Stayover 2^^

Love is... him...

You got back home with Changjo and he began preparing dinner while you sat at the table like a child, waiting for your food. You were admiring him as he was cooking as you didn't expect this side of him.

"are you done? i'm hungry.." you complained.

"aigoo... stop complaining like a little kid..." he said.

"i'm a little kid... don't you know that??" you argued.

"ok ok... it'll be done soon..." he said and shook his head at you.

About 10 minutes later, he's done with his cooking.

"Here!" he said as he brought out the dishes.

"looks good but don't know whether it taste good..." you said sarcastically.

"yah! Then try it!" he said and pick up one piece of meat and fed you. "how is it?"

"yummy! keke..." you said and gave him a thumbs up sign.

"i know you will love it! eat more!" he said as he put more of the dishes into your bowl.

You ate like a little kid and he laughed at you.

"is my food so nice that your face wants it?" he chuckled.

"mwol??" you said as you tried to clean your face.

"let me help you.." he said and reached out for your face to help you clean.

"gomawo!" you said.

----------------------------------------------------------

At night, after you washed up, you saw him taking his pillow out of his room.

"didn't someone say he will sleep with me tonight?" you said as you backhugged him.

"do you want it?" he asked.

"hmm...i want to hug my bear to sleep.... keke..." you said while giggling.

He turned around to pinch your cheeks. "kaja.." he said and carried you bridal style into the room.

He laid you on bed and he climbed beside you and hugged you.

"You smell nice, baby.." he said as he sniffed your hair.

"keke.. really?" you said and turned to face him.

"Good Night baby.." he said and kissed you on the forehead. You smiled and cuddled in his chest and you both fell asleep.