Changjo is what!?

Love is... him...

After you got home that day, you received a call from Hyuna, asking you to meet her at Yumi's house.

"Annyeong... all of you are here..." you said as Yumi invited you in.

"neh..because we need to talk to you..." Yumi said.

"about what?" you asked, confused.

"you see, Angel unnie called me yesterday... she told me to talk to you..." Hyuna said. The rest just listened and nodded, backing her up.

"talk to me about what?" you asked.

Hyuna looked at the others, hesitating about what to say.

"You spent the night with Changjo yesterday right?" Jinri asked.

"neh..." you nodded. "waeyo?"

"As your friends, we don't want you to get hurt... So listen to us and STAY AWAY FROM CHANGJO!" hyuna said, emphasing on the last few words.

"wae? aren't he our friend and part of Teen Top? why stay away from him?" you asked, still not sure of the situation.

"It's ok to be friends with him but not any further than that..." Ella said.

"I never thought of that before.... i--i still haven't forget Youngjae..." you told them.

"youngjae from b.a.p?" ella asked. You nodded your head.

"We would rather you get back together with him than get together with Changjo... just don't go further than friends with him.... actually you shouldn't even be friends with him..." hyuna said.

"wae?" you asked.

"because---" Jinri answered but was interrupted by Yumi.

"you don't have to know... just remember that you have us!" Yumi said.

"ok... thanks girls..." you said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You went back home, thinking of why they told you to stay away from Changjo. What's wrong with him... i think he's fine... Yongguk saw you deep in your thoughts.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"ani..." you answered then asked him again, "oppa, do you know Changjo?"

"yea.. that Teen Top guy... wae?" he answered. "oh right.. u were with him last night? did he.."

"ani... he is a good guy... don't think of him so bad ok?" you said.

"good guy?" he smirked. "dongsaeng ah... you don't know him yet... just listen to me, Don't be too close to him ok?"

"why? Hyuna unnie and the rest told me the same thing too... but i don't understand... tell me oppa.." you said, pouting.

Yongguk looked at you and have no choice but to give in. "i'm not trying to defame him or anything ok? but he's a playboy...  He plays with girls.. he's never true to them..."

"Mwol!? he's a playboy!? doesn't seemed like... i haven't seen him with girls yet in school.. " you said, not believing.

"you should see when he's in the club.." yongguk smirked. "but you can't go in there and i will not let you go to such places..."

You thought to yourself. Is he really like that... he seems like a nice person....

"If you don't believe, you can ask minsoo..." yongguk said.

"neh..." you said.