Suho

Kpop Oneshots

cute-exo-exo-k-korean-kpop-y-suho-Fav

I thought you didn't love me

Char:Suho, You/Rina

Requested By: nurin_suho

 

You went to eat lunch at your usual spot, the place is always quiet and peaceful since people don't always hang out at that place and you made it your spot ever since you've entered this school. You always spend your time alone letting your mind roam around freely, suddenly you heard rummage in the bushes. 

"Who's there !" You stood up getting near to the bush. A rabbit jumped out of the bush. You sighed in relief that it was just a rabbit and not something harmful or anything. You crouched down the rabbit's level and wanting to pat it but it ran away before you could even protest. You pouted and went back to your seat and continue to finishes your bento box that you packed yourself this morning letting your mind roam around again.

A sudden scream interrupted your trails of thoughts, making you jump. You packed your stuff and went into the direction of the crash. It leads to a corridor filled with empityness books were scattered on the floor, you walked closer and saw a figure on the floor. Looks like he tripped. 

"Are you Okay?" You asked trying to help that figure up. "Yes, yes I am okay."  He looked up and saw you "Oh R-Rina ?"

"Yes it's me we haven't seen in such a long time. Still clumsy Ol' Suho" You smiled, herubs nape his cheeks turned red trying to hide his emmbarassent. "Your books are all scrattered let me help" Before Suho could even protest you already picked up most of his books. "T-thanks !" Suho said.

"You're Welcome" You smiled again. With that Suho cheeks turned even redder he could be one of the tomatoes now. Suho had a long time crush on Rina but he doesn't want to tell you about it afraid that it would break their friendship. So he kept it for months or even years. The same sparkle in Suho's eyes can always be seen whenever he is with you. Same goes to you, you also had a crush on him but you can't do anything since he looks at you as a friend .

"Rina, may I ask something?" 

"Sure go ahead" You said handing him his books. "Why are you always alone all the time, Why aren't you hangging out with your friends?" Suho asked curiously.

"Well I always like to be alone all the time I just want my mind to roam around freely without interuptions " You explained. "Ahh, so where is the place that you always sit?"

"Over here" You led him to the place that you always go to "This place" You spread your arms breathing in the fresh air. "This place is beautiful ! I did not know it even existed, but how come you never told me ?"

You froze your arms still wide open. "Uh ... I- Am sorry ?" Suho smiled at your reaction "I'm just kidding I know you wanted to be alone " Suho's eyes landed on your bento box "Oh ! Bento box is that yours ?" You nodded. "Yep that is mine want some ?" Suho nodded rapidly like a little kid.  You chuckled and open the bento box and there only one Gimbap left.

"Oh, there is only one left I guess I was really hungry." You mummbled "Here have this last piece" He took the last piece and munchs on it "Euhmm delicious ! Who cooked this ?" Suho said with his mouth still full of Gimbap.

"Eat first then talk !" You scolded playfully "I cooked it of course ~" Suho scoffed "Then this is not delicious !" Suho crossed his arms trying to look serious but end up looking foolish but of you burst into laughter.

Suho then stopped and stare at you, his eyes twinkling and a stupid smile pasted on his face.  You looked at his direction you lifted your brows "Why, is the something on my face ?" 

Yes " Before you could even move Suho leaned in planting  a kiss on your lips. You froze on your spot your eyes widen not believing the situation.

Is this really happening?
After all this time he was into you?
How can I not see this coming?
What is happening !
Those words linger in your mind until you accepted that this is really happening you
 kissed him back. A smile plastered on Suho's face knowing that you accepted his feelings for you.

And this is a brand new start for a beautiful-childish-awesome relationship.

 


 

I'm sorry I used the word 'stupid' for Suho, Well you just have to accept da truth even if it hurts hohoho  ~

 

And to nurin_suho lmao I am sorry for the plot It didn't go like what you expected it to be :] Beat me up at school no Chocos for you muahahahahahha