Myungsoo/L

Kpop Oneshots

A Note on a Cup - infinite myungsoo oneshot - main story image

Mr. Greasy

Char:Myungsoo, Park Sookyung O/C

 

-Narrator’s POV-

Sookyung sat at her regular seat in the café that she always visited every day, after her classes. There she just daydream, think about random stuffs, maybe do her assignments once in a while, relax, or just smile about the greasy letters sent to her from a certain someone that she doesn’t even know in the café.

 

‘Are you a camera?’ ;

 

Read in the front part of a tiny piece of paper, attached to her cup of coffee. She raised her eyebrow upon reading. She then flipped the paper and saw the next text.

“...  ‘cause you make me smile” she said while chuckling. She looked around, still trying to find out who that person is; since recently, she keeps on receiving greasy notes like those, but she doesn’t even  know who… even the waiter won’t tell.

 

The next day, still at her regular spot in the café, she received yet another note.

 

‘I bet you're good in puzzles’

 

The first page said. She flipped it again.

 

‘… ‘cause every time I see you my day becomes complete’

 

She read. She smiled at the greasiness of the person that sent her the note.

 

The next day came, receiving another note:

 

‘What will I do with gravity’

 

She tilted her head.

 

‘… if I will always fall for you’

 

She smiled widely at the note. Chuckling a few times, handling the sweet greasiness of the note. She felt her cheeks turn pink as kept the note in her bag’s pocket.

“When will I see you?” she asked herself, taking a sip from her coffee.

 

Another day arrived. As expected, she received another note.

 

‘ I don’t know your name—’

 

She silently read, somehow thinking if this note will be a serious one.

 

“…can I call you mine?” she read aloud with a fit of laughter. She placed the piece of paper down and looked around again. Still… no one. She then took her cup, and felt another piece of paper on the other side of the cup. She widely smiled. “2 for today—huh?” she remarked.

 

I just found out that you look like my next girlfriend

 

It read, making her playfully smirk and chuckle.

 

The following day came. She sat on her regular spot, waiting for her cup of coffee.

After a few minutes, her coffee arrived. She searched the cup for a piece of paper; but, to her surprise, there was none. She slightly pouted, and deflated her shoulders. “What happened to Mr. Greasy?” she asked herself, looking out the big glass window. She somehow felt depressed ‘cause she has to admit, she kinda liked the note’s presence on her cup and somehow the person itself, even without seeing him personally.

 

Suddenly a guy sat on the seat, across hers. She looked at him with slightly open. “Uhhmm… excu—” she said then she got cut off  by the guy.

 

“Do you believe in ‘Love at first sight?” he said with a smile. She was about to answer when he suddenly left, not giving her a chance to answer his own question.

 

After for like 5 seconds, he suddenly went back to the seat and smiled at her. Again, she was about to ask him something when he started off. “What about in second sight?” the guy said smiling. That’s when it hit her. the dashing guy in front of her was the one that keeps on sending notes to her.

 

“So you’re the one who’s sending me those.” She said, looking at him. “Annyeong! I’m Myungsoo, by the way. You’re Mine right?” he said as he winked at her.

 

She then remembered the note form yesterday. “Uhh… Hello my actual name is Sookyung; Park Sookyung.” She said, handing out her hand, blushing. He grabbed her hand for a shake after letting go; he then pretended to stumble on the ground. Standing up, he then said: “See how I fell for you?” She laughed at his remark.  

 

“Let’s get back to reality, shall we?” He stated. She simply bobbed her head in response. “So yeah… I’m sorry for creeping you out by sending those notes..” he said, shyly rubbing the back of his neck. “Naah.. it’s okay! I think they’re sweet… No—Greasy! But I do appreciate them.” She said, smiling.

 

He heaved a sigh of relief. “Uhh.. so like I said, the notes… Uhmm… you see the first time I saw you, I felt nothing but comfort and calmness at your presence. You know… in some way…” he awkwardly said, trying to make his point and making an effort to say it in a less weird way, so that he won’t imply some other meaning to it.

 

They then talked for like minutes about each other; their likes, dislikes and such.

 

“Uhmm… Sookyung-sshi…” Myungsoo blurted. “Oh.. Drop the formalities.” She said. “D-do… y-you…” he stuttered, quite hesitant in asking the question. “have a boyfriend?” she then finished the sentence for him. She chuckled. “Where did Mr. Greasy go?” she asked, titling her head. Myungsoo smiled, regaining his confidence from the notes. He then leaned back on his seat finally composed. “Y’know ‘cause I think you do; and he’s right in front of you.” He then said, smiling, showing his dimples.

 

She looked at him, blushing. She looked outside. “Do you have a license?” she suddenly asked, turning her head towards him. He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. “huh?” he let out. “Because you drive me crazy” she said, both of them bursting in laughter. “Yah~ you’re good!” he complimented. She looked down, quite shy.

 

Myungsoo then looked at his watch. He then stood up, and then grabbed her hand, making her stand up too. He slightly pulled her to the door of the café, about to leave. Along the way to the door, she asked: “Yah! Why are you pulling me out?  I’m not going yet! You can always go anytime.”

 

Upon arriving at the door he stopped, with the door slightly pushed, still holding her hand. He pointed at a sign. It read:

 

‘Do not leave your valuables unattended’

 

She smiled and blushed again. Myungsoo looked at her then pulled her close. He leaned in to her ear and whispered: “You’re precious to me.”