Suho's birthday special- skits of suchen life

Chen Secret Diary

warning: not edited!

Suho's birthday special- skits of suchen life

 

 

skit 1. never mess with Jongdae

 

Junmyeon's favourite hobby is teasing his best friend aka Kim Jongdae.

To Junmyeon's defence it was not like he was a douche but it was all Jongdae's fault for being such adorable hilarious thing when he was squirming in embarrassment and pouting like a kid.

Kyungsoo would arch a brow at that, and look a him like saying really? But it wasn't like Junmyeon was going to receive a lesson from someone who everytime he turned around was attempting to kill Byun Baekhyun (to Kyungsoo's defence having Byun Baekhyun constantly teasing you to death was enough of an excuse).

Anyway did it all begin? It turned out Jongdae -with the complicity of Chanbaek- was extremely noisy during their way back from practice: basically they were shouting and like whales. Of course after such a tiring day even a kind soul like Yixing would snap. Jongdae then apologized like over a million times and well it was so hilarious to the cheeky Jongdae in difficulty because he always had something like adoration towards the exo m main dancer. And Junmyeon knew it. So it was just fulfilling his role of best friend to to death about the episode. Hey bestfriendship was a free pass to everyday teasing! And no he didn't go over the lines!Like Jongdae never calling him grandpa for his wardrobe or for the arsenal of beauty products he had. Ha!

Anyway Junmyeon was exactly heading towards his room, which he shared with Jongdae and Jongin, to show those beauty products to Kyungsoo, who actually didn't give a dam about them however needed a make up remover since his turned out to give him some allergic reaction.

So while he was commenting to Kyungsso how this new brand was delicate for the skin and at the same time efficient, he opened the drawer where he had perfectly organized his collection of products. Or so they were the last time he used them. Except that now they were scattered in disorder, the tags clearly removed.

Just. What. The. Hell.

well hyung, you have to say it really took a lot of effort. Whoever did it, even poured the liquids from one bottle to another. Impressive” commented Kyungsoo with the same blank expression but smiling with his eyes.

“…”

hyung?”

JONGDAE AH”

 

 

 

 

skit 2. A great perfect awesome leader

 

Junmyeon was having a heart attack. He had lost his phone.

Which was disaster.

His phone not only had the contacts of s but even of other artists, along with private sms and pictures ( because Zitao wasn't the only one who enjoyed doing selcas). In the wrong hands could result in a disaster.

if I know one of you...”

hyung c'mon you know none would ever dare” said Jongdae from his bed, where he was playing on his phone, clearly amused.

I was sure I had it with me all the way back to the dorms and even before in the kitchen. Said Junmyeon who now was exploring their room after having scanned the living room under the amused eyes of the Sehun and Baekhyun. Who of course didn't help him at all.

Are you sure you don't have it in yur pocket?” Jongdae.

Junmyein stopped to scoff at him, but when he turned back he subtly checked his pocket. He tried to not notice the soft laugh coming form Jongdae's direction.

Jongdae was impressed: how Junmyeon managed to find his everyday stuff under layers of clothes he messily discharged on his bed and near the bed, was kind of a miracle. Junmyeon was such a great leader but he was so messy.

You know if you were more tidy...”

Not now Jongdae” Jongdae sighed.

Are you still looking for your phone” asked Jongin form the door a she peeked inside,

yes, it would be nice if you could hel...” Jumyeon started.

Ah ok” and he exited before Junmyeon could finish his sentence.

Jongdae laughed.

He's turning more and more like Sehun” he sighed before immersing himself again in his research. Jongdae watched Junmyeon searching for about another 10 minutes more and he even went to the kitchen to grab some snack just to go back to the room who resembled now a war field. He sighed.

To think Junmyeon was such a perfect leader.

He went towards Junmyeon bed and took out Junmyeon's phone from under a pile of clothes. It was near the pillow where Junmyeon had left him while he was reading his manhwa before dinner, and somehow under the clothes the leader just tossed during his research.

were you looking for this?” he sing sang

ah what?” but Junmyeon didn't pay attention to him and continued his activity. Jongdae sighed again. “ to think you such an awesome leader” then a mischievous grin appeared on his face as he texted the other members with Junmyeon phone.

Wanna bet how much time it will take leader to realise I'm recording him with his supposed lost phone?”

From Kyungsoo: dude you are evil. 10 dollars he'll never find out.

From Sehun: can I bet food? I don't have money!XD

From Luhan: 15 dollars he'll go on for half an hour more.

Jongdaed laughed internally as he pressed the rec button.

 

 

 

 

Skit 3. How to wish a happy birthday

 

 

21 September, some place in China with exo M.

 

to Funky hyung

from maknae: funky funky hyung! Happy birthday <3

 

to Chenchen

From Chanyeollie: hey soul mate nr.1 happy birthday! Don't turn in to a gramps! Have nice day! =D =D

 

to Jongdino

from Baekhyun: ayo what's up!!!! Happy birthday Chen chen! Don't drink too much (actually drink too much) and eat a lot of cake! And well happy birthday =D

 

to Jongdae

from Kyungsoo: happy birthday hope you 'll have a nice day, take care of you and I hope your wishes come true. Jiayou!

From Jonginnie

to JD: Hyung happy birthday, it's really sad you are not here, lot of hugs and have a an awesome day. Lots of love!

 

From Junmyeon

to Jongdae:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.
Ps:happy birthday <3 <3 <3<3
from Jongdae to cheesyHyung: hyung >///>

From Junmyeon

to Jongdae: what?

 

 
skit. 4 best friends forever
“ hyung what did you think the first we met?”
“ That you could cut glass with those cheekbones!”
“ Hyung!!!”
“ It's true.”
“I'm trying to be serious here!”
“Me too”
“ I don't know how the fans can call you 'angel leader'”
“ Because I' am one”
“Pfft!”
“Hey!”
“Ha ha ha”
“your education is really going down a hill. Sigh”
“ I told you I'm not a dog! Anyway what did you think?”
“ And you what did you think?”
“ I was the first one to ask”
“ ha ha ok! I though you were cute.
“ Yah. C'mon” Jongdae whined to hide his embarrassment.
“ hey I'm saying the truth”
Jongdae this time blushed for sure.
“ and I thought you had the voice of a squirrel” Jongdae slapped Junmyeon on his arm as the other started laughing.
“ Nevermind. I never going to ask again”
“ Don't sulk! I sure thought like that but it was kind of endearing and cute!”
“ You are making it worse”
“ so demanding! Well you put me the wrong question?”
“ what would I have to ask?” Jongdae asked sceptically
“ you should have asked what I thought the first time I heard you sing”
“ what did you think?”
“ I thought I heard the most beautiful voice ever”
Jongdae kept in silence a little taken aback. It was so unfair of Junmyeon to say something like that how could he not being touched when it was so evident his sincerity.
“ but I still think your voice comes from your cheekbones”
“HYUNG!!”
and Junmyeon started laughing again.

 

 
Author's note: I couldn't miss the chance to write something for Junmyeon birthday. I just couldn't. I still don't know when I'm going to update in Jongdae's mode, I don't know if I'm ready to proceed with the plot and if you readers are ready. But I'm starting to think maybe this is the time when we most need to be in Chen's mode.
Anyway thank you for your comments, thank you my dear readers and subscribers, I love you <3
Kim Junmyeon you are not my bias but you are really loved by Jongdae my favourite person ever and Zitao my second bias and you are really kind and considerate towards them too. For this reason alone I can happen to love you, but it's not only this, I have to recognize your qualities as a leader who takes cares of this members and who tries always his hardest. So happy birthday SUHO <3 let's love!