1st anniversary :D

Love is... him...

After months of dating, you were totally in love with Changjo and it was your first anniversary soon. Meanwhile, Changjo was already planning on what to do with the rest of Teen Top and your best friends.

"I'm definitely going to give her a surprise and make her cry.." He said.

"so what are you going to do?" Ricky asked.

"i need all of your help.. here's the plan..." he said and discuss it with everyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of your anniversary. Changjo asked you out but you didn't know what he was planning. You got ready and waited for him at your house while he came over to fetch you.

"where are we going?" you asked. But he just kept quiet. You arrived at his house.

"Wait for me in there while i go get some things from the supermarket..." he said and you went in and waited.

Is he going to cook again.. i wonder what will it be this time.. You smiled at your thought of it while waiting for him.

Half an hour passed and he's not back yet. You got impatient and decided to call him.

"hello?" he answered.

"where are you?" you asked.

"i'm on my way back.." he said.

"oh.. ppalli... i'm bored.." you said.

"arasso.. just wait a while more.. you can go--- *bang!* " before he could finish his sentence, you heard a loud bang sound.

"Changjo? Changjo!!! Are you ok? answer me!! Changjo!!" you shouted into the phone but no reply from him. Tears started forming in your eyes as you ran out to look for him.

Please don't let him be in trouble.. please tell me he is safe..  Changjo.. you can't leave me... Please tell me you're ok... You prayed as you ran to look for him, crying. You saw many people gathering in a crowd in front of you and there was a commotion going on. "No it can't be..." you told yourself. "It's not him..." You mustered your courage and walked forward through the crowd. You had a shock of what you saw.

On the ground, there were tomatoes forming a heart shape. You gasped in shock and more tears flow out from your eyes.

"Congratulations~ Congratulations~" The girls sang as they appeared one by one.

"wh--what's going on?" you asked, still crying. "where's changjo?"

Angel wiped off your tears and said, "don't cry.. he's fine... " You looked up to her and she pointed to somewhere.

"Thanks everyone!" you said and ran towards that direction.

You ran and saw a place decorated with balloons and flowers and lights.

"Welcome miss!" Niel came out and said. "Please take a seat!" he said and led you to the only chair in front of what seemed like a stage and he walked off.

"Welcome Miss Bang Minyoung! Thanks for coming to our show! Now please sit tight, relax and enjoy the show!" Ricky said in front of the stage and everything turned into darkness except for the stage.

BEAUTIFUL GIRL BABY~ BEAUTIFUL GIRL LADY~ YOU'RE MY BABY BABY BABY~~

Niel started singing and music started playing and Teen Top came out and danced for you. But you still didn't see Changjo.

"This song is.. to the one and only in my heart... my baby... Bang Minyoung ssi.. You listening?" Changjo's voice could be heard. You looked around searching for him.

He then appeared with a bouquet of flower and started dancing along with Teen Top. He then sang to you and walked up to you.

"Thanks for being with me for one year.." He said and kneeled down with the flowers. "I hope to celebrate many many one years with you from today onwards..."

"Changjo!" you said and hugged him tightly, while hitting him on the back. "Don't scare me like this! I'm really worried!!"

The rest laughed at your actions. "I'm sorry... but thanks for caring!! I love you baby~" he said and pulled you into a kiss. The rest cheered and they all hugged each other as well, sharing your happiness.

"Thanks for these..." you said to him silently as you break away from the kiss.

"I promise i'll give you a surprise.." he said and smiled and you kissed him again.