Kris

Kpop Oneshots

cute-exo-exo-m-kris-Favim.com-532946.jpg

A day with Kris

Char: Kris , MinJi O/C

 

MinJi reached for the dress that was hanging in her closet, it was finally the day where she could hang out with her boyfriend especially when exams were finished. She hummed to the latest song she heard with a smile. She was extra excited to be with Kris because he was always have basketball practice after school and studies in the past few weeks.


“Babe” he said over the line as soon as MinJi answered her phone, “Kris, when will you come and pick me” she pouted over the phone and his chuckle was heard. “I am already in front of the door, babo” he teased and she hung up instantly before running to open the door for him. 

“I missed you a lot” that was the first thing he said when she opened the door for him. “Of course you should. You had been ignoring me for studies” she nagged and he pinched her cheeks which made her giggle. “Mianhae, babe” he pecked her forehead. She ran up to her room and grabbed her bag and made her way back to Kris. “Let’s go” she said and pushed him out of the house.

Driving over to the city, Kris held onto MinJi’s hand the whole time. “My baby boo... where do you want to go?” he asked and she just laughed over the new nickname. “Oppa that is a weird nickname” she tried to stop laughing until Kris turned over to the left and stopped the car. “Stop laughing, or do you want me to kiss you to make you stop?” he smirked and she bit her lips. “Mianhae” she said and he nodded and continued to drive.

“Where are you taking us to?” MinJi 
asked and she looked around the new place. Kris was silent for a while before he pulled up in front of a mansion in the country side. “You don’t like it?” he asked and she tilted her head to the side, “is this like a hotel or something?” she looked around the area and saw that it was empty. “It’s our hotel. This is going to be ours when we get married” he said in a low voice and MinJi just blushed hard.

“Get married? Are you even sure that we will get married? How did you get so much money to have this nice house” She bombarded him with questions and he just gave a shrug. “You did not even ask me about my background” he frowned and she shook her head. “You were just busy most of time” she pouted and Kris hugged her shoulders and leaned over to her side.

“Well since our finals are over, I will start working for appa and then we will get married later” he made a promise and she looked up at him. “Will you still love me?” she asked and he laughed, “that is a dumb question, babe” he rubbed her shoulders and kissed her forehead. “My love for you will never die, you are my one and only women. Other than my mother” he chuckled and she hit his hand playfully. 

“Whatever Kris, I will love you forever. Maybe I will love you longer than you love me” she said and Kris chuckled, “I don’t think so but you will be the only women I see in my eyes” he leaned in for a kiss.

“Then we shall live here with our soccer team” he said and made her blush hard. “Do you want a lot of children?” she asked with wide eyes, “If you want to” he stopped her from asking more question with a soft kiss.
 
 

How was it ? ^^

 

 

 

Now I'm blank there was alot of thing I want to put here but what was it ... Great ...  -_-