Final.

Sweet Melody Of Love

 

 
 
Tiffany woke up due to a knock sound from the front door. She got up quietly, not wanting to wake Yul up, then opened the door slowly. And to her surprise, Yoong stood outside the door. 
 
 
"Fany.."
 
 
"Yoong?" 
 
 
"can we talk?" 
 
 
Tiffany thought for a second, but nodded eventually. She checked on Yul, and found him still sleeping. She grabbed her purse, then exited the apartment with Yoong. They ended up talking in the nearby cafe.
 
Yoong felt guilty towards her, really guilty. This morning, he woke up with Jessica beside him, . He didn't know why he ended up sleeping with her. He barely remembered that he went to Jessica's place right after Tiffany left due to his words that hurting her feelings. His mind was ed up, and so did his heart. 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry for yesterday.." 
 
 
"no, i'm sorry. I know i shouldn't think about Yul or any other guy when i'm with you.." 
 
 
"okay, we're both sorry.." 
 
 
"......" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"let's break up, Fany.." he managed to say
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"it's always been him, right?" 
 
 
"huh?" she raised her eyebrow
 
 
"all this time, it's always been Yul in your heart, right?" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"sorry, i just realized that he had captured my heart since so long.." she bit her bottom lip
 
 
"i know it.." he smiled weakly
 
 
"i'm really sorry, Yoong. But i did love you, i chose to accept you as my boyfriend not because of your money.."
 
 
"i know, i know. You're a good girl, you won't look at people by their money.." 
 
 
"thank you.." she smiled and he nodded
 
 
 
"i want to say sorry too.." 
 
 
"you don't need to.."
 
 
"i need to. I cheated on you, i'm sorry. I kissed Jessica, and also i slept with her. I'm so sorry.."
 
 
It shocked her. Yoong cheated on her? She never thought he would do such things. It hurts, a little to be honest. It hurts because she trusted Yoong. But, she should understand. Besides, it hurts more to see sadness in Yul's eyes. 
 
 
 
"it's okay, thank you for everything, Yoong.." 
 
 
"thanks to you too, thank you for everything.." 
 
 
"You're a great guy, you deserve best.." 
 
 
He smiled, "you too.." 
 
 
Silence took over, and Yoong leaned closer to peck her lips. Perhaps, it would be their last kiss. They didn't regret and would never regret what they've been through together. 
 
 
 
 
"so, friends?" 
 
 
"friends.." 
 
 
 

 
 
 
"so, this is the time?"
 
 
"Taeng, i'm sorry.." 
 
 
"i know it'll happen, but i don't know that it happens this soon.."
 
 
"i'm really sorry.." 
 
 
"stop saying sorry, Sica. Heart choose by itself, right?" 
 
 
"you really are a good guy, Taeng. The woman who'll be your wife is so damn lucky. I envy her, because i can't give you what you deserve. I can't love you the way you love me. I'm so sorry, Taeng.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"you can hate me, i know i deserve that. I wish you happiness always, Taeng. Thank you for everything, i owe you the whole world.." 
 
 
"i won't hate you. Love doesn't hate, remember? If he can make you happy, then be with him. I don't regret every single thing that i did for you. Just promise me you'll be happy, that's enough for me.." 
 
 
Jessica couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She hugged Taeng, and let out all her tears. She felt really bad for doing this to him, she hurted him, and she hated the fact of it. 
 
 
"stop crying, didn't i tell you that your beauty increases when you smile?" 
 
 
Taeng cupped her face, and wiped away the tears. He looked like he was fine, but she could see the tears in his eyes that were threatening to fall. 
 
 
"so please, smile.." he caressed her cheek gently
 
 
"thank you for everything, Taeng.." she smiled weakly
 
 
"let me say it for one last time.......I love you, Jessica.." 
 
 
Jessica hugged him again, this time was tighter than before. They stayed like that for awhile till she decided to break the hug. She kissed his lips sweetly, then smiled.
 
 
"now go, he must be waiting for you.." he kissed her forehead gently
 
 
Jessica pecked his lips again, then ran further from him. Once she disappeared from his sight, his tears fell uncontrollably. He broke down onto his knees, and cried even more. 
 
Sunny approached him slowly. She bent down, then pulled him into her embrace. Seemed like she could feel his pain, she cried along with him.
 
 
 
"it hurts, Sunny. It hurts.." 
 
 
"i know, Taeng. I'm here, don't worry. Just let it out.." 
 
 
 

 
 
Yoong heard a footstep, not long after that his door pushed open, revealing sweaty Jessica, panting. He smiled and stood up. She rushed towards him then hugged him tight. 
 
No words exchanged. They didn't need words anyway, hearts could explain anything even in silence. They knew right away that they loved each other, they belonged together. 
 
 
"let's start all over again.." 
 
 
Yoong cleared his throat, then beamed a smile. He took her hands, and squeezed it gently. He stared deeply into her eyes, showing his love through the stare.
 
 
"Jessica Jung, will you be my girlfriend....again?" 
 
 
"i'd love to.." 
 
 
With that, they sealed it with a sweet yet passionate kiss. 
 
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
"i love you too.." 
 
 
 

 
 
Hearing a sound of violin, Yul opened his eyes. He still felt dizzy due to alcohol effect. He shook his head few times till he got clearer vision. He looked at his left, and realized that Tiffany's belongings were there. 
 
 
"Tiffany.." he tried to call the certain girl
 
 
Getting no response, Yul decided to go to the bedroom, but she wasn't there. He heard the violin again, then focused on its sound, the melody was so sweet, he heard it before, but wasn't sure when or where. 
 
Yul followed the sound, and it led him to the veranda. There, the woman that he loved standing with her back facing him. The melody came from her. He smiled at the sight, then slowly hugged her from behind. 
 
 
"Yul?" Tiffany stopped playing and turned around
 
 
"hey, you come back?" he smiled
 
 
She nodded, "yeah, i just realized that i shouldn't have left you.." 
 
 
 
"i remember now.." 
 
 
"remember what?"
 
 
"you used to play that song when you were kid.." 
 
 
"how do you know?" 
 
 
"because i fell in love with you since the time you played it for me.."
 
 
"i did?"
 
 
"yes you did, long time ago.."
 
 
"but i don't remember meeting you back then or even play this song for you.."
 
 
He chuckled, "we were so young back then, 7 years old perhaps. We met once, and you played me that song with your violin since i helped you with your injured knee.." 
 
 
"wait, are you-"
 
 
"you even told me, Music can take you back to paths once travelled, memories once lived, and love once felt.." 
 
 
"you're the boy who carried me to my house?"
 
 
"if i was the only one who carried you home, then yes.." 
 
 
She gasped, "is it really you?"
 
 
"yeah.." he smiled awkwardly
 
 
 
She slapped his arm, "why you never told me?" 
 
 
He sighed, "when i saw you again, that was when we entered highschool, i realized that it's impossible to be with you. We have totally opposite life, and also very different personality.." 
 
 
"you know i won't care about it. See, now i choose to be with you.." she argued
 
 
 
"what about Yoong? He's a good guy.."
 
 
"we broke up.." she sighed
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"because we're not meant to each other. But, you....."
 
 
"me?"
 
 
"yes you. You always stucked in my brain and stayed in my heart before i noticed it.." 
 
 
"you sure?" he asked, surprised
 
 
"100% sure.." she grinned
 
 
 
He chuckled, "you mean it?" 
 
 
She nodded, "believe me, i really mean it.." 
 
 
Yul pulled her to his arms, holding her tightly in his embrace. He was beyond happy. Finally he could feel happiness. It felt so great, really great till he should shed some tears.
 
 
 
"why are you crying?" 
 
 
"because i'm really happy.." 
 
 
Hearing that, Tiffany smiled widely and wiped his tears away. She was happy too. But she felt happier when she knew that she was the reason of his happiness. 
 
 
"so, the tattoo on your back, is it-"
 
 
"you saw it?" 
 
 
"yes.." 
 
 
"well, that words.....uhm, it means so much to me.." he rubbed his nape nervously
 
 
"and why is that?"
 
 
"because you're the one who said it.." 
 
 
"really?" she asked teasingly
 
 
"yes.." he nodded
 
 
"aww, that's sweet.." she squealed and pinched his cheeks
 
 
Yul chuckled, the girl in front of him was really cute. It seemed surreal, but if it was just a dream, he didn't want to wake up even a second. 
 
 
"Tiffany.." 
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"be my girl?" 
 
 
-
 
-
 
 
 
"no.."
 
 
"what?" 
 
 
"unless you promise you won't let me go ever again.."
 
 
"i promise.."
 
 
 
"and...." she tapped her chin
 
 
"and?" 
 
 
"and don't be so cold to me, don't ever ignore me again, it hurts you know.." she pouted
 
 
He chuckled, "i promise i'll change for you.."
 
 
"then, my answer is yes.." she smiled, along with her eyes
 
 
"complete sentence, pleaseee.." 
 
 
She giggled, "yes, Kwon Yul. I wanna be your girl, your one and only girl.." 
 
 
 
Yul smiled widely. Without waiting any longer, he closed the gap between them. He pressed his lips gently against hers, and they kissed passionately. 
 
It's just a beginning. A beginning of their new story. They still have a long journey. And they promised to always be together no matter what. 
 
Because Yul loves Tiffany, and Tiffany loves Yul.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Please check out my new story, guys :) 

click the link below: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/480102