Fifteen.

Sweet Melody Of Love

 

 
 
"i'm okay, Taeng. Stop worrying, okay?"
 
 
Jessica didn't like this side of her boyfriend, worrying too much. Taeng came to her house early in the morning once he got a text from her, telling him that she couldn't go to the office due to her injured leg. 
 
 
"i can't, i'm sorry i wasn't with you when you need help.." 
 
 
"don't be sorry, it's not your fault.." 
 
 
"still, i'm sorry.." he said, stubborn
 
 
"stop saying sorry or else i won't talk to you ever again.." she crossed her arms
 
 
"alright, but let me feed you.." 
 
 
"fine.." she sighed
 
 
He began to feed her with a grin plastered on his face. He was a good guy, and she felt bad for not loving him back. She wanted to learn to love him, but she just couldn't. Her heart always belonged to Yoong from the beginning. 
 
 
 
"i love you, Sica.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i love you so much, even if i know you'll leave me one day.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"but for now, let me cherish this moment before i should really let you go.." 
 
 
She looked deeply into his eyes, and she found sincerity. He kissed her gently on the lips, and she kissed him back. She shouldn't have let him entered her life. He would got hurt in the end.
 
 
 
"i love you, Jessica.."
 
 
"thank you, Taeng.." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Yul entered his apartment with a smile. He brought some meals for dinner. He couldn't stop thinking about Tiffany the whole day. Thinking about her could make him smiling like an idiot, but he didn't care. 
 
 
"Tiffany.." 
 
 
He frowned when he got no response from the certain woman. He frowned even more when he heard some noise from the bedroom, and his eyes widen in shock when he found Yoong was on top of Tiffany, both . 
 
 
"what the hell are you doing??!!" 
 
 
Yul grabbed Yoong by the shoulder and punched him hard till his nose bleeding. Tiffany was extremely shocked of what just happened. She quickly covered her bare body with a blanket, shivering at Yul's fury.
 
Yul glanced at her with furious eyes, but then turned back to Yoong. He punched Yoong again without giving Yoong time to fight back. He was beyond furious.
 
 
"stop it!! Yul, please stop it!!!" Tiffany tried to push Yul away from Yoong
 
 
"he's a jerk!!! How could he do that to you!!!" Yul screamed at her, earning a slap on his cheek
 
 
"he's my boyfriend! He has the right to do anything to me!!" Tiffany screamed back
 
 
"but not in my place!!!" Yul punched the wall behind her
 
 
Tiffany closed her eyes tightly while Yul breathed heavily. He tried to calm himself down, not wanting to hurt her physically. With a loud bang coming from the door, Tiffany opened her eyes slowly, and Yul was nowehere to be found. 
 
 
Yul walked with a fast speed while clenching his fists tightly. Tears flowing unconsciously from his eyes. It was so hurt, really hurt. Seeing the person that you love doing with another man. He knew he was nothing to her, and Yoong was her boyfriend. But still, it was hurt like hell. 
 
 
 
"why, Tiff??!!"
 
 
Yul kicked an empty can hardly and got down on his knees. He cried, it was really hurt, and he was also angry. He grabbed a big stone and threw it with all his strenght while screaming crazily. 
 
 
 
"Tiffany, WHY???!!"