Two.

Sweet Melody Of Love

 

 
 
Tiffany woke up from her sleep and found Yul sleeping on the couch peacefully. She smiled at the sight, tracing her finger along his jawline. He was handsome, even in his sleep.
 
 
"stop staring.." he said with his eyes closed
 
 
Tiffany jerked away immadiately. She was startled, she thought Yul was sleeping. She was so nervous and ready to hear his harsh words, but it never came.
 
 
"cook me breakfast, i'm hungry.." he got up and headed to the bathroom
 
 
Tiffany stood still, she was confused but glad at the same time because he didn't scold her. She collected back her mind, then went to the kitchen with a wide smile to prepare breakfast for them.
 
 
 
"it's a good thing to start my day.." she mumbled, smiling even more
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Tiffany!!" 
 
 
"Yoong?" 
 
 
"hey, so are you free this weekend? You haven't answered me.."
 
 
"oh yes, well......" Tiffany glanced at Yul but he avoided her gaze, and left her with Yoong
 
 
 
"so?" Yoong asked again
 
 
"okay, i'll come with you.." 
 
 
"great then! I'll pick you up around 8?"
 
 
"sure.." 
 
 
"great!" 
 
 
Yul watched from upstairs, Tiffany and Yoong walked together. He was mad, but he didn't know why. He clenched his fist, then took one last glance before he stepped inside his class. 
 
 
 
"uhm, Fany.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"are you two living together?" Yoong asked curiously
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"you and Yul.." 
 
 
"oh uh, yes.." Tiffany nodded
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"huh?"
 
 
"why are you two living together? Didn't you tell me before that he's not your boyfriend?" 
 
 
Tiffany bit her lips, she didn't know how to explain it to Yoong. Yul told her not to tell the details about them to anyone. 
 
 
"because.....he's my hero.." she managed to say
 
 
"what do you mean?" he raised his eyebrow
 
 
"please, don't ask any further. That's what i can tell.."
 
 
"o-okay.." 
 
 
They arrived at the class, and Tiffany found Yul sat in the back seat. Their eyes met, but he quickly looked away. She sighed, and was about to approach him when Yoong stopped her, and asked her to sit beside him. 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Yul!!"
 
 
Tiffany ran as fast she could, but Yul kept ignoring her. Instead of slowing his pace, he walked even faster. She pouted, then sped up her pace to chase him.
 
 
"Kwon Yul, wait!!" 
 
 
Tiffany stopped for a second to breath. She was ready to run again, but 2 drunken men came to block her way. They were stink, and very very ugly. Both, holding empty bottles. 
 
 
"KYAAAAAAAA" 
 
 
Yul immadiately turned around and anger built in his chest when he found 2 men trying to touch Tiffany. He sprinted towards her, pushed the men hardly to the ground, then pulled her to his embrace quickly.
 
 
"hands off my girl!!" Yul warned furiously
 
 
The men were shocked, causing them to tremble in fear. But, Tiffany was also shocked to hear Yul claimed her as his girl. The jocks tried to punch Yul, but failed. Instead each of them got a very powerful punch from him. 
 
 
"if you dare to touch her again, i swear i'll hung your death body at the top of the tower!!" 
 
 
Yul threatened, then took Tiffany away from that place by pulling her hand. Tiffany was still confused, processing with what had just happened. She looked up, and saw Yul's furious face still gritting his teeth.
 
 
 
"Yul, calm down.." she said softly
 
 
Yul stopped at his track, closing his eyes in the process, then took a very deep breath. Once he could calm, he moved his gaze to her. His eyes soften immadiately. 
 
 
"calm down, okay? I'm fine.." she cupped his face gently
 
 
"you're really fine?" he asked worriedly
 
 
"i'm totally fine, just a bit shock.." she smiled a little
 
 
 
"good, i won't leave you again. I'm sorry.." 
 
 
"no it's okay, don't be sorry.." 
 
 
"i shouldn't have left you.." he said stubbornly
 
 
"it's okay, let's stop talking about it and just go home.." 
 
 
"okay.." he nodded
 
 
 
They continued their journey and this time, he held her hand tightly, not wanting to let go. No exchange words, just holding hands. 
 
With Yul, Tiffany felt safe. Even though he was cold, but she was sure that he cared for her. She believed that someday Yul would turn into warm person. 
 
 
 

 

 
Far from Yul and Tiffany, someone was watching them from a black car. The person had unreadable expression, the person then scoffed while closing the car window.
 
 
"appa, is he the same Kwon Yul whom you dumped long years ago?"
 
 
"yes, i know that eyes, that must be him.." 
 
 
"so, he's my brother?"
 
 
"technically, Jiyoung. But not by blood.."
 
 
"i know, you told me before.." 
 
 
 
"then, what are you gonna do to him, appa?"
 
 
"i don't know, from now i just want to know about him more. Find any information about him.."
 
 
"alright, appa.." 
 
 
 
"good, let's go.."