IV. Kick, Punch, Kiss

♬ ♪ My boredom is infinite
Please log in to read the full chapter

First one finished <3 ~3400 words. Remember english is not my mother tongue.

Subscribe or comment if you like it ;3
 

IV. Kick, Punch, Kiss

Sunggyu only loves men with abs and Woohyun doesn’t have any.

 

 

Woohyun was the typical popular kid at high school. He had good grades, the perfect nice-guy-image, was vice-president of the student council and he was good at sports. To be perfectly honest Woohyun didn’t really like sports. He was good at them, but he only did it for his popularity and that’s why he never spent more time than necessary in the school gym. The boy was pretty fixated on keeping his image up for the rest of his high school life and maybe even until the day he dies. Girls flocked to him because they liked his looks and character. Boys admired him because he was the perfect role model for all of them. Of course life wasn’t perfect for the ‘prince’ – that’s what he liked to be called – since he also had some enemies. Not the kind of mortal enemy from an action movie that would threaten him with a knife in a dark corner, but there were quite a lot of males that hated his guts. Some male students were jealous of his popularity and some teachers didn’t like the fact that he had more authority over the class than them, but at the same time they loved him anyways.

Despite knowing all of this Woohyun didn’t care. He cared for his image of course but not for the people themselves. He would smile back to them at the corridor, but in his head Woohyun didn’t even waste a second on their fleeting existence. The boy wanted to be loved by everyone. He liked that feeling when everyone’s eyes were on him and Nam Woohyun was the center of attention at school. The whole student body thought he was the perfect, nice and caring boy next door, even his enemies, but he was about to find out that ‘the whole’ wasn’t correct. Not everyone got deceived by his play. There was one person that had noticed his lying façade.

Woohyun was arrogant. He saw himself above everyone else and he liked that feeling. Since nature had blessed him with a high IQ he didn’t even have to learn much to get good grades, because he didn’t care about school honestly. It was just something he had to do. At home he liked to laze around and watch TV, eat some potato chips or check his status on Facebook. Woohyun would laugh when someone new would request to be his friend. Not the kind of happy ‘someone wants to be my friend <3’ kind of laugh, more like the hyena laugh from ‘The Lion King’. Of course he accepted the request every time and then he would enjoy looking at his friend counter. He would admire his own profile picture and ask himself if there was even one person in the world that wouldn’t be charmed by him. He thought that maybe he could even become the new president of South Korea by smiling and acting nice. It seemed possible.

 



Even perfect Woohyun had some things to worry about though, for example that his fridge was out of pudding. He frowned and decided to go to the convenience store to buy some. Before leaving the house he had to go through some necessary preparations. Some may call it the celebrity disease. Woohyun put on his best clothes and styled his hair. He put on some perfume as well – you never know who you’re going to meet – and made his way to the store afterwards. He strolled down the streets like a king. He passed a group of Ahjummas who waved at him and he heard them whisper. “Aish, I wish my son was like Woohyun!” “Isn’t he just the perfect candidate for marriage?” “I’m so jealous of the future Mrs. Nam!” “Woohyun-ah, I want a baby from you!”

Woohyun stumbled when he heard the last sentence. He was tempted to turn around and look for the person that had said this, but his pride didn’t let him. So Nam Woohyun continued his stroll. He found it kind of creepy that a lady of his mother’s age wanted to have a baby with him, but what could he say? He was perfect!

He went into the convenience store with a big smile on his face. The staff and the other customers probably thought that he was smiling at them, but Woohyun was simply happy to see the signs of his popularity. Sometimes he hoped they would roll out a red carpet for him, but maybe that was not possible with their budget. Woohyun walked through the store with his head held high and headed straight for the cooling shelf. From the distance he could already see the golden shimmer of his vanilla pudding. Of course it was more yellowish than golden, but for Woohyun pudding was the ultimate pleasure. There was nothing in the world that would make him happier.

And there was just no way that someone had just taken the last package of his favorite food out of the shelf right in front of his nose.

Woohyun gasped and stared at the rude stranger. The other boy hadn’t noticed him yet and was about to walk away when Woohyun snapped out of his trance and grabbed his arm. “YOU!”

The thief gave him an annoyed look. Woohyun noticed that his eyes were small but right now they were about to disappear since he glared – or tried to glare – at him. He forgot about the pudding for a minute while he stared at the other’s face. Woohyun had an undeniable that no one knew about: small eyes. Most Koreans had small eyes, but not THAT small. And then his squeezable looking cheeks!

Something hit him against the head and Woohyun noticed that he had just been hit by the other. “What’s wrong with you? Get your hand off me freak!”

Freak?! Woohyun retracted his hand with a shocked expression. How dare that cute stupid hamster-like guy called him a freak! He was Nam Woohyun for god’s sake! The most perfect human on earth! Everyone loved him. “D-Don’t you know who I am? And you were the rude one! You stole MY pudding!”

The caramel-haired boy raised an eyebrow and pressed the package against his chest protectively. “You’re Nam Woohyun obviously, but that doesn’t give you the right to give me creepy looks. Now I understand…you were after MY pudding! Too bad for you but I was faster! It’s mine!”

So he knows who I am! Of course! It’s so cute how he hugs the pudding-no, what am I thinking! He’s a thief! Woohyun was desperate. He WANTED this pudding right now. He switched his expression to puppy eyes and tried to win the boy over with some of his best aegyo. It didn’t work though instead the stranger turned around and walked away. Woohyun huffed. He was about to lose his patience! How dare that guy ignore his god-level aegyo! “Yah, wait right there!”

The other boy stopped and sighed. “You should pay attention to your language, Mr. Model Student, or people may discover your foul tongue.”

Woohyun looked around. Indeed, some of the staff was already looking in their direction. He cleared his throat and gave them a bright smile. “I don’t know what you mean! I don’t have a foul tongue. Now hand over the pudding!”

“I won’t, especially not to you. You don’t even show respect to me, punk. It seems like you don’t know who I am. Let me widen your small horizon, Nam Woohyun. My name is Kim Sunggyu and I don’t give a about you! I hate you. You’re just some superficial, two-faced bastard that thinks the whole world revolves around him. Let me give you a small update: It doesn’t.”

And then Sunggyu walked away – with the pudding of course. Woohyun stood there dumbfounded. Kim Sunggyu. He was sure that he had heard that name somewhere before. The boy couldn’t put his finger on it, but he would find out and hunt that guy down! How dare he call him a superficial, two-faced bastard! Woohyun was perfect! The role model for every teenager in town!

 

 

 


“Woohyun, you sho

Please log in to read the full chapter