L.Joe-Ella ^^

Love is... him...

Here's for another friend!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since that day you and changjo followed Hyuna and Ricky, you got interested in knowing how the dates of your other friends look like.

"Changjo, shall we follow L.Joe oppa this time?" you asked.

"again? it's not good huh..." he said.

"jebal... i want to see their date..." you pleaded with aegyo.

"arasso.. i also want to see how a cool L.Joe hyung is like in front of his girl.." he smirked.

"Yay!" you said. "Call L.Joe oppa now!!"

"L.joe oppa, where are you going today?" Changjo asked.

"the amusement park.. wae? you want to come along?" L.joe said.

"ani.. i went there with her last week.. i'm running out of ideas.." Changjo lied. You were laughing silently at their conversation at the side.

"ah.. i thought you wanted to come.. then enjoy your date with minyoung.." l.joe said.

"neh hyung.. enjoy yours too.." Changjo said.

"hooray! to the amusement park! let's go!!" you said excitedly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oppa, thanks for bringing me here again! I love the amusement park!!" Ella exclaimed.

"as long as you like it..." L.joe said.

"shall we go on the rides? make your choice oppa!" ella said.

"hmm.. up to you... i'm fine with anything as long as i'm with you..." L.joe said and smiled which made ella blushed.

"then let's go to the viking ship!" she said and L.Joe followed her.

You and Changjo just watched from the side while having fun at the carousol. You saw how scared Ella was and she was grabbing onto L.joe's arm and you chuckled at them.

"L.Joe oppa's arm looks like it's going to break keke.." you said to Changjo.

"i think mine will too if we go on that!" Changjo said sarcastically. You just pouted at him.

"your turn to choose oppa!" ella said as they got down the viking ship.

"hmm..." L.joe thought for a while, knowing that Ella is scared of those thrill rides. "that!" he pointed to the flying ride where screams of people could be heard.

"you serious oppa?" Ella's heart skipped a beat.

"Don't worry.. i'm here.. i will hold on to you..." L.joe said and pulled her along.

Before they took off, L.Joe gave Ella a kiss on her forehead. "Just hold on to me tightly..."

You and Changjo were looking at them when he suggested that you both try that too. "Are you crazy?" you told him. "Come on.. it'll be fun! i'm here.. don't be scared!" he said. "...ok...." you hesitated and agreed to it eventually.

"here!" l.joe said as he gave ella a stick of candy floss.

"thanks oppa! only you know what i like!" Ella smiled brightly and ate her candy floss.

"you know.. people say if you make a wish at the peak of the ferris wheel, your wish will come true.." L.joe said to ella.

"really? shall we try that? we haven't have a chance to get on there despite coming here many times.." Ella pouted.

"ok... let's go..." L.joe said and they both went to queue.

When they were about to reach the peak, L.Joe said, "make a wish now!! faster!!" Ella did as told and closed her eyes and cupped her hands together to make a wish. L.Joe saw that and smirked before leaning close to her and just before she opened her eyes, land his lips on hers.

"oppa..." ella said shyly and blushed.

"do you like it?" l.joe smirked, making Ella blush even more.

"aigoo... didn't know L.Joe oppa is like you!" you told Changjo, while looking at L.Joe and ella.

"like me? in what way?" he said.

"always kissing in surprise.." you said.

"mwol? when did i?" he acted blur.

"still pretending.. it just happen--" you said, turning to face him but you haven't finish your sentence and he already planted his lips on yours.