D.O

Kpop Oneshots

 tumblr_myu5moNFJ31s6q0wqo1_500.jpg

The Impasta

Char:D.O, Moon Hye Ryung OC

Requested By: honeykoyuki

 

Hye Ryung walked into her house seeing Kyungsoo sitting on her couch leisurely watching the Television. "Oh, Kyungsoo what are you doing here I thought you have work to be finished ?" Hye Ryung asked. "I finished it all" Kyungsoo replied.

"Well that's fast" Hye Ryung tilted her head. "Of course I am Do Kyungsoo what could go wrong ~" Kyunsoo sing a sang.   "Oh hey I got this candy that you've been wanting" Hye Ryung passed the candy to Kyungsoo. It was a milk chocolate not a candy. " ... Hey Can't you tell the difference between chocolate and a candy?" Kyungsoo asked looking at the 'candy'.

"Just appreciate what you have Kyungsoo ! And If you do not want it give it back to me " Hye Ryung tried to reach to the candy at Kyungsoo's hand but failed Hye Ryung ended up on top of Kyungsoo on the chair. Their eyes met and both of them blushed at the unexpected situation "I uhh I- Have to go and take a shower now" Hye Ryung hesitated getting up from the Kyungsoo. Hye Ryung felt embarrassed at how much weight that Kyungsoo just had to bear not even thinking about the situation just thinking about her weight.

"Yeah, yeah you should do that .." Kyungsoo said as he picks up the 'candy' that fell when the accident happened.

'Well that was embarrassing .. since she just got back she might have not eaten anything I shall cook for her so that we would forget about that accident' Kyungsoo thought as he clasped both of his hand. Kyungsoo left a text message to her saying that he will be out for a while. Hye Ryung replied fast with a simple 'Okay, Be back soon.' text.

'Now what should I cook for her ... I know Kimchi spaghetti ! Brilliant Kyungsoo' He praised himself. Kyungsoo rushed out and bought the ingredients needed to cook. After a few minutes Kyungsoo is back with the ingredients needed, he searched for Hye Ryung in the kitchen and living room but she wasn't there. 'Huh she must be still in her room girls and their time' Kyungsoo thought heading to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo puts all the things that he bought on the counter, washes his hands and starts cooking. After a while, everything is done. Hye Ryung went down the stairs and head to the kitchen seeing Kyungsoo cooking. "Aww Kyungso you shouldn't have" Hye Ryung pleased. "What are you cooking ?"

"Just your favorite" Kyungsoo said while stirring the sauce. "KIMCHI SPAGHETTI AHH SARANGHAE KYUNGSOO-AH" She hugged Kyungsoo from the back and planted a kiss on his check. "That is why you are my favorite Kyunggie ~"

"Now, now Calm down Ryungie" Kyungsoo said. "I'll help prepare the plates" and she went to prepare it while Kyungsoo is still cooking. Hye Ryung came towards Kyungsoo and asked "Hey everything is done but where is the noodles ?"

"N-n-noddles?" Kyungso stopped what ever he is doing and looks around seeing no noodles being cooked. "Oh Hell no"  Kyungsoo stares at the kitchen with his mouth hanging open not believing this situation. 

'PABO KYUNGSOO PABO !!!' Kyungsoo screamed in his head.

"Ryung-ah I'm sorry, I- I think I wa-" Kyungsoo's word got cutted by the sudden hug from Hye Ryung.

"It's Okay Kyungsoo-ah You have done a lot of things for me and I just finished the pasta yesterday. So why don't we just go out together and get our pasta and some snacks on the way ?" Hye Ryung said still hugging Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled at how precious and calm Hye Ryung is. "Let's but first let me close this first"

They both went out and bought snacks and most importantly the pasta and went back home and boils the pasta. Kyungsoo opens the sauce pot and reheats the sauce. Hye Ryung serves the hot Kimchi spaghetti and they both sat on the dining table.

"Sorry about earlier maybe I was just careless or confused or-"

"Stop, You are just tired from work okay. Stop saying stuff like that and just enjoy the food okay" Kyungsoo nodded understandingly. "Euumm As expected Your cooking is always the best !" Hye Ryung praised giving thumbs up. 

They both enjoys their food scrumptiously.

 


 

 

It's Short I am soooo sorry !

So I haven't been updating these few weeks? days? something like that. Well I'm back here with a new chapter ~ I really am sorry for not updating ToT I had been sick Hope you understand