Sixteen.

Sweet Melody Of Love

 

 
 
Yul didn't come home last night, and it made Tiffany worried. She felt guilty. She knew she was wrong, and she shouldn't have shouted back at him, she shouldn't have slapped him. 
 
 
"what should i do now?" 
 
 
She sighed, he must've hated her. She wanted to look for him, asking for forgiveness but it would be useless. And also she felt sorry for Yoong, now that guy has swollen eye and swollen cheek. 
 
 
"stupid me.." 
 
 
She already late for work, but she wanted to wait for Yul a little longer. She was so worried about him. It was her fault if something bad happened to him. 
 
 
 
"where are you, Yul?" 
 
 
 

 

 
"Yoong? What happened to your face?"
 
 
"uh, Sica? What are you doing here?" 
 
 
Jessica didn't answer, she cupped his face gently, inspecting his bruises. Yoong wanted to push her, but he missed her touch too much.
 
 
"Sica?" 
 
 
She stepped back nervously, "i'm here to thank you for helping me days ago. I want to ask you for lunch, but i think you're not in a good condition.."
 
 
"well, you don't need to do it though. You've already thanked me that day.." 
 
 
"uhm, let me treat your bruises then.." 
 
 
"no no, it's okay.." 
 
 
"come on, let me take care of you.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"pleaseeee ~"
 
 
"alright.." 
 
 
He stared at her serious face. It's been awhile since the last time she took care of him. She was cute, it reminded him of their time when they were still together. But at the same time, it reminded him that she cheated on him, it still hurts.
 
 
"why did you cheat on me, Sica?" 
 
 
She stopped of what she was doing. Looking up, she found sadness in his eyes. And she cursed herself for hurting him. She wanted to fix this, she wanted to show him that she could change. She regretted.
 
 
"i'm sorry, Yoong.."
 
 
"did i do something wrong? Or i'm not good enough for you?" 
 
 
"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry. That was stupid of me.." 
 
 
"it still hurts, you know that?" 
 
 
"i'm sorry, if you give me another chance i'll show you how regret i am. I'll show you that i could change, i want to fix myself. If you let me, i'll love you better.." 
 
 
 
Without uttering any other words, Yoong pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her roughly, she kissed him back. No one knew how they missed each other's lips. 
 
 
They forgot the world for a moment. 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Tiffany thought of coming to Yoong's house since she didn't get any messages or calls from him. She was worried about him, but at the same time she worried about Yul too. That's why she decided to go home. 
 
 
"Yul.." she called softly when she saw that guy sitting on the couch
 
 
"......" 
 
 
"i'm sorry.." she hung her head low
 
 
"......" 
 
 
"uhm, i've paid all my debts, so you don't need to work for that jock anymore.." 
 
 
"what?" he frowned
 
 
"you heard it.." 
 
 
 
"how?"
 
 
"Yoong helped me too, and he's right it's better for me to move in with him.." 
 
 
"move in?" 
 
 
"yeah, i'll stay at his place. I'm just causing you much troubles here.."
 
 
"......" 
 
 
"thank you so much for everything you've done to me. I'm so grateful, you're my hero.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i'm moving out tomorrow.." 
 
 
Tiffany sighed, getting no response from Yul she decided to go to her room. She was tired, so tired about this, the silence from him just made it worse. 
 
 
 
"didn't you promise to stay till the end? Why do you leave then?" 
 
 
Tiffany stopped walking due to the words he said, she froze at her spot. She didn't expect him to say that. She slowly turned around, and found him stood a meter away from her, facing her. Sadness was visible in his eyes. 
 
She opened to say something, but nothing came out. He stepped closer, then trapped her in a hug. It was unpredictable. 
 
 
"can't you stay? Do you really have to go?" he said, almost whispered
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i believe in your promise.." 
 
 
Tiffany was too shocked to respond. She didn't know what to do or what to say. Her mind was completely blank. Was it really happening? Or was it just her fantasy? 
 
Yul broke the hug, and she didn't even notice it. He waited for her to say something, but it didn't happen. 
 
 
 
"happy birthday.." 
 
 
Yul gave her a present, but she just stared at it with a blank expression. She didn't remember that it was her birthday. He was the only one who remembered and the only one who wished a happy birthday. Even Yoong probably forgot.
 
 
"sorry that i'm able to give it to you just now. I always wanted to buy it for you, but i didn't have enough money to do that.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i'm not rich, and you know it. Money is the thing that i hardly get. Sorry if it's not the same like your previous one, and sorry it's not pink.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"sleep now, you're leaving tomorrow, right?" 
 
 
He smiled, pinched her nose playfully, then settled himself on the couch. Meanwhile, she stood still, like a statue. She took the present slowly which was on the dining table, and droplets of tears escaping her eyes. 
 
It was violin. He gave her a violin. Really touched by his action, she broke down onto her knees. Tears flowing freely like a river. 
 
 
 
"thank you so much, Yul. Thank you so much.." 
 
 
 
 
He heard it, but chose to pretend to sleep. He smiled bitterly due to painful moment. It was really hurts, knowing that she was near but couldn't hold her.