Him again....

Love is... him...

You went shopping with your best friends, away from the guys for one day.

"Let's go to that shop!" Jinri said excitedly.

Over there, you all tried out different clothes and all of you bought something that you like to dress up for your oppas.

"I'm hungry..." Yumi said.

"me too..." you said.

"It's time for lunch keke.. let's go eat!" Hyuna said.

You all went to a restaurant to have lunch. After you placed your orders, you were looking around and saw someone. Your mind went blank. He saw you too.

"Minyoung ah.. Minyoung.." Ella shook you as you were in a daze.

"What's wrong?" Hyuna asked.

"ah.. ani..." you said and looked away from him. The next moment you received a text from him.

Long time no see... How are you?

erm.. i'm fine.. you look good with your fiancee...

Minyoung ah.. can we talk...

what do you want to talk about?

I'll see you at your house later...

You didn't know how to reply him so you ignored the text and continued to have lunch with the girls, ocassionally glancing at Youngjae and his girlfriend. Somehow your heart ached when you saw him laughing and talking with his girlfriend.

Back at home, after you parted with Yumi, you saw Youngjae waiting for you at the alley.

"What do you want?" you asked him coldly.

"Minyoung ah... i just want to tell you I miss you a lot... I don't love her at all... I only love you..." he said.

"so? you are already engaged and getting married soon..." you said.

"but... we can still be together... after my parents' company gets better, i'll break up with her.." he said and held your hand.

"It's too late Youngjae oppa..." you said to him and flung off his hand.

"nothing is too late, Minyoung.. I know you still love me.. Changjo was just a substitute... " he said.

"No he's not!" you shouted at him.

"Stop lying to yourself!" Youngjae said as he pinned your to the wall and kissed you. Meanwhile, Changjo was looking from afar.

"Yah! I have a boyfriend! You have a fiancee.. Please behave yourself!" you shouted at him and pushed him away and ran off back to your house, crying.

"Minyoung!" Youngjae called out from behind you but you ignored him. "I'll wait for you!" you heard him shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back at home, you went right back into the room and slammed the door.

"Minyoung ah!!" Yongguk called out and knocked at your door. You ignored it and hid under your blanket, crying.

Changjo went to your house and knocked on the door. Yongguk went to answer it.

"What did you do to her? why is she so sad?" Yongguk questioned.

"I did nothing... I want to see her..." Changjo said.

"No way i'm letting you see her.. i don't even know what you done to her..." Yongguk said, not knowing the situation.

"It was Yoo Youngjae!!" Changjo said.

"mwol!? Youngjae!" Yongguk was shocked and Changjo took the opportunity to shove past him and went inside the house.

"Minyoung ah! it's me!!" Changjo knocked at your door.

"Leave me alone!" you shouted.

"i know what happened---" Changjo said but got interrupted by yongguk.

"Yah! who says you can come in here! Who knows what you say is true or not! Get out!" Yongguk said to Changjo.

"Oppa!" you opened the door. "It's not his fault!" you said to Yongguk.

"Minyoung ah.." Changjo said and hugged you.

"I saw it... And i heard everything... i love you.." Changjo said and you hugged him back, crying in his arms.

"wait.. so what happened?" Yongguk asked.

"ask yoo youngjae!" Changjo said and led you back into your room. 

"It's ok.. stop crying... i'm here for you..." Changjo said as he comforted you.

"mianhae oppa... i didn't mean to..." you said.

"i don't blame you... it was his fault..." he said.

"gomawo...." you said to him and fell asleep in his arms. In your mind, you were confused. When Youngjae told you to get back with him, you did thought about it. But you love Changjo as well. You knew you loved him.