Tiffany

Kpop Oneshots

tumblr_m4c2b4PBy11r0mqjz.gif

Confession

Char:Tiffany,Jason Kim O/C

Requested By:jaxxon

 

 

Her long brown straigh hair is swaying by the warm breeze of air as she walks the downtown with her small light steps, looking at every stall and houses around as if she was memorizing every detail about the place. She clutched onto her sweater tightly as the wind blows, almost sending shivers inside her but she didn't mind instead she just laughed at it.

--

"Tiffany-ssi~!," a guy with a masculine built and small yet piercing eyes which seem to be invisible whenever he smiles or laugh called after her , making his way towards her place with quick long strides .

"Hey ! Jason-ssi ! It's been a long time~ "Tiffany smiled with her eye smile.

"Eh ? We've been into karaoke bar yesterday in case you forgot," Jason rised his brows , Jason is one of Tiffany's childhood friend he has been always by her side no matter how long , or when. He is a kind hearted , cheerful guy and a type that every girl likes .

"I know" Tiffany retorted with a slight pout.

He nods and puts a bottle of range juice and a pack of sandwhich into her hands knowing that she will refuse to take it if it's an offer.

"Excuses , Ms. Hwang~," Jason snickered and makes a face to her which made Tiffany burst into a series of giggles.

"yaa~! When did you learn that, huh ? The way you looked like a while ago .. You looked like a monkey having constipation !"

"Eyy~ That's not true ! I looked cute with that and you just can't accept it !"

"Excuses ,Mr - mr-"Tiffanny looked up as if she forgets her bestfriends surname

"You dont remeber my  surname !!"Jason burst.

"I was just playing , Excuses Mr. KIM !! " 

Fany copied his tone and sticks her tounge out to him before starting to eat the food he gave.For a momment, both Jason and Tiffany stayed silent and only the rustling movements of tress being swayed by the cold wind, birds shirping and their breathing can be heard, a momment where they seemed to be appreaciating the beauty laid before their eyes and the simplicity of everything .

"Mmm. Jason~~"

"Ne?"

"I want you to watch me play the paino~?"

Hearing those words from her makes his hearts flutter into something that he can't even put into words. Is it fondness? Or is it love ? Tiffany has always been special to him ever since they first met. Her eyes which twinkles whenever she smiles along with her sweet voice that draws him closer to her is something that he can't put his attention away.

 

Her accompaniment is addicting.. And I selfishly wish that I am the only person who feels this way...

 

 

"Not alone, not alone. Even if these feelings don't have an "answer" . Not alone . Even if all the songs seem to disapear, I'm the flower that blooms for you. That's right, I'm not alone ~~"

 

Tiffany is sitting at the black piano chair with her back facing as she plays her favourite song, singing along with it softly.
Jason coulnd't help but to stare at her in admiration. Tiffany's skillful finger running along th ekeys and her voice which  blends into the song very well causing hom to feel goose bumps is just a sight to behold .

"Uwaa Pany ah~~ Daebak !!"

Jason mumbled as he continues to watch her, a smile spread acroos his face, silently wiching that this moments will not go into an end. He wants this life .. A ife hi is able to enjoy every second of a day .. And with this girl.. A soft voice suddenly purred into his thoughts and he just happyli agreed with it .

I think of her as a friend, a special friend who has a special part in my life ~~ And will always be ~~.

"Even with tears flowing, I'm the flower that blooms for you . That's right , I'm not , that's right , I'm not , I'm not alone anymore ~"

 

"Miyoung-ah .. You're great .. I love-"

Jason immediately covered his mouth at the words that had just come out . Hw wasn't sure if she had heard him because she still has her back facing him and her fingers was still running along the keys , though this time it was of a different tune , a uch more lively song compared to the first one.  What do you think you're doing , Huh?! Confessing ? You're stupid , Jason !!  He mentally scold himself as he continues to watch her again, this time his thoughts are traliing into something ... Something more deep .. And it is something where he should put his ful concern on..

"The resounding heart beat is sign of a crush, open your eyes. See , I fall in love again ~"

Tiffany sings along , a blithe giggle suddenly comes out from her before she turns on him , a smile spread acroos her beautiful face . Jason felt his heart momentarily stops from beating at the sight of a smiling Tiffany . Aigoo ~~ Dongwoo... Your mind .. Get a hold of yourself ~ How could a girl like her would like me ... Jason reminded himdlef and chuckled , meeting Tiffany's crescent like eyes as if reading what's on her mind .

 

"I love you , Pany-ah"

Jason didn't cup his mouth like before he just stare at Tiffany waiting for an answer.

" Of course I love you "

Tiffany playfully poked his cheeks. But he didn't budge he just stared at ther as if he never seen it before . Tiffany was about to walk away but before she could walk Jason took her hand and hold it tightly not  letting it go.

"Ja-jason what are you doing let me go."

"No, I will never let go you .. now we've been together for a long time ."

"Jason-ah"

Jason took a deep breath and said ."Listen to me Fany-ah , I want you . I need you , please be mine "

"I- I " Tiffany looked down not knowing what to say .Jason looked at her expression and released her hand .

"Hey cheer up of course a girl like me- ...." Tiffany looked up to Jason 

 

"NEED TO HAVE GOOD BOYFRIENDS a.k.a You !! " Tiffany screamed well .. not that loud she cares about her boyfriends poor ear.

Jason was over joy he could not hold his feelings and hugged her.

"I accept you , I accept you with all my hearts."Tiffany said and kissed his lips  .

Jason pulled them apart and wispered to Tiffany's ear " I love you so much and so long" . Tiffany giggled upon hearing that as it tickles her ear hearing that.

" I love you too~~" Tiffany replied before crashing their lips together.


 

First thing first if you guys found in any chaps that I wrote lips a lisp yeah sorry bout that ... I don't have lisp or sumthin but I keep on writing lisp than lips . And when I'm wanna write lisp I write lips ... how frustated is that ...

 

Well never mind about that This chap come up a bit later than usual It's because I have school work I have to stay in school until late night then I could come home ...