Seven.

Sweet Melody Of Love

 

 
 
Tiffany yawned, rubbed her eyes cutely, then got up from the bed. She proceeded to wash up. She heard her phone vibrated, so she quickly wipe her face with a towel. 
 
Her lips curved up into a smile when she read Yoong's name written on the phone screen. A message from him asking if she was okay. She replied the message quickly, then put her phone back on the drawer. 
 
She exited her room and found Yul sleeping peacefully on the couch. She felt bad because he was supposed to sleep on the bed in the bedroom not on the couch. Since there was only one bed in this place, so he let her sleep in the bedroom.
 
 
"you're up?" he asked in a hoarse voice
 
 
"uhm, yeah.." she nodded
 
 
"i'm sorry.."
 
 
"just....forget it.." she bit her bottom lip 
 
 
"is that cake for me?" he asked again, and she nodded 
 
 
 
"well, let's eat it.." he stood up, pulling her with him to the dining table
 
 
She just followed him without words. She was confused, he was so calm, acting like nothing happened. But, she couldn't stay mad at him, she just couldn't.
 
 
"what happened to your face?" she asked worriedly
 
 
"strawberry, your favorite. It's good, where did you buy it?" he ignored her question by focusing on eating the cake
 
 
"answer me, what happened to your face? How did you get those bruises?" she tried to touch his face 
 
 
"it's nothing, let's just eat this cake.." 
 
 
She sighed, she could never win from him. He was unpredictable, sometimes cold, sometimes harsh, but sometimes caring. She used to the cold Yul, but not the caring Yul. Because she felt like it wasn't real.
 
 
"why stop eating?" she raised her eyebrow
 
 
"i'm full.." 
 
 
She giggled, "now, let's treat your bruises.." 
 
 
"no need to.." 
 
 
"i insist, since you refused to tell me where's those bruises came from.." she said stubbornly
 
 
He sighed, "alright.." 
 
 
She smiled, then took first aid kit box. He just let her did whatever she wanted to do. She sat next to him on the couch, took a cotton, and began to treat his bruises. 
 
He stared at her serious face, and he couldn't help but smiling. She's so cute and adorable. She caught him staring at her with a small smile, then she blushed lightly. She quickly back away, trying to hide her redden face, but too late, he already noticed it.
 
 
"thank you.." he said, still staring at her
 
 
"y-you're w-welcome.." she stuttered, then left him immadiately
 
 
He chuckled, and shook his head. That girl was so cute, he really wanted to pinch her cheeks. That girl was the only one who caught his attention, there was no other person, both men or women who could make him smiled and chuckled like that.
 
 
"she's really something.." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Fany.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"Tiffany?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"Tiffany Hwang.." 
 
 
"uh oh, sorry. What did you say?" 
 
 
"you're spacing out again, what's wrong? You're not feeling well?" 
 
 
"no no no, i'm fine. It just that, i remember something.." 
 
 
"you sure?" 
 
 
"totally sure! Stop worrying okay, Im Yoong?" 
 
 
"alright.." 
 
 
 
Tiffany smiled, showing her eyesmile. How could she think about Yul when she was with Yoong? Yul kept appearing in her mind, and she should stop it now.
 
 
 
"anyway, where are we going now?" she asked excitedly
 
 
"you'll know later.." he grinned
 
 
 
She nodded and looked outside the window. Yoong gripped the steer tightly with his left hand, and he took her hand with his left hand, then intertwined their fingers.
 
She looked at their hands and his face. He had a warm smile on his face, so she smiled back at him, letting him held her hand till the end of their journey. 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Jessica!!"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"Jessica Jung, wait!!" 
 
 
"what do you want, Taeng?" 
 
 
"please, don't be mad.."
 
 
"i'm not mad, okay? Now stop chasing me around.." 
 
 
"if you're not mad, you won't be like this. Please, let me make it up to you.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"please please please ~ " 
 
 
 
Jessica sighed, and nodded. The guy named Taeng cheered happily, making her want to kiss him right away. He was sometimes like a kid, and she loved this side of him. 
 
Few days after she broke up with Yoong, Taeng became her new boyfriend. He somehow could distract her from thinking about Yoong, that's why she was enjoyed being with him. 
 
 
"i won't disappoint you this time, let's go.." he smiled confidently
 
 
"well, let's see.." she smirked 
 
 
"i'll show you i can do better than him.." he squeezed her hand gently, and she nodded
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Yoong opened the car door for Tiffany like a gentleman. They walked hand in hand, and people looked at them jealously, thinking that they were a perfect couple. 
 
 
"sunflowers?" she asked with sparkling eyes
 
 
"yup, you like it?" 
 
 
"it's beautiful.." she said in disbelief
 
 
"so, you like it?" he repeated his question
 
 
"of course! I've dreamt about coming to sunflower field, and you take me here. Thank you.." her smile reaching her eyes
 
 
"i'm really glad you like it.." he smiled in relief
 
 
When she was younger, her parents planted sunflowers in the backyard. That's why she loved this flower, it reminded her to her parents. 
 
Both of them played in the field like kids. Forgetting everything, they laughed freely together as if the world belonged to them. They felt free, and they loved to feel like this. 
 
 
 
"Tiffany.." he took her hand and held it tightly
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"thank you for coming into my life.." he stared deeply into her eyes
 
 
"huh? I should thank you instead.."
 
 
"no, i really mean it. I feel free when i'm with you, with your simple smile you can take me to the cloud 9.." 
 
 
"what are you talking about?" she chuckled 
 
 
"When I get to hear you laugh, when I get to cheer you up when you’re down, when I get to fight for you, when I simply get to be a part of your life. These are the times I thank God I’m alive.."
 
 
"Yoong?" 
 
 
"Fany, i'll be the luckiest guy if you want to be a part of my life.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"be my girl, Tiffany?" 
 
 
It took several minutes for her to process his words. She didn't expect him to confess. She didn't even know that he had feelings for her. But, knowing that it was real, she felt nothing but grateful. He's a good guy with awsome personality.
 
 
"Tiffany?"
 
 
"yes, Yoong. Yes, i wanna be your girl.." 
 
 
 
He smiled widely and jumped like a kid who just got a candy, and she could only chuckle to his behaviour. He hugged her tightly and kissed her nose playfully. 
 
 
"thank you so much, Tiffany. I love you.." 
 
 
He cupped her face and closed the gap between them. She responded to the kiss as they kissed passionately. The flowers would be the witness of their love who had just begun. 
 
 
 
"i love you too.." she said sheepishly