G-Dragon

Kpop Oneshots

tumblr_myv6gqquuY1s3lnmpo1_500.jpg

Confessing at a concert

Char:G-Dragon/Kwon Jiyong, You

Requested by:Dik_Na

"Good Luck !!" You shouted waving your hands at Jiyong before he left and he waved back. Today was your big day and also Jiyong's big day. It's your Birthday and also his concert day. It just happened to be at the same day. You sighed as you look at his back figure heading back into his practice room to practice for his concert.

Even his back figure is hot, You sighed What am I even saying He's an Idol I ... am just a girl ... You thought snapping yourself out of your thoughts and head home. 

When you step into your apartment and flicked on the lights "SURPRISE !!" Someone shouted. You looked up seeing your best friend, Min Hee

"Aww You should've" You ran towards her and hugged her, you haven't seen her in such a long time you missed her so much. "Your parents couldn't come, they were busy" They are always busy with work, I know they need money but Hey, I'm still your daughter at least send a video or call me You sighed. "Almost forgot they send this !" Min Hee took out a box and a letter "They said read it later" You nodded settling it on a nearby table.

"And uhm .. I don't have that much money to buy a lot of food but I got Pizza !!" Min Hee cheered taking out a box of pizza from mid air. "YAY !! Having these are enough ~" 

You and Min Hee talk and talk about everything that pops in their little mind, the conversation kept on going and going no matter how embarrassing it is, It doesn't matter because they are best friends that is what matters.

Meanwhile inside the YG company

Jiyong is practicing his off, he wanted the concert to be perfect like how all his concerts are but somehow he wanted this concert to be an unforgettable concert because you are coming and he wanted to make a surprise for you. But he kept on making mistakes during practice he couldn't focus at all, he wanted the concert to be perfect and your birthday to be perfect too. His mind kept on wondering around, "I'm sorry" He apologized again and bowed to the instructor.

The instructor wanted to raise his voice on Jiyong but calmed down himself since he doesn't want to put too much pressure on Jiyong, he is already going trough a lot of things so the instructor let him take a break from hell

I mean practice.

"Thank You" Jiyong muttered lifelessly.

6 more hours till concert I need to be fresh and active but no, I am still here working my out I deserve a break He thought, He actually really deserve a break from the intense practice but the author won't let that happened

I mean ... *ehem*

Jiyong sat down and lay on couch, his hand resting on his forehead, panting. I really hope today's concert is a success and he went to Dream Land.

--

When Min Hee left, you ran toward your parents gift and open it seeing a note and a bracelet. You took it out and examine it, it was beautiful. It was a Haute Silverplated Rose quartz and pink crystal Charm Bracelet. A sudden flashback ran into your mind.

When you were little you saw a bracelet 100% the same as what you are holding right now. You begged for the bracelet but it was too expensive your parents couldn't afford it and your family weren't that rich. Tears formed in your eyes, They do care about you they do, even if they don't show it they still love you and care about you. You were about to go emotional but your phone suddenly rang.

A message from Min Hee saying that there is only one more hour until the concert starts. You ran up into your room and get changed not forgetting to wear the bracelet.  This is the best birthday present ever

--

You and Min Hee entered the concert hall it was already filled with people "We came to late" Min Hee stated. "No Shiz" You said.

You both took your seat and waiting for the concert to begin

Meanwhile Jiyong backstage, do you know the feeling when you get excited and nervous at the same time? Yeah Jiyong is feeling it right now and you do not want to feel this feeling, ugh Feels. He loosens up his vocals and do anything just to get rid of the nervous feeling.

Jiyong got his make-up touch up and the director told him to ready, he nodded and waited for the queue. As he charismatically took the stage he became G-Dragon from bigbang. The fans screamed their lungs out when he showed up.

tumblr_mcxzrtO5Py1qjnysgo1_500.gif

Screams filled the concert hall. You stood there seeing him performing perfectly no mistakes at all, your hand clasped together staring at him with your mouth hanging open. He was perfect. Was the only thing that you can think about at this time. You fangirled your heart out your gaze not leaving his every step

Soon after without you noticing the concert is coming to an end "Uhmm .. Excuse me I have an announcement to make" Jiyong spoke trough the microphone.

The concert hall became quiet, "Thank you" He thanked. "Would you guys be sad if I said I wanted to confess to this girl that I like for a long time ?"

"NO !!!" The fans replied or shouted. Jiyong smiled, VIPs are the most loyal fans and they respect their Idols decision and did not object what their Idols want. Jiyong look over to his back and nodded. Suddenly a security guard came and asked "I'm sorry but are you Miss ___ ?" 

"Yes that is me why?" You replied nodding. "Good follow me please" The security guard lead the way "But my fr-" Before you could even finish your sentence Min Hee spoke "Let me be, go" The security guard took your hand and went towards the stage. You struggle to get out of his grasp but he was tuff and you couldn't do anything, you wanted Min Hee to come with you, you do not know what this security guard might do to you.

When you reached the corner of the stage you felt someone's presence behind you "Now aren't you a stubborn girl" You turned and saw Jiyong staring back at you, you blushed at the closeness. He brought you up on the spotlight and raised your hand up "This girl everyone is my girl"

You were shock at what he just said your mind not computing what is happening. You stood there like a log your mouth hanging open you don't look like yourself, it's like you just saw a ghost well let's just say you look stupid.

You felt Jiyong lower your arm you turned to him and he was on his knees next to you "Now would you ___, be my girl? " He spoke to the mic letting everyone in the concert hall heard what he said. "You know I just said that using the mic so you can't say no" He said not using the mic. 

You wanted to say Yes but your mouth doesn't want to say it "JUST SAY YES" One of the fans in the crowd screamed. 

"Yes" You finally answered. Jiyong got on his foot and hugged you

"I love you"

"I love you too" 

"Wait !! I just realized I forgot to read my parents note, but meh I can do it later" You said


 

I praised my self *flips hair*