Jinyoung

Kpop Oneshots

jinyoung-13.jpg

I Miss You

 

Char:Jinyoung (B1A4) , You 

(A/N: This is like a video call)

"Yobusaeyo?" You said after your phone vibrated on your bedside table numerous times. 
 
"Yah. Don't tell me you're asleep already." Said a familiar voice.
 
"Aniyo Oppa. I'm still awake~" You switched to webcam with him.
 
"Gerae?" He wasn't convinced. Jinyoung was still in his stage clothes whilst you already had your hair tied in a bun with your glasses on.
 You finally remembered why he decided to call... It was B1A4's comeback stage today. Yes, you were secretly dating the shy leader, it's been a few months now.
 
 
"Your comeback stage was amazing!" You smiled at him excitedly.
 
"Yeah? What song did we sing?" He smirked
 
"Baby Good Night of course!"
 
"Tch. We sang Baby I'm Sorry." He pouted.
 
"Bwoh? I'm pretty sure it was Baby Good Night!"
 
"Hahaha I'm kidding. You're right. I was just checking if you really watched it."
 
"Babo!" You stuck your tongue out at him and smiled.
 
 
 Oh how you missed him, how you missed his hugs, his kisses, his voice and his corny jokes. 
"When will I get to see you again? With your comeback, it's been a busy month for you right?"
 
"Hahahaha yeah it has been. I miss you." He pouted.
 
"And you think l don't?" You replied and laughed.
 
"Are you doing anything tomorrow?"
 
"Nah, I've got nothing better to do than stay home." You shrugged and started to bury your head back in your pillow. Jinyoung chuckled cheekily and turned serious.
 
"Do you know what time it is?"
 
"Yeah.. It's 2.30 AM.."
 
"You should sleep now." You loved it when he got all bossy and protective.. It was cute.
 
"I can't... You better sleep too."
 
"I'll sleep after you do." He chuckled to himself.
 
"Tch. I can't."
 
"Well.. I'll hang up now so you can sleep. No actually... You hang up first."
 
"No! I don't want to!" He was so playful most of the time, so playful it made you miss him even more than you already did.
 
"Hahahah alright. I'll count to three and we both hang up at the same time okay?... Hana... Dul... Ses!"
You didn't hang up, but instead, you kept imagining him. His defined cheekbones, perfect nose and fox like eyes. 
 
"Yahh! Why didn't you hang up?" Jinyoung said pointing at you ... You missed having that hand tuck your hair behind your ears.
 
"I miss you too much that's why!"
 
"Awww I miss you too" He pouted.
 
"YAH HYUNG! LET'S GO BUY SOME RAMYUN!" Gongchan shouted across the line.
 
"Alright! You guys get going first, I'll catch up with you later."
 
"Alright hyung! By the way.. Anyeong eonni!!!" Gongchan waved from the back, you laughed and waved back. You missed your little cheerful dongsaeng as well.
 
 
"You have to go right?.. Go!" You forced a smile, truth was, you missed him too much to let him go.
 
"Araso. Araso. Sleep alright? Goodnight~ Saranghaeyo."
He hung up the phone. You sighed and buried your head back into your pillow. You couldn't sleep, so you might as well start drawing, as you thought it would help make you slightly sleepier.
 
You started sketching a picture of you and B1A4, you decided to start with Jinyoung first, shading in his fiery red hair and highlighting his defined cheekbones.
 
 
*Ding Dong*
 
"Who would ring the doorbell at 3AM in the morning?" You said to yourself... "A stalker?! Aishhhh what is this?!" 
 
You looked through the webcam on your frontdoor... There was someone out there wearing a black hoodie and hiding himself under it...
"Who are you?" You said through the screen as you were unable to make out the unclear webcam image.
 
"Yah.. Do you seriously not remember me? We only haven't seen eachother for a few weeks thats all..." He pulled down his hood, his bright red well style hair filled the small screen.
 
"OPPA!" Your face brightened and you sprinted down the stairs to the front gate. After unlocking the doors and closing it, Jinyoung hugged you tightly, resting his chin on yours.
 
"Ah, let's stay like this for a few minutes okay?" He smiled.
 
"Ne oppa~" 
 
You remained having your arms curled tightly around his waist with your face buried into his chest, he placed one hand on your hair and the other around your back. Then he broke away from the hug and gently gave you a kiss..
 
"I figured you wouldn't be able to sleep." He sighed. "And because I'm such a good boyfriend, I decided to come here to make sure you actually fall asleep."
 
"You know me so well." You blushed.
 
He pulled you up the front porch and through the front door, he knew your house so well that he led you into the kitchen first.
 
"Firstly, the key to a good night's sleep is a cup of warm white malt and a warm cookie."
 
"I don't have them in my house..."
 
"Which is why I stopped to buy some~" He took out a box if cookies from his backpack as well as white malt powder. He re-baked a piece of soft cookie to warm it up a little, he then mixed the white malt with warm milk and poured it into your favourite mug - which he obviously knew which one as well.
 
"Eat up. You can't sleep without a full stomach."
 
"Wouldn't that lead to the esophageal reflux disease if you eat then sleep straight away?"
 
"Shut up. You're too smart." Jinyoung pulled of your glasses, laughed and placed his hands over your mouth. He puts your glasses on himself instead.."Hey.. I think I'm getting blind. The world's so blurry." He then said, doing this dorky act... Typical Jinyoung.
 
You threw the last cookie crumb at him.. "Yah!" He pouted.
 
"I'm so full now.. I don't think I can move.." You said jumping onto your couch.
 
"Don't sleep on the couch. Your back will ache once you wake up."
 
You remained lying there, then decided to roll down onto the floor.
 
"Oh my. My girlfriend reminds me of a slug right now." Jinyoung said and burst out laughing. He then walked up to you and carried you up. "If you're not moving, then I guess I'll have to carry you."
He carried you up the stairs to your bedroom. He's been here so often, he could get to your bedroom blindfolded. Jinyoung switched on the bedside lamp and tucked you into your bed. He climbed onto the other side of the bed and tucked himself in.
 
"I'll wait for you to sleep, then I'll leave."
 
"No.. Don't leave." You pouted.
 
Jinyoung smiled at you and made you rest your head on his chest, his arms embraced around you. 
 
"I wish I could stay like this forever, but I have a photoshoot tomorrow for the Japanese debut album."
 
You didn't reply, instead.. You moved your arms in to hug him back. You wanted to cherish this moment for a while... With B1A4's Japan Album being released, you probably won't be able to see him until next month. You missed everything about him, his height which was the perfect height for hugs, his hair, his eyes, his nose, his kisses, his cheekbones, his cologne, his voice and his laughs. 
 
"Hey. Don't cry. I'll try to come and see you as much as possible okay?" He said wiping away a tear that rolled down your cheeks without you realizing.
 
"Will you be able to?"
 
"Who cares if I'm able to. I will come anyways. It's not like I don't miss the girl I love the most." Jinyoung said, hugging you tighter than before. "Don't worry, you better sleep now okay? I'm not going anywhere... I promise"
 
You nodded and closed your eyes whilst your head was resting on his chest. Jinyoung waited until you were asleep, then he gently kissed you on your forehead an closed his eyes, "Saranghaeyo" he said, falling asleep with his arms around you.
 

 

Err guise I'm sick these days there was a massive haze here in my country , well school is close and yeah the student went wild .. not me uwwwww I don't know how I can update well sry if I dont update . ohh my good ness you dont know how much I sneezed during chap 7 till 10 wow countless

I'm sorry