An Unexpected Visit

I Come To You At Night

Ch. 8 An Unexpected Visit 

 

No one’s P.O.V

“Yay it’s finally Friday!” Hyo screamed the morning she woke up. She was glad she didn’t sleepwalk yesterday or the day before that. “This is such a long week.”

Hyoyeon and Seohyun went to school with a happy mood. It was the most normal and relaxing day for them at school. At lunch they all sat together with Yoona and Sunny until Chanyeol appeared and sat with them. He was like a younger brother for Hyoyeon and Sunny and an oppa towards Yoona and Seohyun. He was really easygoing and joked along with the girls. He liked to rap with Hyoyeon and Yoona; once in a while he would show them video clips of artists that he liked. Hyoyeon enjoyed rapping but she preferred dancing, as for Yoona, rapping was her passion.

At another table:

“Hey bro, Chanyeol ditched us for the girls,” Chen pouted. Then he looked closer and noticed Seohyun. “Dude let’s go sit with them,” and he dragged Luhan too despite his protesting. “Hello girls, can we join you? Our bro, Chanyeol here, ditched us.”

All the girls giggled. “Yeah it’s fine.” Hyoyeon spoke up. Seohyun waved to him and they all introduced each other until Seohyun spilled the beans, “Yea we know Luhan. He lives across the street.”

“What?!” the others gasped.

“You’re lucky bro. Dude invite me over to your house sometime.” 

“Yeah Yeah,” Luhan just nodded while staring at Hyoyeon’s reaction the whole time.

Meanwhile, Yuri was looking at them the entire time from another table. ‘Kim Hyoyeon. I won’t let you steal my Luhan.’

 

Chanyeol and Hyoyeon left for class first. Luhan eyed them. “I’m going too,” he said to the others. Before he could catch up to the two, Yuri ran up to him.

“Want to go watch a movie with me tonight?”

“Aniyo. I don’t want to watch a movie with you,” he dodged her and walked away.

“Aish! Luhan, you’re going to watch with me one day,” she screamed after him.

Meanwhile with Hyoyeon and Chanyeol:

“It’s going to be a full moon tonight.”

“Really?” Chanyeol then looked it up on his phone. “Ani. It’s just a quarter moon today.”

She didn’t respond.

 

Luhan’s P.O.V

I stayed after school to practice for the upcoming dance audition. As I walked home, I say a sweaty person in dance clothes walking home in front of me. I recognized who it was immediately and threw my gym bag at her.

“Hey,” Hyo touched the back of her head and turned around. She ran back to me and gave me the gesture of throwing me a punch. I put my hand on her face and gently pushed her to the side.

“Eww. Your hand smells --” she complained.

“Good,” I butted in.

“Not. Anyways, what are you doing here?”

“Back from dancing practice just like you tiger.” She stuck out her tongue. “Thanks for the daboki yesterday. I didn’t have a chance to say thanks earlier.”

“You liked it? Yay!”

We walked home and parted ways. I’m so tired after dancing; I ate, showered, and just went to bed.

Some sound woke me up at around 2. I opened my eyes and looked around. Nothing. I opened the closest window that was right next to my bed to get some fresh air. I laid back and looked up at the ceiling until I heard a sound coming from the window and glanced over. BAM! A figure slammed onto me and my lips?! I felt someone else’s lips on mines. “AHHH I screamed.” I pulled the figure up who didn’t seem to respond when I poked it. It was Hyoyeon. ‘What is she doing here in my room? Why did she sleepwalk here and why did she climb through the window? This is upstairs, how did she climb up here?’ I put her down on the bed and tucked her in as I got up and reached for the door when my parents and Kris sluggishly walked in. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s Hyoyeon. She climbed through my window,” I replied and pointed to the bed. Instantly, they were wide awake and rushed over to take a look at her.  

“How did Hyoyeon get in here?” Kris was intrigued.

“I don’t know.” Then I realized there was a set of stairs behind the window that connected my room to the backyard but it was fragile and extremely thin. ‘Such a daredevil even while sleepwalking eh?’  “She possibly climbed those stairs in the back and --.”

“What?! That’s dangerous.” Mr. Lu interrupts.

“Poor child..” Mrs. Lu caresses her hair. “Everyone get out and let her sleep for now. We’ll talk to her in the morning. Luhan go sleep with Kris.” (*A/N: Nothing y just brothers sharing the bed.)

“What? No mom!” they protested together.

“Kris you have a double bed and Luhan would you rather sleep uncomfortably in the study room or downstairs in the living room?” 

“Nevermind. Kris knows he wants to sleep with me so let’s go,” I drag him back to his room with me.

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

The sun shone brightly in the room and I yawned sleepily as I got up. “WAH!” I screamed while covering my mouth. ‘Where am I now?’  It seems like I’m in a male’s room. I walked towards a photo on the desk and after rubbing my eyes, I confirmed that it was a picture of the Lu family. Then on top of the desk I notice a school i.d. picture, I look closely and realize that it’s Luhan. ‘Wow, he actually looks good in that picture. Wait so this means it’s his room. Why am I in his room? Maybe he saw me sleepwalking in the living room so he carried me to his room to sleep comfortably? Nah, he’s not that considerate. Whatever’s the case; I took over his room and forced him to sleep elsewhere. I must make it up to him.’ I opened the door and tiptoed outside. It was extremely quiet. ‘They must still be sleeping.’ I looked at the clock in the hallway; it’s only 7:45 a.m. Hmm what should I do? I don’t want to wake them up yet and I can’t just leave without saying sorry. Oh! I know! I’ll make breakfast for them.’ I tiptoed downstairs and closed the door of the hallway that led to the stairs. Looking at the ingredients in their refrigerator and cabinets, I decide to make them a simple traditional Korean breakfast even though my family prefers a Western-style breakfast. I finished up and realize that its 8:30 and no one has woken up yet. So I tiptoed out the side door of the kitchen and went home to wash up and change. ‘Aish, it’s so embarrassing I wore my teddy bear nightgown to his house. Hope he didn’t see it.’     

(This is what the nightgown looks like

My family wasn’t awake either. I prepared some quick French toast for them with orange juice, munched a few, and ran back to the Lu’s house. I tiptoed to the side door that connected to the kitchen (which I left unlocked before) and cautiously looked around as I opened it slowly. “AHH!” I screamed and fell back as a face appeared right before me when I opened the door. “Oh it’s you Luhan. What are you doing here?”

“This is my house. I should be asking you that.” I chuckled nervously. “You made breakfast for us?”

“Yeah, sorry about taking over your room; I don’t know how that happened. So I made you guys breakfast to apologize”  

“Of course you wouldn’t.” He shook his head and sighed as he explained to me.

‘Ugh you’re such an idiot Hyoyeon. I can’t believe I did that.’ I hit my head. Then I looked up to see him confused so I smile nervously and told him to sit and eat.

“I gotta go brush my teeth first.” He began to walk to the restroom but then he turned around and sneered, “Nice nightgown.”

My face lit up. AHHHHH! So he did see it yesterday. I can feel my face burning red. I just hope Kris didn’t see it.’

I set out the food and made the table. Then as I ducked under the table to pick up the napkin I dropped and looked up again. Kris was sleepily sitting there. “AHH.” I let out a short scream at my surprise. “You scared me Kris.”

He yawned and wiped his eyes. Suddenly I realize he was shirtless so I quickly turned the other way. He chuckled and I started blushing so bad I could feel the heat of my cheeks. ‘His abs is so hot and the way he chuckles is so attractive. No I’m losing my mind.’  I shook my head and the next thing I knew his face was only an inch away from mines.

 

Kris’s P.O.V.

The way Hyoyeon blushes is so adorable. She blushed after seeing me shirtless. ‘How cute.’  I see her spacing out so I move my face closer to hers and start staring at her eyes. Her eyes grew wider upon realizing I was this close to her. Then I did something unexpectedly, I raised my hand and touched her eyebrow. “Yup, soft like a rabbit’s skin,” I heard myself say. Then I zoomed out and she let out a big sigh as if she’s been holding her breath for a long time. I smiled and walked up to her and whispered in her ear, “I like your teddy bear nightgown.” She pushed me away as she blushed again and finally I left her alone as I walked to the restroom to fix myself up.

 

No one’s P.O.V

Mr. and Mrs. Lu came downstairs after brushing their teeth and cleaning themselves up. They thanked Hyoyeon for preparing such a wonderful meal for them. They invited her to eat but she refused saying she had already ate.

“Now come on. Eat some more, you need more nutrients.” Mrs. Lu smiled and led her gently to the seat right next to hers. The seat was right next to Kris but facing Luhan.

“So did you have a good night sleep?” She asked.

“Yes but I can’t believe I sleepwalked to Luhan’s room and disturbed all of you.”

“That’s what you do best,” Luhan coldly replied and Hyoyeon looked down.

“But that makes life more entertaining,” Kris said out of nowhere, “sleepwalking can be quite dangerous but your case seems funny. You don’t do anything dangerous but you randomly show up at our house in the middle of the night. He chuckled and Hyoyeon couldn’t help but smile too.

Mrs. Lu noticed the two and smiled, “That’s true and you bring our family together too. If you weren’t here, we would probably be grabbing our own meals and eating at whatever times each of us woke up. So thank you. I really enjoy this.”

Mr. Lu chimed in, “Yup. How about we get our families together and hold a feast tonight? How does that sound?”

“That is a great idea, yeobo.” She was extremely enthusiastic, “How does that sound, Hyoyeon?”

“Uhm, that sounds good. I’ll go ask appa right now,” she got up from her chair.

“Finish your food first. I’ll go with you afterwards.” Kris held her wrist. Luhan eyed the two.

“Yea, sit down and eat. I’ll come over too,” Mrs. Lu settled it and Hyoyeon obediently sat down and finished eating.

After they ate, Mrs. Lu talked to Mr. Kim about it in the living room while Hyoyeon sneaked to Seohyun’s room and Kris tagged along.

“Seo, we’re having a party tonight!”

“What really?”

“Yup with us,” Kris jumped from behind, “We’re having barbeque together.”

Seohyun grinned as she eyed Kris, “Kris you’re always around Hyoyeon. Are you going to be my brother-in-law soon?” she playfully teased.

“Hey!” Hyoyeon smacked her on the arm.

He played along,“I’m ready if your sister says yes.” Hyoyeon glared at him.

“Not a chance,” and she ran to her room. Kris and Seohyun laughed.

“I really want you as my brother-in-law though,” Seohyun remaked after Hyoyeon left. Kris smiles and pats her head, “I’ll try.”

Back in her room, Hyoyeon is looking through her cabinets,”OOH found it,”

“Found what?” Kris enters without her noticing.

“These,” she said and lifted her bag of water balloons, “You can’t have a party without these.

“So childish,” he lays on her bed. Hyoyeon sticks out her tongue and Kris notices the nightgown on her bed.

“Oh so this is that cute nightgown from yesterday.” He grabs it and runs away.

“Hey!” she chases after him, “Give it back to me.” She chases him out into the front yard and in the midst of the struggling; she tackles him to the floor and starts tickling him. “Now let go.” He turns the table and now she’s the one on the ground and he’s tickling her. 

“Okay, I’ll go to the supermarket now to pick out some good meat,” Mrs. Lu tells Mr. Kim as she’s heading out the front door. Hearing the voice of his mother and their approaching footsteps, Kris stops, calmly gets up, and brushes the grass off.

“Now will you give it back to me?” Hyoyeon gets up too. He raises the outfit to her body, “Cute,” and he throws it onto her head.

“Hey…”

Luhan, who was watching them from across the street, now walks over to join them. The entire time he was a bit jealous but he tries to put on a cool face as he approaches them.

“Hyoyeon, want to go to the supermarket with me to pick out some good meat?” Mrs. Lu offers.

“Sure.”

“I’m going too.” The boys said in unison. They stared at each other.

“What’s the occasion? My boys going with me to the supermarket?” Mrs. Lu teases, “Come on let’s go then.” She ushers them into the car.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks to my new subscribers. Sorry if my story seems to go by slowly. I try to make their relationships grow and not have the characters magically love each other at first sight. Hope you guys understand. Please continue to read and support. Thanks! <3 

<3 Sharkbait0o <3