Chunji-Yumi ^^

Love is... him...

"I want to see Chunji oppa!!" you said.

"ok! but only at night!" Changjo said.

"wae?" you asked.

"because Chunji hyung has a lot of surprises at night!" he said.

"Oh really?" you said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, where are you?" Yumi called Chunji.

"Just around the corner.." Chunji said and in a minute he appeared in a black, shiny car.

"may i invite my lady on board?" Chunji asked.

"what are you up to?" Yumi asked as she got into the car.

"Just follow me... " Chunji said and smiled.

You and Changjo arrived early at the restaurant and got a seat at the very corner so that you will hidden from them.

Chunji and Yumi arrived and took their seats and placed their orders.

"What is Chunji oppa going to do?" you asked Changjo.

"molla.. i wonder what he is up to tonight... " Changjo said as he looked at chunji and Yumi.

As they were waiting for dessert to be served, a waiter went over to Chunji and whispered into his ear. Chunji smiled to the waiter and left with him, leaving Yumi alone in confusion. Chunji walked over to the piano and spoke into the mic.

"i will like to present this song to that lovely lady over there, who is my girlfriend.." he said and pointed towards Yumi.

Yumi just looked in shock and was very happy about it.

He started playing a piece on the piano and sang. His voice serenades everyone in the restaurant. Yumi was smiling from ear to ear and her face flushed red whenever Chunji made eye contact with her.

As the song ended, Chunji walked over to Yumi with a bouquet of flower. "To my beautiful lady, I love you..." he said while looking at Yumi intently and presented her the flowers.

"oppa..." Yumi took the flowers and was speechless because she's too surprised.

Chunji just smiled at her shocked expression and gave her a kiss on the forehead and everyone in the restuarant cheered.

"i see what you mean.." you said as you watched them dreamily.

"do you want something like that?" Changjo asked.

"no! i want something special.. not copying them... " you said.

"arasso... i promise you something special..." Changjo said and smiled at you.