Six.

Sweet Melody Of Love

 

 
 
"Yul?"
 
 
"sorry to interrupt.." Yul said coldly 
 
 
He then turned around and walked away. Tiffany shouted his name but he ignored it. He clenched his fists tightly, with his heart broken unknowingly. He really wanted to punch that man who stole Tiffany's kiss. But he knew he couldn't, he was nothing to her after all. 
 
 
"Yul, wait!!" 
 
 
"......" 
 
 
Tiffany could catch up finally. She panted, but her grip on his hand was really tight. He managed to calm himself, he didn't want to shout at her, but the scene was repeating in his head.
 
 
"it's not like what you think. I, he, we.....ugh, that was just-"
 
 
"let me go, i don't want to hear anything from you.." 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"i don't need you to explain, do you think i care for what you two did? No, i don't care! So, let go of me NOW.." 
 
 
"Yul?" 
 
 
"we're nothing! Why should you bother to explain, huh? Just do whatever you want, that's not my business!!!" 
 
 
Tiffany was taken aback by his words. She loosen her grip slowly as she stared at him with hurtful eyes. He was right, they were nothing, why should she bother to explain it? He wouldn't care, he would never care.
 
Yul's eyes soften when he realized he just hurt her feelings. But he quickly looked away, not wanting her to notice the guilt in his eyes. 
 
 
 
"Tiffany!!" 
 
 
Yoong ran towards them. He found her crying and so anger built up in his chest. He embraced her immadiately, and dragged her away from Yul. 
 
 
 
"you're gonna pay for this, Kwon.." he muttered under his breath
 
 
 

 

 
 
It needed an hour for Tiffany to calm down. She couldn't stop crying, and Yoong could just hug her, caressing her hair gently while muttering comfort words. 
 
 
"i'm here, Fany. Please, stop crying.." he said softly
 
 
"why should he shout at me?" she sobbed hardly
 
 
"he's a jerk, Fany. He's not even worth for your tears.." 
 
 
Tiffany pulled away slowly from the hug, and looked up at him. Yoong cupped her face, then kissed her forehead sweetly. However, it could make her feel better.
 
 
"you're beautiful, tears doesn't suit you because your beauty increases tenfold when you smile.."  
 
 
Tiffany blushed, but smiled at the same time. She was thankful Yoong was here with her. She burried her face into his neck and closed her eyes, enjoying him caressing her hair soothingly.
 
Minutes later, she fell asleep in his arms. He carefully carried her to her room and tucked her in a blanket. He smiled at the cute sight, kissed her cheek, then exited her room quietly.
 
 
"how can she be so beautiful when she sleeps?" he chuckled
 
 
Yoong walked to the front door, and found Yul standing outside the door. Anger came back to him, so he punched the other man hardly on the cheek. 
 
 
"you stupid jerk!! How could you make her cry??" he shouted angrily
 
 
"......"
 
 
"you hurt her!! You heartless person!!" 
 
 
"i won't punch you back, so get away of my way.." 
 
 
Yoong couldn't believe for what he just heard. So he punched Yul again till he stumbled backwards, then threw him another punch. How could that man be so careless? Acting like nothing happened? 
 
Yul touched his bruising cheek, and scoffed. It only made Yoong angrier, so he punched him again and again. Yul couldn't just stand still this time, so he punched the other man back, and so they punched each other till bleeding. 
 
Both of them panting, and tried to calm themselves down. They should control their anger if they didn't want Tiffany to hear the noises then wake up. 
 
 
"she's innocent, she's so broken when you shouted at her. She couldn't stop crying.." Yoong finally said after long silence
 
 
"......"
 
 
"she refused to have dinner with me because today is your birthday and she planned to surprise you. But you ruined everything, you ruined your own surprise.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"say something, dammit!!" Yoong gritted his teeth
 
 
"i don't need surprise.." Yul said finally 
 
 
"but at least you should appreciate her intention!!" Yoong yelled, punching the wall beside him
 
 
"......"
 
 
"she cares about you, why couldn't you care about her a little?" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"aissh, i'm just wasting my time. Talking to you is stupidest thing i've ever done. Just remember my words, if you hurt her again i won't hesitant to punch you till dead!"
 
 
With one last glare, Yoong left the apartment building and drove home. Meanwhile, Yul stepped into his apartment and found a cake on the dining table. He walked slowly to get a clearer view of the cake, and found his name written on the cake. 
 
He sighed, guilty took over him completely. He walked to the bedroom, and smiled, looking at the sleeping figure. He stepped closer and bent down a little. He removed her bangs slowly and mesmerized by her beauty. Why couldn't he be a good man for her? That question kept repeating in his mind. 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry.." he whispered
 
 
 
With one last glance, he fixed her blanket and left the room quietly. He settled himself on the couch, closing his eyes, then slowly drifted into sleep.