Sorry did I scare you?

The real world

Despite still being confused Zelo left Himchan’s office feeling slightly better about the whole situation. Although he still didn’t understand everything he understood more and there was comfort in that. Looking around the waiting room Zelo realised that Yongguk had left and he didn’t know how to get back to the hotel. Running his fingers through his hair the teen glanced back to Himchan’s office, contemplating going back in to ask the man for some help but was distracted as someone spoke to him from the other side of the room.

“Hey. Come here.” Looking at the brunette Zelo hesitated. He was sat of one of the wooden chairs crossed legged, there were heavy bags under his eyes and his clothes looked a little tattered, he looked excited and was biting his bottom lip, smiling as he did, while he waited for Zelo to walk to him. Zelo walked over to the boy slowly and stood in front of him. Grinning the boy leant forwards a little and whispered to Zelo. “You’re Zelo right?” Not sure why this boy knew his name Zelo took a small step back as he nodded, the boy held out his hand for Zelo to shake and bowed his head politely before grinning up at him again, “Moon Jongup.”Hesitantly taking the boy’s hand Zelo shook it once and quickly let go, tucking his hands in his pockets as he did.

“Nice to meet you but I’ve gotta go.” Taking another step back Zelo glanced at the exit and figured he’d find his way back to the hotel somehow. Jongup jumped up from his seat suddenly and pushed Zelo onto it so he was leaning over the teen, his grin still in place the boy continued to whisper.

“You’re lying. You thought I wouldn’t notice but I did. It’s ok though, lying because you’re scared of fine but you shouldn’t be scared. I scared you right?” Staring wide eyed at the boy leaning over him Zelo opened his mouth to speak but was cut off as the other boy turned away from him and shouted to the rest of the room, almost hysterically, “I scared him!” the secretary completely ignored him and the few other people in the waiting room seemed just as unfazed by the boy’s sudden outburst as her. Jongup turned back to Zelo quickly, he leant into the teen so their faces were about an inch apart and started whispering again, the speed of his speech increasing as he went “they don’t care, but the question is do they not care about me or do they not care about you? Or maybe they don’t care about either of us, I mean come on, who cares about teenagers let alone crazy teachers. Or it could be, they just don’t care at all.” Pausing Jongup looked around him and then returned his intense stare to Zelo, “maybe they’ve all given up and that’s why they’re here. Have you given up?” Not sure if he should respond or not Zelo remained silent, blinking blankly at the boy, in the absence of Zelo’s answer Jongup made up an answer himself and his answer was no. “Of course you haven’t. Too innocent for that right?” Jongup gave a sly smirk and Zelo was sure he was making some kind of a reference but didn’t get the chance to respond to it as Jongup suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the waiting room and back to the busy street. Ignoring the secretaries shout and Zelo’s protest Jongup pulled the teen down the street and around a few corners until they were in a pretty deserted part of town. Pushing Zelo against the wall of an empty building Jongup held the boy’s wrist against the wall and stood close enough to him so he couldn’t get away. “I need you to do something for me.” Concentrating on trying to loosen Jongup’s grip on his wrist Zelo again didn’t answer the boy’s question. While Zelo pointlessly struggled Jongup pulled a handful of red and white pills out of his pocket. Shoving them into the hand Zelo was still trying to free Jongup put his hand over the teen’s to stop him dropping the pills. “They drugged these ones, you can hide them somewhere for me right? If he finds out I’m not taking them they’ll find a different way to get rid of me” Scared of saying the wrong thing Zelo kept his mouth shut and allowed Jongup to guide his hand, he complied and dropped the pills into his front pocket, feeling a little relieved as Jongup smiled at him, more friendly than forced this time. “Thanks. I’m sorry if I did scare you, I didn’t mean to,” The boy’s next words had laughter in them despite the seriousness of what he was saying, “Brain’s not so good... or so they tell me.” Turning serious again Jongup took a small step back, still not giving Zelo enough room to escape, he studied the younger boy for a moment and realised he was shorter. It was only by a little but it was irritating. Jongup completely closed the distance between them, hooking his fingers into the neckline of the boy’s top he pulled the material down and leant forwards to bit Zelo’s right collar bone, drawing a little blood before backing off and walking away calmly.

Once Jongup was out of site Zelo let his legs give way and fell heavily to the ground again. Leaning against the wall behind him Zelo closed his eyes and slowly traced his fingers over the bite mark that had been left. He let out a hiss of pain as he touched the split skin and looking at his fingers he saw that there was a fair amount of blood.

 

Still not sure how to get to the hotel Zelo found his way back to Himchan’s office and walked in, the older boy was again sat at his desk. He looked up as Zelo walked in and spotted the blood on his top right away. “What happened?” Glancing down at the red patch Zelo shrugged half-heartedly.

“It’s nothing, I was just wondering if you could call Yongguk-hyung for me. I don’t know how to get back to the hotel.” Nodding Himchan rummaged through his desk draws for a minute before holding out a tube of disinfectant and large plaster. Zelo took them gratefully but waited until Himchan actually made the phone call to Yongguk.

“He’ll be here in about fifteen minutes, that gives you time to tell me what happened.” Rubbing the disinfectant over the fresh cut Zelo scrunched his face in pain and made an effort of putting his plaster on to give him time to decide if he was going to tell Himchan about Jongup or not. Deciding against it he simply told the older boy he’d caught himself on something outside, it was easy to tell that Himchan didn’t believe him but Yongguk turned up before he had the chance to question Zelo anymore.

 

 

A/N - Just so you know~~

Jongup's been diagnosed with Impulse Control Disorder and Schizophrenia.

Zelo was diagnosed with Adjustemnt Disorder but I thought it's be a bit boring to include that...