A Lie :(

Love is... him...

Youngjae has been picking you up from school everyday and you haven't spoke to Changjo for a long time. You did not want to give up the friendship with him so you decided to ask him out.

Oppa, you free? Please come out with me!!

.... Arasso.... when?

hmm... Tomorrow??

ok...

see you then!! I'll go to your house and look for you!!

neh...

--------------------------------------------------------------

You went to look for him early in the morning. He just awoke and was in his pajamas when he came to answer the door. You chuckled at the sight of a just-awaken Changjo.

"aigoo.. our Jonghyunnie baby just woke up! keke.." you said. He just pouted.

"Go wash up now!! And let's go eat!" you said and ushered him to the toilet.

"Done!" He said sleepily after getting changed. Wow..he have good fashion sense...

"Let's go! and let's not take the car today!" you said and dragged him out of the house. You were holding onto his hands and passers-by thought you were his girlfriend. You both walk around the streets, window-shopping and eating snacks everywhere you go.

"you pig!" He teased you.

"No i'm not!" you said, eating your ice cream. "Yours is melting!"

You laughed at him, trying to clean his ice cream while you helped him. At the same time, you caught a sight at the opposite street. In the bridal shop, you saw Youngjae. You walked closer to get a clearer view. Changjo followed you and saw him too. He was trying on wedding suits with a girl and his family. Changjo's expression changed too as he saw who that girl was. Youngjae turned and caught you looking from the outside. He ran out immediately.

"Minyoung ah..." He said.

"Don't bother explaining.. i'm never trusting you again..." you said.

"i'm sorry... for lying again... I'm getting engaged for my parents' sake.... but i just want you to know that I love you..." he said. The girl then came out after him.

"Youngjae... " she said in a flirty tone. "who's she?" she looked at you then at Changjo. "Oh changjo... long time no see!"

"shut up!" Changjo shouted which startled you. "Let's go!" he said and pulled you along.

You were on your verge of tears and he hugged you. "Cry all you want.. I'm here for you..."

"what about you?" you asked him. "who's that girl?" He kept quiet.

"Your girlfriend? someone whom you hated? that's why you became like this now?" you answered for him.

"ho--how did you know?" he asked.

"instinct... " you said. "i think we both are the same... Come with me!" You dried your tears and dragged him along.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You brought him to the bowling alley.

"My oppa always bring me here last time when i'm upset... It's a good way to vent your frustrations!" you told Changjo.

"really?" he asked.

"neh.. try it!" you passed him a bowling ball. "Just imagine the pins are your enemy and let it all out!!"

He gave a shot and ended up with a strike. "woah.. it really is good..." he said.

"i told you right! now my turn!" you said and gave all your might to roll the ball and let loose your feelings.