teaser of act.8

Chen Secret Diary

Act.8

 

 

s.h.i.s.us.

We started again.

Wake up early in the morning. Practice. Sing, dance, Chinese. Lunch. Practice. Sing and dance. More dance. Home. Dinner. Some free time before going to sleep and some minor/ major fight for the showers. Sleep. Wake up early again.

And how about our living together? I didn't remember the members being so messy and nosy and shisus. And if I thought baozi was a pain in the when it came to nagging then I didn't' remember well Kyungsoo. And the mankaes are like little animals the magic trio- Zitao, Sehun, Jongin- who enjoy making the life of their hyungs a hell. And Junmyeon is obsessed with “family reunions” and the Chinese members are homesick again, Xing ge spends his night time playing sad songs on the guitar and there's so much chaos that updating my diary became a challenge (I have to hide from chanbaek!).

Aside from this, it's all great.

Anyway let's talk about this new segment of our life!

ps: shinee sunbaenim are really... how could I say it? Impressive!

 

 

 

 

SM building stood proud and magnificent like the very first time I had seen it. That time I was nervous, impatient and a bit scared- ok a lot scared. This time I was impatient and...well that's it. We get off the vans like a squad, all in hoodies and sweat pants some with caps to cover bed hair. Zitao and Yifan wore sun glasses to shield their eyes from the bright light (so they said, but Xiao Lu kept whispering jokingly "fashion mania couple").

 

 

 

 

author's note: yes I'm evil, but I just want to let you know I'm working on the new chapter. I will do my best even during work days, just please leave some comment, they are my motivation ( aside from my writing addiction but well.... XD) <3