk following all your actions, reaching out to get her in some way. Suddenly Yongguk got hold of her wrist and she pulled back until she were in the water with Yongguk following you. To get him off her started to kick water onto him and this plan worked until he retaliated and started kicking water on her.

Jessi stopped throwing water and this time and ran for Yongguk whilst he had his back turned to her.As she jumped on his back and wrapped her legs around his waist whilst her arms went around his neck. “I caught you this time,” she spoke cockily in his ear.

“You did but now you’re coming with me,” he chuckled back at her whilst she widen her eyes in surprised with where Yongguk was going to go. He gripped her thighs so if she wanted to break free there was no possible way Yongguk’s grip would let her go. Yongguk then began walking into the water and you instantly realised he was taking you for a swim.

“No wait!”She called out worried. “I don’t want to go swimming; I didn’t bring a change of clothing.”

“Oh you don’t?” His tone was sarcastic.

“No,” she felt relieved when he began retreating from the water and back up onto the sand where he walked back to where she placed her stuff from earlier. “Am I heavy?” She asked concerned with him carrying her.

“Yes,” he replied leaving Jessi to kick him with your heel in his leg. “I was joking! You’re light as a feather.”

“You called me fat Bang Yongguk,” she pouted resting her chin on his shoulder.

“No I called you a feather and now I will call you beautiful,” She could feel the butterflies in her stomach at his simple compliment then pressed her lips to his cheek for a small peck.

“You’re so sweet,” Jessi mumbled.

“It’s because I love you,” he spoke back to her, but clearer than what she did , and she told him that she loves him back as well holding him tighter with her arms but not so much that it hurt him as she nuzzled her face into his neck taking in his husky scent.

“So are we just going to spend the rest of the day at the beach?”

“You sound disappointed,” his voice turned to a concerned one.

“No I love the idea, it’s just.”

“What’s wrong?” Yongguk put her down on the sand now so he could see your face. He held it in both his hands, caressing with his soft hands.

“I’m worried I’ll get sunburn,” she replied pouting slightly and looking at her arms, he only chuckled at you pulling into his arms.

“Oh,” he sighed a sigh of relief. “Well need not worry because I have sunscreen in the car if you want to go get it?” Yongguk fiddled around in his pocket for a moment before he took his keys out and gave them to her. “Should be on the back seat,” Jessi thanked him and jogged up to his car, partly because she wanted to be back with him as soon as possible and another also because the dry sand was burning your feet.

Jessi found the sunscreen and without wasting any time and jogged straight back to Yongguk deciding to put the cream on her body once shes back with Yongguk. You could see him on the beach leaning down to what she thought was his bag but he was taking a few steps to the right and she realised he was writing something in the sand. Running out of breath she slowed her pace as she got closer to Yongguk.

When she got back she noticed the followers placed in the sand at the start of the sentence. Her eyes slowly read of the sentence but she had to read it again to realise it was a question Yongguk was asking.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

All written in capital letters in perfect hand writing. Her eyes wouldn’t leave the question, she could feel her heart beginning to fasten and her hands were sweating but she still thought that she was only in a dream and was going to wake up any minute now.

“Beautiful,” Yongguk called out as he took your hand in his and bent down on one knee. Jessi blinked at his actions and realised your eyes were a little wet, she were tearing up. “You have been in my life for longer than we have been together, but the past five years and five months have meant the absolute most to me. You have brought me so much happiness and I cannot begin to describe how much I love you,” Yongguk put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small black, velvet box which he opened to a silver ring with a diamond sparkling in the sunlight. “Will you marry me?”She bent down on your knees nodding your head like crazy.

“Yes,” She finally blurted her head. Yongguk took her left hand in his; softly holding it as he slipped the ring on her ring finger, perfectly fitting it. She looked down at her hand once more before wrapping herr arms around Yongguk’s neck. He stood up and spun her around several times, squeezing her tightly around her waist.

“I love you so much,” he whispered in Jessi's ear.

“I love you as well Yongguk,” she replied leaning back to look at his face where her lips crashed down onto his for a sweet passionate kiss.

Yongguk was the love of your life and you couldn’t wait to spend every second with him for forever.

 


 

There you go jung_Ejt-ara6 How was it ? XD 

And if you found any 'you' in the chap I .. kind type really fast my eyes are sleepy ... sowwy bout that and If you didn't found any which means it's good then ^_^ <3 ~~

tumblr_lztzix6NZb1r7zjguo1_500.gif