His Girlfriend

I Come To You At Night

Luhan’s P.O.V

Hyoyeon’s illness was serious and I can’t believe I’m been a jerk to her all this time. I’ve got to be nice and patient with her from now on.’

I took her to the school dance studio. It’s suppose to be closed on the weekends but we snuck in.   

We danced many hiphop songs and songs of other genre. Hyoyeon never ceased to amaze me. At first we hesitated and felt awkward to dance in front of each other but once she started, she was extremely confident and passed on that energy to me. After a few rounds we sat down on the floor with our back leaning against each other, puffing out of breath and sweating like crazy.

“That was fun. Dancing with you was fun,” Hyoyeon stated in between her gasps for air.

I chuckled, “Yea that was actually fun.”

“Wow, I’ve never heard you chuckle before. Your chuckle sounds different from Kris’s.”

“Really? Which one do you like better?” the question came out before I had a chance to think about it. She paused for a while and closed her eyes, I guess she was playing the sound in her head.

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

 ‘Luhan’s chuckle was unexpected. I never pictured that I would ever hear or see him do that. Asking me which chuckle sounds better… that’s a difficult question to answer. Kris’s chuckle places a grin on my face automatically. I don’t know why. As for Luhan, his chuckle seems like he’s happy, which I rarely see and it seems as if he was a kid again. His chuckle struck me out of nowhere and I’m just glad to have heard him chuckle.’

“I like both. When a person chuckles, that means that they’re happy, that they’re enjoying at the moment so the fact that both of you chuckled means that you guys are having a good time and that makes me glad. Your chuckle was unexpected but I’m extremely happy that you did.”

He smiled at me. Then his phone started ringing so I looked the other way.

“Hello… not today Chen, how about next week? Ok… See ya.” I heard him answer the phone.

“That was Chen. He wanted to hang out today and sleepover too,” he told me after he hung up.

“Really? Then let’s go home and you guys can hang out. Come out lets go.”

“Ani. He knows that we’re neighbors so he probably just wants to see your sister.”

“Hahaha, Chen… He’ll be a cute little bro-in-law though. Fine let this sister-in-law welcome him to hell next week,” I devilishly said while rubbing my hands together in an scheming way.

“Sure, I’ll let you at him.” He replied with a wink that again struck me by surprise like his chuckle. I didn’t say anything after that and it got kind of awkward until he nudge me to take a picture with him on his phone. We did all kind of poses until he settled for one and said he would use it for my caller id.

“Here, enter your number,” he handed me his phone. I stared at him then at the phone.

“Oh, right. Ok”

We walked home afterward and he walked me to my front door.

“You’ll do well tomorrow. Don’t stay up too late and have a good rest. Goodbye.”

“You  too. Good bye,” I bid back. I entered the house and Seohyun approached me right away.

“Oooh you’re cheating on Kris oppa with Luhan.”

“What are you talking about? They’re both my friends.”

“You’re cheating on me?” Kris appeared from behind the couch.

“What are you doing here?” I walked over to sit on the couch.

“I can’t believe you. And with my own brother.” He put on a dramatic show.

“Why is he here?” I directed my question to Seohyun instead.

“Hanging out with my brother-in-law,” Seohyun continued to play along and Kris patted her on the head.

“Well, if that’s how you want to play, I’ll call Chen over right now and I’ll play the sweet sister-in-law if you want,” I teased back while her hair.

“You have Chen’s number?” Seo’s eyes lit up.

“Nope, but I can easily get it and I have a way of calling him out anytime.” I smiled.

“It’s okay, Seo. I have his number. I’ll give it to you.”

“Hey!” I stared at Kris with the fiercest eyes I can put on but when he smirked, I gave up.

“So I’ve talked with your sis and dad and I think that when you say, ‘there’ll be a full moon tonight thingy,’ is when you’ll sleepwalk,” Kris said while mocking me.

“I don’t remember saying that.

“Well you do and I don't know why. It’s weird. It’s like you’re hypnotized. But anyways I think that’s an indication.”

“So what should I do?”

“Nothing for now. I told your family to watch out and tell me if you ever say those words again.”

“Okay.”

 

The next day   

School went by faster today. Nothing out of the ordinary. Luhan’s friends and my group sat together at lunch again. Luhan was considerate. He wasn’t as talkative but he didn’t act cold in front of me anymore and he would help me carry my stuff from time to time. Audition was right after school. Luhan and I both bid each other good luck before we performed on stage. It went by quicker this time with less people and by the end of it, we found out we both made it. This time 9 guys and 7 girls made it and there would be another audition by the end of this week.

 

Luhan’s P.O.V

I ran up to Hyo afterwards and we left together, “That was amazing like last time,” I softly said while rubbing the back of my neck.”

“Thank you. Yours was way awesome though. The way you did that backflip.” Hyo patted me on the back. I blushed but I turned the other way so she wouldn’t see it.

“LUHAN!” we heard someone scream from behind us. ‘Oh no, don’t tell me it’s.. her.’

Yuri.

Yuri ran to us, “Hi, Luhan. That was amazing.”

“Thanks.” I coldly said.

“Who’s this? Oh wait, isn’t she in the dance competition too,” Yuri asked while eyeing Hyo and trying to give me a hug but I keep brushing it off.

I glared at Yuri but before I could say anything, Hyo extended out her hand, “Hi, I’m Kim Hyoyeon and yup, I’m in the dance competition too.”

“Oh. I’m Yuri and I’m Luhan’s girlfriend,” she stated, ignoring hyo’s hand and hugging on to me. Hyo just laughs.

“No you’re not,” I pulled her arms away. I wanted to grab Hyo’s hand and run home with her but I was afraid of Yuri coming to my house again. The last time she came with Chen and Chanyeol, she caused a wreckage. By chance, my 3 year old cousin, Jimmy, was there and she nearly drowned him. Even my mom, who likes nearly everyone, was annoyed of her.

“Stop denying,” Yuri pouted but I ignored her.

“Want to go grab a smoothie?” I asked Hyo.  

“Uhm sure.”

“I’m going too,” Yuri butted in. I look over to Hyo and she nodded her head, okay.

“Whatever,” I said but she was extremely happy. She took my arm as we walked there and kept swinging it while Hyo walked beside us, smiling.

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

‘Luhan is so shy. He keeps avoiding Yuri. They’re like the cutest couple. I think he’s the type of guy that seems annoyed on the outside by Yuri but in the inside, he truly cares and loves her. Aww, how sweet.’

We walked inside and sat on a table.

“What do you want Hyo, I’ll go get it for you,” Luhan offered.

“I want a berry banana yogurt smoothie,” Yuri jumped in to say.

“That’s what you always get. What do you want Hyo?”

“I want an orange sherbet smoothie.”

“Okay. I’ll be right back.”

Thank you.”

 When Luhan left, Yuri gave me a cold stare.

“Stay away from him.”

“Luhan?”

“If you want what’s best for you. Stay away from my Luhan,” she coldly repeated but this time she squeezed my arm.  

“You’re a possessive girlfriend,” I smirked, “Luhan’s my friend. I won’t interfere with your guys relationship but I won’t forgive you if you hurt him,” I pulled her hand off from me.

She leaned in closer to whisper something to me but at this time, I wasn’t paying attention to her. I was looking behind her at the person on the other side of the shop. It was Kris. I’ve never seen him like that. He looked extremely sad yet somewhat angry. Something I’ve never see him display. This wasn’t the Kris I knew. Something was wrong. He was folding a paper napkin repeatedly while eyeing the people that were in line to buy smoothies. There were too many people in line so I don't know who he was eyeing. 

Luhan came back to our table but I didn’t notice until he placed the cold smoothie in my hand.

“Oh thanks,” I smiled at him.

“What were you zoning at about?

“That’s Kris over there right? Let’s go over and say hi,” I rush out of my seat, walk to the other side while waving my arm and calling out Kris. I caught his attention so I smiled at him. He still looked quite depressed but when he saw me, he let out a slight smile.

“Hey,” I said as I reached him and before I could say anything, he pulled me in closer and pressed his lips against mine. I was stunned so I froze. He stayed in that position for what seemed like forever. I think I heard Yuri’s gasp from behind. Then a female’s voice uttered, “Kris?”

Slowly he parted from my lips and then finally let go. He turned around to face the female, smiled, and put his arm around my shoulder, “This is my girlfriend, Kim Hyoyeon.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll try to update soon before I go on vacation. Stay tune <3 

Thank you to all my subscribers and commenters.