Cheondung

Kpop Oneshots

cheondung_by_linh7x-d49ynhk.png

My Bestfriend

Char:Cheondung, Yang Anna

Requested By: ChunsaAngel21 

 

"YAH ! Bring that back !" Anna shouted and chased Cheondung. "Nope, not until you gave me back Mr. Boo !! " Cheondung shouted back running away as far as he can with your bag in his hand. "But you gave it to me, don't be rude !!"

"Well not anymore mine- Woah !" Cheondung fell flat on the floor, his face brushing the grass. His shirt all covered in dirt. "Argh, oww" He groaned and tried to look down at his shirt but Anna landed on top off him "Gotcha ~" Anna took her bag at got up "Enjoy the scenery down there" Anna walked away skipping happily her way out of the park "YAH! YANG ANNA COMEBACK !" Cheondung got up and ran towards her

"AHH !!" Anna shouted as she saw that Cheondung running towards her direction, but Cheondung was faster he back hugged her and whispered to her ear "Gotcha"

Anna's heart couldn't stop beating by the whisper at her ear her feelings for Cheondung was long kept in her heart sealed and locked and time to open the lock and reveal what's kept inside is not there yet or will ever be ... "I just wanted to carry your bag for you like how all good best friends do" He took her bag and slide it onto his shoulder.

"Oh, Just so you I still want Mr. Boo" and with that he dashed off in front of you faster than you expected. He wasn't that fast when I chased him just now  ... She thought tilting her head in confusion. Her tummy grumble in hunger "I better get something to eat" She looked around and noticed a cafe not far "AHA !" Her face brightened up at the sight of the cafe but suddenly feel when she realized that her money in her bag that Cheondung just ran away with. She sulked her way home.

She looked around trying to find Cheondung if he is nearby your house but he was nowhere to be seen 
He really did took my bag and leave me alone She sighed twisting doorknob creaking the door open "Hello ? Mom ?" Anna said as she look around and smelled her favorite dish Stew She thought as she went straight to the kitchen seeing her mother stirring a pot of stew.

"Oh, Honey you're home" Her mom, Yang Ericka turned around dusting her hands on her apron and squeezed Anna thightly as if she didn't see her in like a month. "Mom ... What's wrong? Did something happened?"

"No, Nothing just .. wanted to hug my daughter" Anna sensed something wrong but she just brush it off her shoulder because she really did not hug her mother this long and really misses her "You're the best mother someone could have" Mrs. Ericka smiled brushing Anna's hair "Yes, yes and you are best daughter someone could have" They hugged even tighter. Suddenly the moment broken by the sound of Anna's tummy grumble 

"Oh ! I almost forgot, sit" Anna's mother scooped out a big amount of stew and spreads it on a bowl meanwhile Anna sets the utensils needed for two people, her and her beloved mother. Her mother turned and place the plate of rice and the stew on the table.

"Honey I've ate already you just eat I have to get something" Her mother said untying her apron. "B- But-"

"Eat, I'll be done in a minute" Anna nodded pouted. Her mother smiled her sweetest smile and tears formed in her eyes and she went upstairs. 

Was mom about to cry? What? ... What's happening? Anna couldn't help her self but to check what's happening, she got up and went upstairs and saw bags BIG bags and she saw her mother packing some money "Mom .. ?"

Her mother was shocked as she turn to Anna's direction "Anna" Her mother spoke.

"Why are you packing ? Big Bags? Money? Are you leaving me?" Anna asked all the question that popped in her head. She could believe what is happening

Is her mother leaving her?

No, no way Mom won't do that

.Her mother was lost at words nothing came out of she stood there looking at her daughter. Anna sensed something wrong the moment she stepped in the house.

"Honey listen" Her mother sat on her bed patting the spot next to her. Anna did as she told and sat next to her mother, she didn't want to be mad at her mother. Because it's her mother the one that she cares the most, the only she can depend on other than Cheondung that is. 

"Listen I have to go out of town because of work I really want to tell you this but, no words came out of my mouth. I'm really sorry for not telling you earlier. " She hugged her mother tightly not letting her go so as her mother tears running down their faces "I'm sorry" Her mother repeated.

"No, I was suppose to say sorry I was childish for not noticing it "

Suddenly the door burst open, they broke the hug seeing Cheondung standing there with Anna's bag on his shoulder "Ohh .. I came in a bad time .. " They both laughed at Cheondung who looks like he just commit a crime or something.

"Wait, isn't that Anna's bag?" Her mother said.

"Uh ... No .. Its- It's mine"

"But it's pink"

"Uh ...."

They broke into laughter, "Wow Cheondung that bag really fits you you should bring it to school" They laughed even more at Anna's comment

"YAH !" Cheondung stumped his foot on the floor like a little kid. With that Anna already forgot what happened earlier and this was all Her mother's plan with the help of Cheondung of course, He knew she was going to be heart broken when she knew her mother is not going to stay with her Cheondung really doesn't like seeing her cry. Mrs. Ericka was glad and relieved that she already had forgotten about it.

"Oh and there's still a plate of stew downstairs It's going to get cold" Cheondung said pointing down the stairs.

"You didn't eat?" Her mother asked

"Oh ... I want to eat with you" Anna said.

"Aihh this kid come on let's eat" 

"Yeaheyy ~" 

They all went downstairs and enjoyed the stew Anna's Mother made. They chatted happily like a family and Cheondung is like their family they were so close to each other. Cheondung got a call from someone and left early only finishing half of the stew "If you want more we can send to your home some" Mrs. Ericka said before Cheondung was about to leave. 

"No It's fine I'm full already" He replied.

"Okay Be safe !"

"I will"

He left but that didn't stop the chatter from both of them. They kept chatting until Mrs. Ericka phone rang. "Oh, One second" She left the scene. Anna didn't want to eavesdrop, well she could but she didn't.

Her mother came back with a frown plastered on her face. Anna instantly got up and ran to her mother "Who was it? What did they say?".

"It was the company, they said I have to leave in 5 more hours" Her Mother said sorrowfully. "Oh, and since you will be leaving alone, you will be staying with your Aunt Jane okay?"

"What no I don't want too !" Anna didn't want to stay with her aunt because when she was little her mother left her with her aunt, and her aunt treated her badly, making her do the dishes, cleaning up places, It's like Cinderella and the step mother

"Why? She's friendly"

Friendly my I mean Ehem

"I--" 

"Have a guy?" Her mother continued her sentences. Anna looked up at her mother "W-, I mean Yeah, yeah I do"

"Is it that Lee Joon guy? He is really nice I've met him a few times. Is it him?"

"Yes" She answered not hesitating. Actually that was not the thing she heard, she was still blank because she herself said she had a guy and said yes out of nowhere.

"Really ! He fits you ! Aww My little Sunshine have a guy already" Mrs. Ericka was over joy when she heard Anna is 'with' Lee Joon. Mrs. Ericka scanned Anna who just stood there staring into space.

"What are you doing call him !" Mrs. Ericka demanded.

"Huh? What? Oh, okay I think I left my phone upstairs I'll go get it one sec" Anna ran towards her room and shut the door behind her slowly. 

What did I just say ! Oh no what am suppose to do Aish​ Frustrated Anna took her phone and called Lee Joon and tell him about the situation. She had to agree Lee Joon is a good guy he helped her and she helped him at times, but he just doesn't let her feel like how she felt when she is with Cheondung.

"Ahh I see, It's fine I will help you out but-" Lee Joon chuckled on the phone.

"Yes, yes I will repay you back okay"

"Good hahaha Bye I have to go"

"Okay ! Bye" She hung up, the moment her door burst open, Mrs. Ericka stood there a smile on her face "So did you ask him to come?"

Oh crap I forgot to ask that, wait If I forgot to ask that why would I even call him Gosh I'm so stupid ...

"Hello? Hello Earth to Anna?" Mrs. Ericka shook Anna waking her up from her thoughts.

"Huh, oh yeah that'll be great !" Anna said showing her thumbs. "You didn't hear what I just said did ya'"

"Uhmm Sorry?" Anna chuckled. "I said did you asked him to come" Mrs. Ericka repeated.

"Oh yeah I did he said that he will come in like ... 6 hours "Anna lied. "6 Hours? I already left then" Mrs. Ericka sulked. "Yeah, but don't worry I will be fine" Anna comforted her mother patting her hands. 

Hours past by as both of them chatted happily, Mrs. Ericka phone buzzed. She checked that it was time for her to leave. "Honey It's time"

"Now? .. But-"

"I'll be fine, trust me" 

"Okay Let me help with the bags"

Suddenly Anna spotted a rose petal on the floor and picked it up "Mom what's this?" Anna turned around and saw her mother was gone What, where did she go "Mom, now is not the time for jokes" 

Anna went upstairs and saw a trail of petal Okay this is getting freaky what the hell is going on oh hell

Anna twisted her mother's doorknob but it wont open "Mom ! Mom open up what's happening" Out of curiosity Anna walked towards the trailed flower petal, She felt scared and not even a bit pleased with what's happening. She opened the door seeing candles on the tables the air filled with her favorite scent Lavender, as she looked around seeing a bouquet of flowers next to Mr. Boo on the bed and a note on top of it that says;

To my dear Anna,

I had been admiring you for months almost years,

I .. am really bad at making romantic notes like how people do but at least I am trying,

I really hope you accept my love to you,

If you accept it .. give me back Mr. Boo 

  --From your one and only

​Anna chuckled at His's last senteces as a  pair of arms snake behind her waist. Anna knew who it was as she inhale his scent "I was really terrified when I see all the petals on the ground you are so not romantic" Anna stated.

"I tried my best okay !" Cheondung pouted. Anna looked into his eyes "I know, you really tried your best, I know" Cheondung smiled at her and hugged her "So do you accept my love?"

"Yes I do"

"Great !" Cheondung took Mr. Boo and left her room. "Peace !"

Dude what the hell ...

... And this is a beginning of a beautiful-childlike relationship ...



Okay before you guys find it weird (or doesn't)I eat stew with rice TASTE AWESOME MY FAV !

I don't know how some people eat it okay >_< and, Mother and mom I mixed it up HEHE