Jongup

Kpop Oneshots

tumblr_inline_mjhgn4BUEV1qz4rgp.jpg

The Boy I hate

Char:Jongup , Park MinHee OC

 

-Minhee's POV- (well most of all of this chap is her POV)

So there’s this guy in my music and dance classes…I hate him so bad. He always steals the spotlight. He’s the teacher’s pet. Like seriously, the teachers always choose him to demonstrate. Always. He’s not the only one who’s talented you know.
 
Him and his friends are performing for talent show. They’re the last act. The teachers want to ‘save the best for last’. Psh, whatever. I don’t care how talented he is. I hate him. I hate everything about him. Damn you, Moon Jongup.
 
I took a seat with my friends who I performed with (we performed TaeTiSeo ‘Twinkle’ haha) and started glaring the living hell out of him.
I hate him. He always steals the spotlight. I bet he’s going to steal the spotlight during their performance.
 
I didn’t pay attention to the performance at all but it was when I decided to look and resume glaring at him. I regretted it…so bad…
My mouth dropped halfway and I couldn’t stop staring. This er. This ing spotlight stealing, teacher’s pet, Cheeto armed er just ing ripped open his shirt. Like what the .
I didn’t want to stare but my eyes refused to turn away. He’s got a y bod. ing chocolate abs. Omaigawd.
 
He  glanced at me for a moment and winked. I felt my heart skip a beat. What the hell?! Did he just….He winked at me, didn’t he?!  Holy shiet, why is my heart beating like this?  I shook my head attempting to get the image of his y abs out of my head and looked away. I felt my cheeks burning up.
 
Crap, I’m blushing…noooo!
I gave my cheeks few light slaps and shut my eyes tightly.
No! Don’t tell me….
   ~ ~ ~
All day the next day, I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I tried as hard as I could to get him out of my head but I couldn’t. My friends laughed at me and told me that I had a crush on him.  Blegh, as if…
 
*sigh* Dance class…great…can’t wait
I roll my eyes and walk into class.  I place my stuff down by the wall and sit down. One of my friends sits next to me and had a big goofy grin on her face. She giggled, ”MinHee"
 
“What?” I asked confused. She pointed to the left. I look to where she was pointing and there he was. Waltzing in the class with no shirt on, covered in sweat. I twitch and quickly look away.
 
Is he like…taunting me or something? He only goes jogging around on Wednesdays…it’s Friday…and why is he shirtless? Seriously…I think he’s taunting me… My friend stood up and walked away.
I frowned as to why she moved away and then heard, “You did great yesterday.”
 
I froze noticing it was Jongup’s voice. I slowly turn my head toward him and shoot him a weak smile.  “Gomawo….you…you did too…” He smiled, “I try. Anyway,  MinHee , I was wondering…do you have a boyfriend? ”
 
I shook my head, “Ani…wae? " 
“Well, I know you don’t necessarily like me….”  I laughed nervously, “Is it that obvious?”  “A bit…yeah…”
 
“Oh…”
“But anyway, I was wondering if you would like to go get some ice cream with me after school…I’m totally fine if you don’t want to but…it would be nice to have someone with me.” I gave him a suspicious look, “Are you asking me out on a date?”
 
He paused for a bit and then responded with, “What? No…of course not. I’m not asking you out on a date. What makes you think that?” I giggle, “First of all, you’re nervous. Second of all, you’re really easy to read.” He gave me an embarrassed look, “Is it that obvious?”
 
I let out a small laugh, “A bit, yeah.” “Oh…so, is that a no?” He smiled sheepishly and rubbing the back of his neck with his hand  
“If you want it to be.” I stood up and started walking away. “Yah…give me an answer….Please?” He begged.
 
I turned around, “Meet me at the school gate then you’ll find out.” I turned back around and walked to my friends who were giggling. I glanced toward Jongup who was sitting there with a confused look on his face.
 
“Do you think he’ll figure it out?” I ask my friends. They let out small laughs. “Not likely. He’s so clueless it’s adorable.”
“MinHee , stop torturing the boy and just say yes.”
“No. This is fun. I think I’ll continue playing hard to get. It’s entertaining,” I say before letting out a giggle. One of my friends shook her head, “You’re so mean.”
“Naturally.”
She shook her head again and I giggled. This is so much fun. I should tell him but this is payback for all those times he’s teased me with that perfectly sculpted body of his  Haha .
 
 

 

Well that's the ending .... this is the first time I wrote , that doesn't have an ending stays stuck like this ... and let your Imagination flow ~~