A Night with him...

Love is... him...

"Kamsahamnida... Changjo ah.." you said.

"Welcome... actually you don't have to be so formal with me... we're friends right?" Changjo said.

"neh..." you nodded.

"So where do you want to go now?" Changjo asked.

You shook your head. He just continued driving and stopped by the Han river.

"get down..." you just listened to him. You both took a stroll along the river.

"care to tell me what happened?" Changjo asked.

"he... Youngjae.. was my boyfriend..." you said, tears forming in your eyes. Changjo just listened.

"his parents disapprove of us together.... so he broke up with me.... he's such a coward.." you said, tears rolling down your cheeks. You thought of the memories with him and you broke out in tears. Changjo was shocked to see you like that. He hugged you awkwardly, trying to calm you down.

"Just cry all you want... I'm here for you..." he said and you hugged him and cried even harder. After a while, you got tired and fell asleep in his hug. He carried you into his car and let you sleep on the back seat. He took off his jacket to cover you and he went back to the driver's seat and slept there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up to hearing Changjo sneezing. You saw him shivering in his seat and realised his jacket was with you.

"Changjo... Changjo..." you tried to wake him up and then you felt that his body was hot. You reached for his forehead and he was having a fever.

"Pabo..." you said to him. You picked up your phone to see that there was many missed calls by Yongguk and C.A.P. You called them back, yongguk first.

"Hello oppa.." you said.

"yah, where did you go all night? are you ok? where are you now? are you with Changjo? did he do anything to you?" Yongguk asked.

"Calm down oppa... i'm fine.. yes i'm with him... he didn't do anything to me but he got himself sick instead... "you said.

"eh.. how's he now?" yongguk asked.

"he's having a fever now..." you answered. "I'll call Minsoo oppa.."

"ok.. come home soon ok?" yongguk said. "neh..." you said.

"Minsoo oppa.." you called.

"oh Minyoung... where are you? where's Changjo?" C.A.P asked.

"i'm with Changjo.. Oppa..Changjo is having a fever... Can you come and get us now? we're at the river..." you said.

"sure! i'll be there soon!!" C.A.P said.