because Christmas means Xing Xing!

Chen Secret Diary

a big thank you to kpopized who edited this!

Because Christmas means Xing Xing!

 

Hey, I'm here again.

I know it's not so kind of me to write this list on Christmas, but I wasn't lying when I said I make lists for everything. Besides, if you spend your Christmas with these dorks you'll get this urge too! Because they are really a bit too much (at least on Christmas they have a valid reason to act over the lines). And, well, I don't think Santa is going to take in consideration my list, because foolishness is not considerated a fault (yet). So where was I? Ah, yes. The babo list! ;)

From the least foolish to the most foolish...

1. Chanyeol: yes I know! But even though he can be kind of idiotic and has the habits of a toddler, he is smart (at least when it comes to music). He is a fool, but there's logic in his foolishness and his act is a deliberate choice and that gives him more dignity. A FOOL who knows he is ONE.

2. Baekhyun: he's totally not a fool! He can act like one and he can be embarrassing,  pointing out beautiful women aloud like a 5 year old. But he's definitely not a fool. A CREEPY GENIUS IN DISGUISE.

3. Luhan: yes I have to give this one to Xiao Lu. He's smart, mature and caring. However, he converts in a total fool when he tries to tease duizhang (I can understand you man!) and Zitao (poor kid). THE HYUNG WHO WANTS TO ACTS FUNNY BUT ENDS BEING IDIOT.

4. Kyungsoo: he is a mature and kind boy who reflects a lot. A normal person if it weren't for his berserk moments (most of them caused by the Chanbaek fool couple). FOOL WHEN IT COMES TO CHANBAEK.

5. Minseok: he's really the hyung. Mature, reasonable and reliable. His fault? Having a Jongdae complex that can convert him in a bossy body guard. A MOTHER IN DISGUISE WITH A JONGDAE COMPLEX.

6. Sehun: the evil maknae for a good reason. He’s mischievous but not a fool (to be able to invent such evil plans, he must be pretty smart).  However, he can become a total fool when it comes to three things: bubble tea, Luhan ge, and time with Jongin (who has contaminated him with his dorkiness).  A CORRUPTED POTENTIAL EVIL GENIUS.

7. Yixing (me): becomes a fool when it comes to teasing duizhang (with the collaboration of Xiao Lu); he tends to reflect a lot and that's probably why he always has a blank expression and JPG pose and tends to forget everything (even his name). SPACED OUT FOOL.

8. Jongin: a total dork. Together with Sehun, he can go the level of a toddler (and maybe the toddler is still smarter). He can't tell jokes and when he tries, he gives you the impression of being completely out of his mind because it doesn’t make sense (except for Kyungsoo, who seems to understand him. Creepy!).  THE KING OF DORKS.

9. Zitao: tries to acts cool but ends up acting like a fool. He converts into a complete idiot when it comes to shopping, duizhang (why we are all idiots when it comes to duizhang?) and whenever he is in a program broadcasted worldwide (basically every day of his life). A FOOL (WUSHU) MASTER.

10. Yifan and Junmyeon: they brag about their awesomeness but then embarrass themselves on worldwide channels with their own hands.  THE LEADERS OF FOOLS.

11. Jongdae: is he for real? You can’t be real Zhong Da! He’s probably the only one here who listens to the foolish leaders; the only one who doesn’t have killer instincts towards ChanBaek when they are too much, and the only one who thinks JongHun are tender kids. He is so kind-hearted to the point of being a fool.  THE FOOLISH SAINT (but ge likes you a lot Zhong da <3).

 Ranking can change at any time.

Till the next time ;)

Xing Xing Lay

P.S.: MERRY CHRISTMAS!