End of the day (Zelo)

The real world

 

After a quiet lunch with Jongup and a pretty standard English lesson Zelo, and the other students, were told to leave. Not sure where to go the teen made his way back to the reception room he'd been in at the start of the day and looked out to the parking lot Yongguk had parked in. He couldn't spot the older man's car or the older man himself and he was already starting to feel anxious when he remembered the phone Yongguk had given him. Looking in his back Zelo pulled the small device out and unlocked it, it didn't take him long to call Yongguk and he sat in one of the reception chairs while waiting for his call to be taken. After a few rings the man's deep voice answered the other end of the line. "Hello, Zelo that you?" The teen nodded to himself before speaking quietly into the phone. "yeah it's me, are you picking me up from school or do I have to walk" there was a slight rustling sound on the other end of the line and Zelo heard a muffled "I gotta go Daehyun, we'll finish this up to to tomorrow." there was more rustling as Yongguk moved around on the other end of the line and Zelo was pretty sure the man was walking now, "I'm sorry for being late Zelo, I'll be outside in 10 minutes." Smiling a little now at the confirmed time Zelo stepped outside to wait, liking the fresh air and watching the other students hop into cars or wait around for busses, some just walking out the school gates to make their way home. Being kind of alone gave Zelo the chance to think about what had happened that day. He'd had four successful, well... mostly successful lessons and he was pretty sure he'd made a friend.
Checking the time after 15 minutes of no Yongguk Zelo started to worry again, he was about to try and phone the older man again when he saw that same black car pull into the school gates, smiling a little the teen quickly jogged over and hoped in, smiling at Yongguk he quickly buckled his seatbelt and waited for the older man to drive him back to the hotel. "So how was your first day?" Zelo answered while pulling his dirtied blazer out of his bag, wanting to show Yongguk the damage so he could fix it, the older man was good at that. "It was okay, from what I could tell it was pretty standard." Zelo nodded to himself as Yongguk continued to drive, making his way quickly back to Zelo's hotel. Once they arrived Yongguk stopped Zelo from getting out the car and turned to face him, smiling softly. "I've been speaking with the man that inherited your family company, Youngjae, he's a nice guy and he's more that happy to help with your situation. This weekend you'll be meeting him and then you'll be be moving into an apartment of your choosing and the expenses will be paid for you in the form of an allowance the lawyers have figured out for you. It'll be enough for you to live comfortably until you figure out what you want to do next, is that okay with you?" Not really 100% sure what e was told Zelo just nodded and hoped out the car, giving Yongguk a small wave before walking back into his hotel, quickly going up to his room and dumping his stuff on his bed he sat in front of the tv and starting flicking through the channels.