Mr. Mysterious

I Come To You At Night

Ch.3 Mr. Mysterious 

 

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

As I walked to my seat in front of his, I noticed that his right elbow was scraped and a little bit of blood was there.

‘Was that because I fell on him before?’

I took out a band-aid from my backpack and turned back to face him.

“I’m sorry about before. Here you go,” I said as I placed the band-aid on top of his desk and turned around to face the front of the classroom even though class hasn’t really begun yet because the teacher is still assigning seats to the students.

He’s really handsome now that I’ve seen him up close but he’s a bit emotionless & cold. Oh well, I don’t want any further dealings with him except he’s my neighbor now so I shouldn’t be on his bad side.’ Hyoyeon was spacing out until,

“Thanks,” Luhan uttered under his breath softly without any emotions.  

‘What did I just hear? Did he say thanks?’ I turned back but he was lying face down on his desk so I just turned back facing the front of the class again. Then a smile slowly formed on my face.

‘He’s actually capable of saying that word.’

 

Ringggggggggg!

BAM! I bumped into a group of girls waiting by the classroom door as I tried to walk out of class.

“Are you okay,” a girl behind me help me up.

“Yea thanks, what’s with this group of girls,” I curiously asked.

“Oh they’re fangirls of Luhan,”

“Fangirls?”

“Yup. He’s really good at dancing. He’s on the dance team here at Chunjin and these girls are mesmerized by him.”

‘He can dance too? Wow, he’s so interesting and mysterious. I bet Hollywood could make a movie out of him.’

“Wow,” I muttered.

Gwiyeou!”

“What?”

“You’re so cute,” she patted my head.

“Ahh,” I blushed.

“I’m Sunny by the way. What’s your name?”

“Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon.”

“Let’s go eat together.”

“Sure.”

With that we went to the canteen to eat lunch.

 

“Text me when you get home!” Sunny yelled to me as she got into her chauffer’s car after school. We got along really well. She’s really amusing and reminds me of my best friend at my old house – Sooyoung. We both like to prank others so of course we hit it off immediately.

“Ok!” I screamed back as I grabbed my bike and waited for my little sister.

“Unnie,” Seohyun came running to me with her bike.

“How was your first day of school?” I asked as we slowly started pedaling home together.

“Amazing. I met many sweet people and there’s this really nice friend I met named Yoona.”

“Oh really? That’s nice. So this place isn’t so bad after all.”

“Yup. I told you we wouldn’t regret”

“It’s going to be a full moon today.”

“Oh really? We can eat dinner under the open sky then and unnie and I can sing and dance. It’ll be fun and beautiful.”

No response.

“Unnie!”

“Huh? What did you say?”

“I said since there’s going to be a full moon tonight let’s set up and eat dinner outside on the front yard of our house and dance and sing.”

“That’s a good idea. Let’s go home and set everything up.”

 

Mr. Kim’s P.O.V

I came home from work and the first thing that caught my eye was how the front yard was decorated and our griller was set out. The delicious aroma of barbeque was in the air. Then out from behind the swinging yet, my two daughters jumped out and yelled, “Surprise!”

“What’s the celebration today for?” I asked as I hugged both of them.

“Nothing. Just to a new beginning cause Unnie and I like our new school and the sky is really beautiful today,” Seohyun replied.

“Yup. It is beautiful. You guys went out and bought barbeque & now you’re grilling it yourself? Wow, so responsible.”

“I did it appa. Seohyun was supposed to bake sweet potatoes for us but while she did it, she ate more than half of it,” Hyoyeon teased.

“No there’s still a lot left,” Seohyun pouted and we all laughed.

 

Luhan’s P.O.V

It was now evening as I biked home from school. Those fan girls really give me a hard time. I bluntly yelled at them to stop following and obsessing over me but all they do is quiet down amongst themselves and whisper as they continue to follow me at a distance. Luckily my best pals, Chen & Chanyeol, helped me lose them as they pointed them in a different direction. They’re really amazing, Chen sings extremely well while Chanyeol raps incredibly well. They have their own fangirls but their fangirls actually listen to them and go home when they tell them to. I scream at mines but they don’t care and continue to fuss… Anyways, I was biking home after dancing at this secluded part of school where no one knows except for me when I smelled barbeque. I biked closer and stopped when I saw Hyoyeon? That’s what I heard her say to Sunny at school before. I saw her place a pretty big water balloon next to the chair she was sitting.

“Seohyun sit down it’s my turn to look through the telescope now,” Hyoyeon said to her sister who was looking through a telescope a foot away from her with Seohyun’s back turned to her sister. Then she gently pulled Seohyun’s shoulders to make her sit and Seohyun, without turning around and still trying to look, sat down on the chair and,

POP! The water balloon popped and soaked Seohyun’s pants.

“UNNIEEEEEEEEE!!” Seohyun screamed and chased after her sister who was by now running away. Then Seohyun tackled her onto the grass and she began tickling her.

‘Sounds like something Kris would do,’ I thought and walked to the back of my house to place my bike down. Then I went inside the house to find my parents already home from their business trip of 5 days. More like my dad’s business trip and my mom tagging along to go shopping.

“Luhan, my dear child. I missed you,” my mom said as she tried to hug me.

“Mom stop being so touchy,” she stopped and let go.

“You’re no fun. Like always, unlike Kris. Anyways how was everything while we were gone?”

“Nothing much, just like usual,” I shrugged. “Except we’ve got new neighbors across the street.”

“Really?!” my mom’s face brightened up. “I hope they have girls. I’ll come over to say welcome tomorrow afternoon.”

“Ehh,” I said as I walked upstairs to my room.

“Come down for dinner in 15 mins ok?” my dad said.

“Ne.” I replied and crashed onto my bed.

After dinner, I did homework, showered and went to bed. The next morning I walked downstairs after hearing commotion in the living room.

“What’s going on,” I sleepily asked and yawned.

“Some girl somehow sleepwalked to our house and we found her sleeping in the living room this morning,” my dad said. “And now your mom is taking her home.”

“What? Haha,” I chuckled in disbelief. “That’s impossible. Are you sure she wasn’t some stalker or homeless person..” Or one of my fangirls,’ I bit my lower lip (Aish.. I hope they haven’t found out where I live yet).

“No. She has a sleepwalking illness. I have a magnificent eye for seeing if someone’s lying. That’s how I always caught you. She seriously had a confused and scared look on as she explained that for the past 3 weeks, she has been sleepwalking but she thought it was gone when it didn’t happen to her for 3 days now yet now it did. Besides she called her dad to come pick her up but your mom said no need to and that she would take the girl home and meet her family.”

“That’s mom,” I sighed. “Always trying to socialize. How did the girl even get in our house?”

“I left the side window in the living room open last night for some breeze. So I guess that’s how she got in.”

I nodded. That window had no screen. It was big enough for a small person to climb in through too. It was one of those low windows that you have to pull up to open but it was on the side of the house which was unapparent to the eye. So it’s a bit weird how she found it.

Oh well, time for school & dance signup too,’ I shrugged and went upstairs to change.