Becoming Friends~

Love is... him...

Ever since they told you and warned you about Changjo, you got more interested to know him. To you, the way he treats you isn't like what they say. He is sincere to you. You wanted to know what is behind his 'playboy' mask.

Ever since they warned Changjo about coming close to you, he tried to avoid you as much as he can. He have not been going to school with you all, having recess with you all and going out together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't hold it any more so you decided to go look for Changjo. You found him sitting in the garden, with his headphones on. You sneaked away from the group, not wanting C.A.P and the rest know you are looking for him. You silently approached him from the back.

"Yah!" you gave him a scare and he jumped up in shock. You giggled at him getting shock.

"Do you think it was funny?" he tried to be angry but burst out laughing when you couldn't stop laughing.

"Alright... Stop it... it's tiring... Come have a seat.." He said and offered you a seat.

"Why are you here alone?" you asked him.

"ani... just wanted to be alone..." he said. "then why are you here?"

"er.. i.. it's weird there..." you said. "Changjo, do you have a girlfriend?"

"err... nope.." he answered awkwardly.

"why? all the rest of Teen Top have one.. it can't be possible that you don't have one.." you said.

"maybe i'm not as cool as the hyungs.. no one likes me..." he said.

"are you serious? There's a lot of my classmates that likes you... everyday i hear them say: OMG! Changjo is so hot! Omg! Changjo is making me go crazy!" you said, imitating the girls which made him laughed.

"Are they really like that? Then luckily i don't know them!" He joked.

"But do you have a girlfriend before?" you asked.

"me? aniyo..." he said.

"It can't be..." you said.

"really no.. what about you?" he asked.

You remained silent, thinking about Youngjae. "Ah..mianhae... i forgot.." He apologised immediately after realising he reminded you of Youngjae.

"it's ok... it's time i let him go..." you said.

"Good that you're thinking that way!" He said.

Cute..... Changjo thought and smiled to himself.