Three.

Sweet Melody Of Love

 

 
 
"Yul.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"Yoong questioned me about us living together.."
 
 
"then, what did you say?"
 
 
"i just said that.......uhm, because you're my hero.."
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"and i told him not to ask any further.."
 
 
"good.." he said and left
 
 
He smiled secretly, knowing that Tiffany thought him as her hero. And to make it clear, they lived together since highschool. It happened when Yul found her along with her belongings outside her house, she was crying. 
 
That time, Tiffany who lived alone in this world didn't know where to go. She didn't know any places to stay. And Yul helped her, by offering his apartment for her to stay. Since she didn't have choice, she agreed eventually. 
 
 
 
"Yul, i should get going now. Yoong is waiting for me outside.." 
 
 
Before Yul could say something, Tiffany already left. He sighed, then walked to the veranda to watch Tiffany and Yoong. He saw Tiffany entered Yoong's car, and the car slowly disappeared from his sight. 
 
 
 
 
"why do i feel this way?" he questioned to himself
 
 
 

 
 
"we're here.." Yoong said, smiling sweetly at Tiffany
 
 
"amusement park?" Tiffany asked to make sure
 
 
"yup, let's go.." 
 
 
He got out from his car, then opened the car door for her. She got out, then he quickly pulled her hand to follow him. Tiffany smiled, and her smiled grew wider when she imagined herself and Yul being there. 
 
 
"so, what do you want to try, Fany?" 
 
 
She snapped back from her thought. Why did she think about Yul? She was supposed to be having fun with Yoong. 
 
 
"what about that ride?" she pointed at roller coaster
 
 
"cool, let's go.." he smiled 
 
 
Tiffany felt thankful to Yoong, he took her here so she could distract herself from tasks that her lecturer gave her. 
 
Yoong was different from Yul. They were totally opposite, both of them were men, and that was the only same thing that they have. Yoong was sweet, gentle, and caring. Meanwhile, Yul was cold, careless, and sometime harsh. Yoong was talkative, and Yul was quiet.
 
 
"that was cool.." Yoong said and put his hand over Tiffany's shoulder
 
 
"yeah.." she laughed
 
 
"what's next?" 
 
 
 
She tapped her chin, "uhm, what about that?"
 
 
"sure, let's go.." he smiled, and dragged her away
 
 
 

 
 
Yul wiped his sweat on her forehead with his wrist. Today is weekend yet he should work in a construction. He did it to survive. 
 
Being a construction worker wasn't easy. But, with the money that he earned, he could buy foods for himself and for Tiffany. He could buy other things too, and most important, he could paid the apartment.
 
Luckily, Yul didn't have to pay tuition fees since both Tiffany and him could enter university by scholarship. Thanks to their magic brain, they became genius because of that. 
 
 
"take time to rest, kid. Don't overwork yourself.."
 
 
"thanks, hyung.." 
 
 
Yul sat on a bench, taking his bottle in the process. It felt so nice when the cold water ran down his throat. He could relax his muscles for a minute before continuing his work. 
 
 
"Yul, there's someone looking for you.." 
 
 
"who?"
 
 
"i don't know, your girlfriend, i guess.." 
 
 
"girlfriend?" 
 
 
He frowned in confusion, he didn't have girlfriend. Before he could find an answer, someone called him from distant and waved excitedly at him.
 
 
"Yul!!" 
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
Tiffany had a wide smile on her face, while Yul had a frown on his forehead. He approached her, and her smile got wider when he stood right in front of her.
 
 
"what're you doing?" 
 
 
"i bring you lunch.." she gave him a paper bag
 
 
"lunch? Aren't you supposed to be with Yoong on a date?" he asked confusedly
 
 
"yup, but we stop by to give you this.."
 
 
He sighed and took the paper bag, "thanks, you don't have to do this though.." 
 
 
"but i want to.."
 
 
 
"where's Yoong?" 
 
 
"he wait in the car. Uhm, i should get going now, we're going to watch movie.." she grinned
 
 
He nodded, "have fun.." 
 
 
"thanks, bye!" 
 
 
He watched her entered Yoong's car. Once they weren't in sight, he went back to the bench and began to eat his lunch with a smile plastered on his face. 
 
 
 
 
"cute girl.." he chuckled, and continued to eat
 
 
 

 
 
"Fany.."
 
 
Yoong shook Tiffany's body gently. She fell asleep on the way home, maybe too tired since she was so excited with their journey. He stared at her sleeping face for a minute, then shook her again gently.
 
 
"Tiffany.." 
 
 
He called again, so she opened her eyes slowly. She rubbed her eyes cutely, and he found it adorable. She was lovable, no wonder he lied his eyes on her. 
 
 
"we're here.." 
 
 
"oh yes, sorry i fell asleep.." 
 
 
"no no, it's okay.." 
 
 
 
"mmm okay, i better get in now, so you can go home since it's already late.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
"thanks for today, i really had fun.." she said, bitting her bottom lip
 
 
"does it mean i can take you to another date next time?" he asked 
 
 
"maybe.." she nodded shyly
 
 
"great.." he smiled widely
 
 
 
"bye.." she smiled 
 
 
"uh, bye.." he nodded
 
 
She got out from his car and was about to enter the building when he stepped out from his car quickly and grabbed her hand, preventing her to go.
 
 
"wait.."
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
He kissed her on the cheek and she froze. Sparks and butterflies danced in her stomach, she didn't expect it to happen. Heat rose up to her cheeks, and it turned into pink, her favorite colour. 
 
 
"goodnight.." he said awkwardly
 
 
"g-goodn-night.." she stuttered
 
 
He smiled once again, then drove off soon with his car. She touched her cheeks and smile showed up in her face. She wanted to jump and screamed in joy, but the neighbors would probably scold her.
 
 
 
"Im Yoong.." she muttered to herself
 
 
 
"such a nice guy.."