Daehyun's Birthday~

Love is... him...

"Noona, where are you?" Zelo called you over the phone.

"Coming. just around the corner... I see you!" you said.

"oh annyeong!" He waved to you. You waved back.

From afar, someone is stalking at you in a car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh minyoung you're here!" Stephanie called out to you. You smiled at her and greeted everyone, avoiding Youngjae's gaze.

"Daehyun oppa, Saengil Chukhahaeyo!" you said to Daehyun and passed him his gift.

"Gomawo Minyoung!"

"Now that everyone is here! Let's cut the cake!" Jongup said.

"Yea!!" the rest cheered.

"Happy Birthday to you~ happy Birthfay to you~" you all sang. Afterwards, Jongup suggested taking a group photo together. Daehyun and Stephanie stood in the middle. Zelo pushed you towards Youngjae. Your arm brushes against his which made you blushed. After the shoot, you all check the photo. "Look how happy Youngjae hyung and Minyoung noona is!" Zelo commented. Jongup nudged him to shut him up. "oops.." he mouthed. You just looked around awkwardly.

"I guess i have to leave now.. Thanks for inviting me.. Bye!" you said and left.

"Chase after her you Pabo!" Daehyun told Youngjae.

"Go! Faster!" the rest said and pushed him to the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minyoung!" you heard Youngjae called out to you. You turned around.

"Let me send you home.." he said.

"ani... gwaenchana.. i can go home myself... you go back in.." you said and walked off. He pulled your wrist.

"Is there really no turning back for us?" he asked.

"molla..." you replied and struggled to get his grip off you.

Changjo saw this and drove over.

"Minyoung ah, you're done?" Changjo asked.

"ah? .. neh..." you were surprised to see him but from the looks of his eyes, you knew he was helping you so you acted along.

"Then shall we go?" He asked.

"neh... Bye Youngjae oppa..." you said bye to youngjae and got in Changjo's car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you back so fast?" Himchan asked Youngjae.

"she left... with that guy from Teen Top...." youngjae answered.

"teen top? who?" Yongguk asked.

"The maknae..." Youngjae said.

"That playboy? why is minyoung with him?" Yongguk asked.

"molla... i'm worried for her..." youngjae said.

"i'll ask her later... she can't be with him..." Yongguk said and he went to call C.A.P.