Amusement Park trip 3

Love is... him...

"So what's going on?" you asked Angel and Stephanie.

"Minyoung ah... Teen Top and B.A.P hasn't been on good terms...." Angel said.

'you mean they fight? Yongguk oppa and Minsoo oppa fight?" You exclaimed.

"ani.. they were the peacemakers... they still care for each other..." Angel said.

"then you and Stephanie?" you asked them.

"Don't worry about me and my unnie! we're good! just that i'm with Daehyun oppa and she's with C.A.P oppa... we are still sisters at home!!" Stephanie said.

"yea... Don't worry about us!" Angel said.

"Shall we go back then? I'm worried about them..." you said.

"keke.. ok.." Angel said and the three of you went back.

------------------------------------------------------------

"we're good now Minyoung!" Yongguk said.

"Jjinjja!?" you asked.

"neh..." C.A.P said.

"Good!" you said and hugged them both. "You both are my dearest oppa so no fighting ok?"

"Arasso... since when do we need you to tell us to do things..." Yongguk said. You stuck out your tongue to him and pouted. You then sat down and you saw Youngjae. Your expression changed and Changjo saw it. You tried to look away, pretending nothing happened. Youngjae continued to look on. Himchan saw the both of you and he pulled you out. "Come with me.." he said and you followed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"oppa... gomawo..." you said to Himchan and smiled.

"welcome.... but i really need your help in something keke.." he said.

"what thing?" you asked.

"don't you remember? Daehyun's birthday is coming soon..." He said.

"oh yea... i forgot..." you said.

"so i'm going to get a present for him and need your help in choosing... You'll be coming right?" He asked.

"er... i suppose so..." you said awkwardly.

"Let's go..." he said and you both went to get a present for Daehyun.