Teen Top....

Love is... him...

"Finally it's break time!! Good to have you sitting beside me, Minyoung! It's less boring with you here!!" Ella said.

"yea.. me too!" you said.

"Let's go girls!" Jinri said and the four of you went down to the canteen.

"Hey girls! over here!" Angel called out to you all.

At the table, you saw Angel and C.A.P, another girl and five other guys. After Angel called out to you, the girls turned and left you there to go over to the guys.

"Come over here, Minyoung ssi.." C.A.P said and signalled for you to go over. You just walked over and introduced yourself.

"Annyeong haseyo, my name is Minyoung." you said.

"Annyeong!" The rest of them greeted back.

"Minyoung ah, this is my boyfriend, Chunji!" Yumi said. "i think you have seen him a few times don't you?" You just nodded and smiled. "Annyeong!" Chunji said.

"And Minyoung, this is Niel oppa!" Jinri introduced. "Hi!" Niel greeted cheerfully.

"He's L.Joe!" Ella said. "Hi.." L.Joe greeted.

"Oh we forgot to introduce you! This is Hyuna unnie and this is her boyfriend Ricky!" Ella said, pointing to the couple beside her. "Hyuna unnie is in the next class beside ours... and she's the oldest among us!"

"Annyeong Minyoung! we have heard a lot about you! Nice to meet you!" Hyuna said. You smiled to her.

"Right, done with introductions! Let's eat!" Angel said.

"Ani.. not yet... There's still Changjo!" Chunji said.

"oh right.. mianhae Changjo... Minyoung, that's Changjo!" Angel said and pointed to the guy beside C.A.P.

"Annyeong.. " you said. He just nodded.

As you were eating, the rest of the girls were chatting happily with their boyfriend and Changjo was just sittting alone, texting with his phone. Looking at the girls reminded you of Youngjae. You looked down to stop your tears from falling.

"wae?" C.A.P saw you looking down and asked you. "Gwaenchana?"

"neh oppa.. gwaenchanayo..." you nodded.

Changjo was observing the scene. Why is she so sad....